Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

No, you won't end up short. Those durned things never go away :ph34r: - just keep turning up, like rain out of the sky, unlike the dollars - they go away fast.

Except when your charge comes to $2.01.  Then you won't have any.

Except when your charge comes to $2.01.  Then you won't have any.

That's where the Swedish rounding comes in.  Then it's only $2.00, unlessen you pay by EFTPOS or credit card that is, in which case they take an electronic penny :P

Whoa, see what you mean about the turdy quotey thingy.  If ya want flowers, ya gotta have rain!!

Wow. Yucky new quote thingy.

Super yucky.  How do I make it go away?

That's where the Swedish rounding comes in.  Then it's only $2.00, unlessen you pay by EFTPOS or credit card that is, in which case they take an electronic penny :P

Whoa, see what you mean about the turdy quotey thingy.  If ya want flowers, ya gotta have rain!!

Yuck! I reported it to Scott. See what progress does for ya?

....And perhaps a ballcock.....

See, this new quotation system makes all quoted material appear as though it has been whispered......in tiny letters....  .. ...this is a problem, as I certainly was NOT whispering "and perhaps a ballcock"......in fact, I was screaming it, methinks.....

:lol:

See, this new quotation system makes all quoted material appear as though it has been whispered......in tiny letters....  .. ...this is a problem, as I certainly was NOT whispering "and perhaps a ballcock"......in fact, I was screaming it, methinks.....

:lol:

Well, well, maybe they are starting to gift wrap again, and even put the presents in boxes, but they are teensy weensy presents

(even for ballcocks)