This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Very harsh.  I still can't quite accept it.  Every now and then the world seems a little dimmer when someone wonderful moves on to their next adventure.

:(  beautifully put, Geoss.

Hail Karrignne!!

Let 'em eat cake!

Loving that things never change in the 'Ville :)

***********************ALL HAIL KWEEEEN KHERRIGHNNE!!!!***************************

I think we shouldn't just MARCH against Monsanto...we should organize an anti-Monsanto PARADE! We have quite a history of that in Psillyville..... :D

see? a PARADE !

At least you came out for Kake

...and KAKE

Took the turks out foraging in the front yard today.  They was askeert, but it got more fun when they found the frog.

*snort* You been a-readin' some Steinbeck?

Just let me make sure I have this, I need to make sure I don't smell, in order not to offend a yeti, and I need to bring enough kake to keep it happy?

:)  love it - would not want to smell for the Yeti

Struttin' turkeys, kake, good hygiene.....this is setting up to be a rip-snorter!

fer sure, Pads !

HI Sills.....I actually got so riled up over somethign on The Face Page (Facebook) that I posted an article on this here phorum today !  *gasp* 

does anyone care?? 

:huh:

:lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

Loey Rising Star

Oops screwed up my reply. See below.

Loey Rising Star

I care! Where did you post it?

Love,

Loey

elye Community Regular

SOOOOOZLE!  What in hell did you post?...And where?....Must know this...'specially if you was all riled up...  :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient

Gotta go look fer yer post, Soozle:). Just got home from work-- <exhausted>

So happy to see you here-- you must come regularly! We're plannin a parade!

jerseyangel Proficient

<scratching me 'ead>

Can nae phind yer posting, Suz. Must eat-- will be back later:)

kareng Grand Master

On the main page of the forum, there is a section of the five most recent threads started? Or use view new content and you can see who started the current threads?

https://www.celiac.com/forums/topic/101952-article-shared-by-dietitian-who-doesnt-believe-celiac-exists/

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

On the main page of the forum, there is a section of the five most recent threads started? Or use view new content and you can see who started the current threads?

https://www.celiac.com/forums/topic/101952-article-shared-by-dietitian-who-doesnt-believe-celiac-exists/

I know-- thanks. lol. I'm on my phone.
kareng Grand Master

I know-- thanks. lol. I'm on my phone.

Well then.....you can't see the teeny tiny print anyway! :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Am so soooooooper excited about the parade !!!  :D

I don't even know what section it is in...the operashuns of this new phorum really conphuzes me.  :blink:   Pads and Kareighhhnnne found it.....is it under weight/diet issues?  I think so.....

it's a terribly sad article and.....as celiacs, I think we would ALL have the same reaction in reading it, but I am curious to know.  she hasn't approved my comment.....I read a couple dozen of the 300+ comments and they were all just supportive of weight issues, accepting who you are at whatever weight (her father struggled with weight all his life and died a slow, miserable celiac death - but this was never, ever addressed apparently)....

OH Psills....I think I can join the parade.....where are the seashells for Yeti's braids?  Whose got the filthy jester robes??  I have been sick for weeks with all manner of ague and now I think I am FINALLY WELL !!!  B)   OOMM!!!! <-----(out of my mind )

:D

kareng Grand Master

I don't even know what section it is in...the operashuns of this new phorum really conphuzes me.  :blink:   Pads and Kareighhhnnne found it.....is it under weight/diet issues?  I think so.....

it's a terribly sad article and.....as celiacs, I think we would ALL have the same reaction in reading it, but I am curious to know.  she hasn't approved my comment.....I read a couple dozen of the 300+ comments and they were all just supportive of weight issues, accepting who you are at whatever weight (her father struggled with weight all his life and died a slow, miserable celiac death - but this was never, ever addressed apparently)....

OH Psills....I think I can join the parade.....where are the seashells for Yeti's braids?  Whose got the filthy jester robes??  I have been sick for weeks with all manner of ague and now I think I am FINALLY WELL !!!  B)   OOMM!!!! <-----(out of my mind )

Snooze, she hasn't approved any new comments for days..... Maybe she has had enough? I hope she will read your post.

Loey Rising Star

And dazzling jewelry for the Yeti (and of course for Kween Care-ng and her court). I'll send it through cyber space :D I do wish with all my heart that we could find a midway point and finally all meet. Peoter & Jacquie- I want to be on your next itinerary. Actually all dear psillies are welcome to lovely RI. We have way too much house for two people.

Love

Loey

P.S. glad you're finally feeling better. I still have my ladyparts issues. Going on 4 months. I've been avoiding seeing a uroloist because I had a very bad experience when Tony was a baby. Hopefully my naturopath and gyno will be able to figure this out once & for all.

elye Community Regular

Snooze, she hasn't approved any new comments for days..... Maybe she has had enough? I hope she will read your post.

....SHE'S probably got gluten issues herself....probably been in bed the past couple of days with pain...."Must be a flu bug"....    <_<    

And dazzling jewelry for the Yeti (and of course for Kween Care-ng and her court). I'll send it through cyber space :D I do wish with all my heart that we could find a midway point and finally all meet. Peoter & Jacquie- I want to be on your next itinerary. Actually all dear psillies are welcome to lovely RI. We have way too much house for two people.

WELL.......it looks like we are heading to Boston at the end of June, and I will be meeting up with BEVEL!!  :)   :)  SO excited about this. Don't think there are any other Psillies close enough to that part of MA to rendezvous with us....but the invitation is open! Would LOVE to have a Psilly Love-in....

Now, recent news has strongly discouraged me from trying to entice any of youse to this nation's capital for a touristy rendezvous....

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Ottawa+wins+award+Canada+most+boring+city/8425848/story.html          :rolleyes:

elye Community Regular
kareng Grand Master

The new Kmart commercial.  It is to solve our big gas problems:

kareng Grand Master

Not sure if I posted the previous one?  Ship my pants?

Loey Rising Star

....SHE'S probably got gluten issues herself....probably been in bed the past couple of days with pain...."Must be a flu bug"....    <_<    

WELL.......it looks like we are heading to Boston at the end of June, and I will be meeting up with BEVEL!!  :)   :)  SO excited about this. Don't think there are any other Psillies close enough to that part of MA to rendezvous with us....but the invitation is open! Would LOVE to have a Psilly Love-in....

Now, recent news has strongly discouraged me from trying to entice any of youse to this nation's capital for a touristy rendezvous....

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Ottawa+wins+award+Canada+most+boring+city/8425848/story.html          :rolleyes:

I'm only 2 hours from Boston! Perhaps we can find a midway point or it would be even better if I could get over my "issue" and actually come to Boston. I sure could use a psilly love-in!  :wub:  :wub:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Um, I live in CT...... Can I come? Can I can I?

PLEASE?????  :D :D

Loey Rising Star

I live in CT... Can I come? Can I? Can I?

PLEASE???? :D :D

Count me in too, please. I would LOVE to meet my psilly family!!!!!  My new goal is to take the train to Boston when Em visits Bev to meet my psillies and find a hotel (that's if I can invite myself to Boston  :D ). That was Superman's idea. Want to share a room?

jerseyangel Proficient

Em-- will you be in Boston over a weekend? I'd love to come and say hi:).

elye Community Regular

Hey, this is Fan-f*ckin-TAStic!! :)  :)  A PSILLY PSUMMIT!! We will be in Winthrop (just outside of Boston) from Tuesday, June 25th until Tuesday, July 2nd.....so yes, Pads, we will be there over the one weekend! We all must plan this!!

If only we could get Soooozle up here from CA.....

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey, this is Fan-f*ckin-TAStic!! :):) A PSILLY PSUMMIT!! We will be in Winthrop (just outside of Boston) from Tuesday, June 25th until Tuesday, July 2nd.....so yes, Pads, we will be there over the one weekend! We all must plan this!!

If only we could get Soooozle up here from CA.....

Gawd yes! I'm excited-- a Summit! We need to put something together if we can.
psawyer Proficient

We love Boston. Worth a trip.

jerseyangel Proficient

We love Boston. Worth a trip.

Yippee!!!
JNBunnie1 Community Regular

SO. EXCITED.