This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

psawyer Proficient

More great weather, and the first barbecue of the season is grilling as I type. Corn on the cob and hamburgers with Udi's gluten-free buns.  :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

Jestgar Rising Star

My 5 week old poults were going at it hard.  I tried separating them, tried detention, nothing would deter them so I resolved to listen to the squeals and let them work it out.  But I hadn't figured on Mama.

One of the poults was raised by my silkie, so she listened to about 5 minutes of squealing and had had enough.  She marched her tiny little butt over there and gave those miscreants what for!

Dunno what she said, but we had peace for most of the afternoon.  Late in the day another row started and lasted about 45 seconds.  She charged the two like a little bull and they split up immediately yelling "We weren't doing anything!"

The other chickens, of course, just circled up chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"   Rotten girls.

VydorScope Proficient

made me a new girl...

redhead_withtext_by_vydorscope-d64je6e.j

kareng Grand Master

Jess's bird children sound just like human children.  We let them try to work it out, but when we get tired of listening to the fighting, we have to separate them!

Victor/Vincent - I don't know much about anime/computer characters but I do think the women are supposed to have a lot less clothing and a lot bigger chest!  :o

Just watching Dr Travis on Rachael Ray.  He said we should be checking a guy's ring finger.  If the ring finger is longer than the pointer......he is considered "well endowed" (that was the scientific medical term he used).

VydorScope Proficient

Victor/Vincent - I don't know much about anime/computer characters but I do think the women are supposed to have a lot less clothing and a lot bigger chest!  :o

Would save me time/money not buying textures/etc for clothes LOL

elye Community Regular

Jess's bird children sound just like human children.  We let them try to work it out, but when we get tired of listening to the fighting, we have to separate them!

Just watching Dr Travis on Rachael Ray.  He said we should be checking a guy's ring finger.  If the ring finger is longer than the pointer......he is considered "well endowed" (that was the scientific medical term he used).

Hmm... . ... ..must check out DH's fingers...interesting, I've never paid much attention to them.. . ....his THUMB, yes....    B)    :rolleyes:

Well, you may, then, need to invest in expensive spray-tan....

Loey Rising Star

More great weather, and the first barbecue of the season is grilling as I type. Corn on the cob and hamburgers with Udi's gluten-free buns.  :)

I had a lovely visit from 2 birds clinging to our family room outdoor screen. They were adorable! I felt like they were welcoming me as I've been watching the seasons change from my couch. I plan on that changing soon!  :) Gotta get Superman to BBQ. He has online homework for the new job before his start date.

My 5 week old poults were going at it hard.  I tried separating them, tried detention, nothing would deter them so I resolved to listen to the squeals and let them work it out.  But I hadn't figured on Mama.

One of the poults was raised by my silkie, so she listened to about 5 minutes of squealing and had had enough.  She marched her tiny little butt over there and gave those miscreants what for!

Dunno what she said, but we had peace for most of the afternoon.  Late in the day another row started and lasted about 45 seconds.  She charged the two like a little bull and they split up immediately yelling "We weren't doing anything!"

The other chickens, of course, just circled up chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"   Rotten girls.

:D  :D  :D

made me a new girl...

redhead_withtext_by_vydorscope-d64je6e.j

I haven't checked DH's ring finger but he is a spaniard  ;)  

I think you should be illustrating your novels (IMHO)  :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

VydorScope Proficient

I think you should be illustrating your novels (IMHO)  :D

Putting pictures in an ebook is a freaking pain in the bum. I learned that the hard way with the newest release. :(

Loey Rising Star

Putting pictures in an ebook is a freaking pain in the bum. I learned that the hard way with the newest release. :(

That's a shame- you're really talented  :(  :(

VydorScope Proficient

Well, you may, then, need to invest in expensive spray-tan....

Hmm... I am sure I would be lol'ing if I had better understanding .... but ummmm... what?

kareng Grand Master

Hmm... I am sure I would be lol'ing if I had better understanding .... but ummmm... what?

If your pics have less clothes, you will need to spray tan them? Really, that man had a few too many clothes, also. All he really needs is a strategically placed sash.

elye Community Regular

Really, that man had a few too many clothes, also. All he really needs is a strategically placed sash.

....Or, depending on the guy, sashES... . . ....

VydorScope Proficient

W00T! Made 2nd Yellow in Aikido tonight! Well on our way to our second black belt! :D

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Woohoo

Well done on yellow belts :)

Loey Rising Star

Woohoo

Well done on yellow belts :)

I'm not surprised but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

(((Hugs))) to the three of you!

Loey

Jestgar Rising Star

Yay!!  Well done!

Loey Rising Star

I just wanted to wish all of my dear sweet psillies (and their family members) a healthy and Happy Mother's Day!!! May you be surrounded by everyone you love most dearly.

We're celebrating today and having dinner with Tony at Ruth Cris's Steakhouse in Providence. Superman bought me a lovely orchid plant (I received orchids on my first mother's day). I am one blessed lady. Wishing the same blessings to you all.

Love,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Loey

P.S. Tony bought me a gorgeous necklace and it was the warmest visit with him I remember in a long time. I thinks he's coming back to us a little  :D  :D

VydorScope Proficient

Man... check it... well worth the six or 7 mins this will take!

We’ve all gotten used to those ubiquitous pump-topping TV screens that scream inane chatter at us while we wait for our hilariously overpriced gas to top up. But what if one of them started talking directly at you? Such is the nature of this "Tonight Show" prank, in which a talking head on a gas pump screen charmingly bantered with Will...

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZNM0ENUCO5I

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j8E1DeS_JzM

Loey Rising Star

Hello my dearest Psillies.

Well my wonderful Mother's Day dinner cross-contaminated me. I now have wrap-around pain :(  and other than going back to eating only brown rice I've forgotten what measures I can take to help alleviate the pain. In the past I always had my pain killers and have NO desire to ever go down that path again. I've been using a heating pad (either on my back, abdomen, or between my legs). The good news is that it's dwarfing my ladyparts issue (still there but I think it's improving). The dinner was worth the suffering but my boys had too many gluten laden appetizers and three bread plates at the table so I'm not surprised I was glutened. I also splurged and had a champagne cocktail. I don't think they were too careful when they wrapped my leftovers. Oy Vey!  I just finished a 5 day course of Keflex and am taking 100 billion mg of probiotic detox 3xdy.

Any tips are greatly appreciated. I went back to the main Forum page and did some searching but I don't have much patience and you, dear psillies, know everything.

Love (and thanks),

Loey

P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone on my email list with the Sandy Hook letter.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Loey- Charcoal! Worked like magic for me last time I got glutened. And I used

digestive enzymes for the next week to help with getting my other foods absorbed.

And Yogi Peach Detox tea, which happens to be quite tasty as well. Watch out with

the charcoal- it should be taken away from any other supplement or food.

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Lo:). Hope yer feelin better. If I get cc'd, I am more comfortable if I keep a little starchy food in my stomach. Hot tea, lots of rest. Beyond that, it just has to pass.

No worries from me, I'm pretty hard to offend ;)

Hi Sillies!!

jerseyangel Proficient

I've never tried the charcoal, but a gastro once suggested it to me. Glad it helps, Bun:)

jerseyangel Proficient

Damn. I get to this thread and I have no words. So much history....Shroomie...... she was one of our own, a silly with all that that means. You guys understand.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Damn. I get to this thread and I have no words. So much history....Shroomie...... she was one of our own, a silly with all that that means. You guys understand.

:'( she certainly was, Pads. I haven't been around and now I want to go and read and savor her amazing words all over this forum....

I am stunned and also saddened to know that I am here too late to communicate with her....the card i purchased was never sent, as is my very bad habit. What a gal she was.....did anyone ever get the chance to meet her, when she came to the states?

Shroomie :(

curlyfries Contributor

I, too am bad about cards, but fortunately I was on top of it this time. I was thinking about searching the thread for Shroomie-isms to post but just don't have the energy right now. Sounds like a job for Jya-nut, but haven't seen her around for some time.