Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

A little humor to put a smile on your face:

My 3-year-old granddaughter walked in on her mom in the restroom

"Mommy, do you have a boo-boo on your jay-jay? Is that your band-aid?"

"uuuhh......yes.....that's exactly right."

I wasn't paying any attention this time around, but yes, page 100 has arrived and with it, Her Royal Majesty, Queen Karen.

Fanfare, please.

WOW! Me and my big mouth!

I refuse.... :ph34r:

Off with her head!

I request the Queen give her officious blessing and royal approval for her subjects to participate in the March Against Monsanto, 25-May-2013.  As the illustrious and most gracious Queen knows, GMO foods are bad for her subjects interior digestion and often are present in royal snubbing cookie packages without any pictorial representation of her glorious personage on the cover.  Further, some uncouth people are known to consume such GMO cookies without even any tea!  This must cease at once-like!  By the Queen's leave, of course.

http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/

I request the Queen give her officious blessing and royal approval for her subjects to participate in the March Against Monsanto, 25-May-2013.  As the illustrious and most gracious Queen knows, GMO foods are bad for her subjects interior digestion and often are present in royal snubbing cookie packages without any pictorial representation of her glorious personage on the cover.  Further, some uncouth people are known to consume such GMO cookies without even any tea!  This must cease at once-like!  By the Queen's leave, of course.

http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/

Make it so, GeeEFF!

Now if my face was on the packaging..... ;)

***********************ALL HAIL KWEEEEN KHERRIGHNNE!!!!***************************

I think we shouldn't just MARCH against Monsanto...we should organize an anti-Monsanto PARADE! We have quite a history of that in Psillyville..... :D