Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

I needed cheering up today.

This did it :)

The students thought they were doing a film on the godd and bad point of their college for new students, but ...

Mw

Thanks for making me laugh so hard I ... (fill in the blank) :-)

I needed cheering up today.

This did it :)

The students thought they were doing a film on the godd and bad point of their college for new students, but ...

Mw

We are soooo doing this next year for robotics!  maybe even chairmans award video!

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers as Mother Nature continues to wreck havoc. Hope your power outages are short (or nonexistent), your patience is long and your health is good.

Superman had laser knee surgery very early this AM. It went well (other than the doctor never coming out to tell me it was over or that he was fine). We're home, tired and DH is already putting full weight on the leg that was operated on.

Love my psillies!!!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Just a quick phloooid alert, 4 posts till my 1k. Maybe just a little localized dampness for that. Bit of a big responsibility after some of the recent ones

Keep posting dear friend!  :D

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!! May you be surrounded by those you love most dearly.

Much Love,

Loey

Well, POeter, I dunno about you further west, but we had rain coming down in absolute sheets all day today......deluged. Now I've just realized why, Warpie....!  

We had rain, heavy at times, in the morning. But it stopped just past noon. It was sunny at times. Right now, I am looking out the front window at the setting sun hitting the tops of the trees in the back yard across the road.

Sneaking in my 1k while no one is looking

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Finally found out what's causing my ahem ... ladyparts issue. E-Coli. I should be in great shape after finally getting on the right antibiotic (even though I hate antibiotics and most meds at this point). I was starting to feel like I was just going to have to get used to living with it. As always the support of my psilly family has gotten me through another rough spot. Psillies Rock!!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Loey

Well, it is time for another adventure with the stove. Those of you with long memories may recall service calls in October and November on our ancient stove--specifically the oven.

We used it Saturday and it was fine. Yesterday, it incinerated some nacho chips by running the grill element when it was supposed to be baking at 350. We are expecting Tony the appliance technician within the next two hours, but suspect he will just administer last rites.

Well, it is time for another adventure with the stove. Those of you with long memories may recall service calls in October and November on our ancient stove--specifically the oven.

We used it Saturday and it was fine. Yesterday, it incinerated some nacho chips by running the grill element when it was supposed to be baking at 350. We are expecting Tony the appliance technician within the next two hours, but suspect he will just administer last rites.

So sorry to hear that Poeter & Jacquie!  :(

The stove was given it's death notice at 12:17pm DST. We're off this afternoon to look at new ones. We now have one Harvest Gold Appliance left that we'll not talk about.