This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

I needed cheering up today.

This did it :)

The students thought they were doing a film on the godd and bad point of their college for new students, but ...

Mw

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

Loey Rising Star

The students thought they were doing a film on the godd and bad point of their college for new students, but ...

Mw

Thanks for making me laugh so hard I ... (fill in the blank) :-)

kareng Grand Master

Mw

We are soooo doing this next year for robotics!  maybe even chairmans award video!

I like the trombone bit best :)

Just a quick phloooid alert, 4 posts till my 1k. Maybe just a little localized dampness for that. Bit of a big responsibility after some of the recent ones

jerseyangel Proficient

Mmm, well we had heavy rain here this morning. Try and hit the mark before the weekend, if possible;). lol

shadowicewolf Proficient

We need the rain....

All of these fires are not good :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

We need the rain....

All of these fires are not good :(

Did you stay in Colorado?  You be careful.

kareng Grand Master

this is really funny. 

http://www.youtube.com/embed/V_gOZDWQj3Q?rel=0

VydorScope Proficient

Still no power here, but at least it was cool enough last night to get some sleep.

Loey Rising Star

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers as Mother Nature continues to wreck havoc. Hope your power outages are short (or nonexistent), your patience is long and your health is good.

Superman had laser knee surgery very early this AM. It went well (other than the doctor never coming out to tell me it was over or that he was fine). We're home, tired and DH is already putting full weight on the leg that was operated on.

Love my psillies!!!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Loey Rising Star

Just a quick phloooid alert, 4 posts till my 1k. Maybe just a little localized dampness for that. Bit of a big responsibility after some of the recent ones

Keep posting dear friend!  :D

Loey Rising Star

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!! May you be surrounded by those you love most dearly.

Much Love,

Loey

Sneaking in my 1k while no one is looking

psawyer Proficient

Peekaboo!

Hahaha.

Nice to see you Peter

elye Community Regular

Well, POeter, I dunno about you further west, but we had rain coming down in absolute sheets all day today......deluged. Now I've just realized why, Warpie....!  

psawyer Proficient

We had rain, heavy at times, in the morning. But it stopped just past noon. It was sunny at times. Right now, I am looking out the front window at the setting sun hitting the tops of the trees in the back yard across the road.

Loey Rising Star

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Loey Rising Star

Finally found out what's causing my ahem ... ladyparts issue. E-Coli. I should be in great shape after finally getting on the right antibiotic (even though I hate antibiotics and most meds at this point). I was starting to feel like I was just going to have to get used to living with it. As always the support of my psilly family has gotten me through another rough spot. Psillies Rock!!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Loey

psawyer Proficient

Well, it is time for another adventure with the stove. Those of you with long memories may recall service calls in October and November on our ancient stove--specifically the oven.

We used it Saturday and it was fine. Yesterday, it incinerated some nacho chips by running the grill element when it was supposed to be baking at 350. We are expecting Tony the appliance technician within the next two hours, but suspect he will just administer last rites.

jerseyangel Proficient

I see stove shopping in yer immediate future, PeOte.

Loey Rising Star

Well, it is time for another adventure with the stove. Those of you with long memories may recall service calls in October and November on our ancient stove--specifically the oven.

We used it Saturday and it was fine. Yesterday, it incinerated some nacho chips by running the grill element when it was supposed to be baking at 350. We are expecting Tony the appliance technician within the next two hours, but suspect he will just administer last rites.

So sorry to hear that Poeter & Jacquie!  :(

WardGirl Rookie

The stove was given it's death notice at 12:17pm DST. We're off this afternoon to look at new ones. We now have one Harvest Gold Appliance left that we'll not talk about.

jerseyangel Proficient

I called it!!! lol

Happy shopping :)