This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

VydorScope Proficient

Stay cool? So covering 7 miles on foot when the heat index was 99+ doesn't count? :D Burned 900 calories though! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

elye Community Regular

Amazing that Canada is having temps like these.

Actually, not amazing at all....in fact, southern Ontario has very hot, humid summers -- often in the 90s with a significant humidex. Yep, we ain't all in igloos....   ;)   Don't retire here ..  .....June through October can be uncomfortably hot...

Now, the Yukon...well, 'tis another story...

VydorScope Proficient

They showed this video today as an example of why we need a common language (with reguards to IT processes): Funny stuff :

GottaSki Mentor

Amazing that Canada is having temps like these.  And here I was thinking of a possible retirement place to avoid the extreme heat when I get older!  ^_^

It is very hot here in Boston but the humidity level is at 49% also...which is drier than it's been for awhile.  I thought it more bearable today than the past week because it was like soup outside then.  I detest humidity.  It's gonna break, poeple, this coming week-end so hang in there everyone! 

Hi All...Have to join in as I still aspire to retire up North....Montana near the boarder...or Vancouver Island....yo Pete...how do I defect?

kareng Grand Master
elye Community Regular

...Still cannot quote and reply directly to a post, nor use the emoticons, so I guess I'll just have to do it this way -- Awesomely funny video, Kherrighnne! :laffyphace:  :laffyphace:  :laffyphace:

elye Community Regular

Hmmmm..... I can't edit now, either....what in hell?.... :confusedphace:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Hmmmm..... I can't edit now, either....what in hell?.... :confusedphace:

Have you deleted all your cookies and history?  (not your personal ones but the computer ones)  Tis forum seems to be very sensitive to those things.

Not this kind of clearing cookies:

eating-cookies-smiley-emoticon.gif

Loey Rising Star

I rarely use my iMac since Superman gave me his iPad. When I post with the iPad I don't even see the options for size, fonts, emoticons, etc. I miss those features but I'm lazy. Plus I can't sit at the computer for long (mostly laziness). Loved the cookies (doh!).

jerseyangel Proficient

Hee!! Karreighn's cookie clearing guy!!

Got nuttin, just saying hi :)

Loey Rising Star

Hi back!!!

curlyfries Contributor

Hey everyone! I found the Yeti! Apparently he has found employment doing the voice for Garmin. You know....usually you get a woman's voice telling you to "turn left in 1 mile". So my husband recently discovered he can change the voice and one of the options is YETI!! I kid you not :P

kareng Grand Master

Hey everyone! I found the Yeti! Apparently he has found employment doing the voice for Garmin. You know....usually you get a woman's voice telling you to "turn left in 1 mile". So my husband recently discovered he can change the voice and one of the options is YETI!! I kid you not :P

And Garmin is based here in Kansas! Is the Yeti here? Just working for Garmin and living in the neighborhood?

VydorScope Proficient

So this is my last morning in the 5-star hotel in historic Philly. I am finally to the point where I can walk around and find necessities (like Starbucks) with out looking at my phone map. Its been interesting, and I definitely learned that you do not need a car if you live in a city. I parked my car in the garage the afternoon I arrive and have not pulled it out since. This might be the longest stretch in my life with out driving since getting my license... well not count my honeymoon cruise. smile.gif

IT has been interesting for sure. For example this AM I was standing on line a Starbucks and a woman walked up to me to tell me that she is scared of werewolves. Yeah... So I guess that is information I needed to know. Not sure why, but maybe I should document it some place just in case?

Loey Rising Star

So this is my last morning in the 5-star hotel in historic Philly. I am finally to the point where I can walk around and find necessities (like Starbucks) with out looking at my phone map. Its been interesting, and I definitely learned that you do not need a car if you live in a city. I parked my car in the garage the afternoon I arrive and have not pulled it out since. This might be the longest stretch in my life with out driving since getting my license... well not count my honeymoon cruise. smile.gif

IT has been interesting for sure. For example this AM I was standing on line a Starbucks and a woman walked up to me to tell me that she is scared of werewolves. Yeah... So I guess that is information I needed to know. Not sure why, but maybe I should document it some place just in case?

Maybe you can write a book about it...

elye Community Regular

Not sure why, but maybe I should document it some place just in case?

I think that you have documented it in the perfect place....The Psillyville thread had long been a place for such verbal gems..... ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

I think that you have documented it in the perfect place....The Psillyville thread had long been a place for such verbal gems..... ;)

Yep, kinda like an electronic time capsule holding the oddities of the world ritten in allmoast inkomprehesable fatiun

Loey Rising Star

If I could paste emoticons it would be wide eyed!

And Garmin is based here in Kansas! Is the Yeti here? Just working for Garmin and living in the neighborhood?

And more wide eyes

Yep, kinda like an electronic time capsule holding the oddities of the world ritten in allmoast inkomprehesable fatiun

How eloquently stated!

And quips...

elye Community Regular

Um...guys.......I think Jyessss has been drinkin'.........  :lol:

VydorScope Proficient

Hmm... better keep her away from the silver bullets then!

Jestgar Rising Star

Been out fussing with the feathered fiends.  The tom turk keeps attacking one of the hens and he's so big I'm afraid he'll hurt her.  I picked her up to protect her and he followed me around, staring at her.  I put the chickens back in the pen and left the turks in the yard for a while.  They kept flying over the fence and finally one of them flew off into the woods where she stood on a branching saying "ummmm...hey....um.....mom?....hey".  Eventually she jumped off the branch and tramped through the underbrush back to me.

Once the chickens put themselves in the coop I shoved the turks back in the pen.

Now I'm drinking.

I think it's time to do in the meaties -- the roosters are becoming more aggressive towards each other and I don't imagine they'll get much bigger.  They're already huge, mammoth when they stand next to Mulberry the tiny little silkie.

Did I give you guys this link? http://www.infobarrel.com/Blackberry_Vodka

I'm drinking the plum version of that.

Jestgar Rising Star

OK, I'm starting a new blog to journal the sailing stories and I'm calling it "The Other Woman". Whad'ya think?  It's kind of a play on the joke that a woman has to realize that her man's boat will always take the majority of his time and attention.

When I have a few entries I'll post a link on fb.

Loey Rising Star

OK, I'm starting a new blog to journal the sailing stories and I'm calling it "The Other Woman". Whad'ya think?  It's kind of a play on the joke that a woman has to realize that her man's boat will always take the majority of his time and attention.

When I have a few entries I'll post a link on fb.

I like tha and would love to read it!!! I guess in my case "The Other Woman" is his computer & video games. At least you get to go sailing, don't you? :-)

Loey Rising Star

I can't do spellcheck from the iPad :-(

VydorScope Proficient

Would the other man be Celiac.com then? :D