1o years ago I didn't have any health problems. Allergies were not not to much of a problem. Then I started to get sick to my stomach when we moved to our new house out in the country, in what use to be a cow pasture.. We had bad well water. It took the DEP to put a 1 Micron filter on our incoming water and let it run for 12 hours to find what the problem was. It was loaded with all kinds of parisites and bacteria. We took some of our sick animails to the Dept. of Agriculture for testing. I took the reports to my doctor and he gave me and the rest of my family members 30 days worth of anti-parisitic tablets ( started with a M) and flagel. My symptoms went away. Hand swelling, red face, bloated stomach, diarheia, allergys, dry itchy skin. My cognitive thinking improved greatly, I suddenly had lots of energy, my libido returned, I could move my hands and fingers again and quickly. I felt 20 years younger. We treated our animails with penicillin G and cipro and a wormer called safe-gard for 10 days. They weren't sick any more either. So get your water tested and it its negative put a filter on it and test it that way. Call your EPA office for details. If you go camping don't drink any water that comes from a stream or spring. Hope this helps you.