Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Information about our customers is very important to us, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not sell, rent or give away our mail lists or e-mail lists to anyone. We collect personal information from you whenever you register for e-mail updates, register on our message board and calendar, send us e-mail, subscribe to our newsletter or send an article from our Web site using our "Tell A Friend" feature. You will be added to our site's e-mail updates, and you can opt out of these updates at any time by following the removal instructions at the bottom of each e-mail update.
Your personal information will only be shared with third parties for the following reasons:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include companies that provide services to our Internet site such as Internet service providers, and computer programmers and developers. We also employ companies that send bulk postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We also take part in Google's Remarketing Program, which means that Google will use a cookie to send you ads after you have visited our site.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Please see Celiac.com's Store Privacy Notice if you plan to order any products from Celiac.com's Store.
The information contained in this Web site should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances. We at CELIAC.COM are not trained medical professionals, so any advice offered by us is not intended to take the place of that offered by trained medical professionals. The goal of our site and our responses to your questions is to provide accurate information about the disease to both diagnosed and undiagnosed individuals, and to facilitate the diagnosis of the latter by trained medical professionals. We advise that you consult with your doctor if you are experiencing ANY symptoms of unknown origin.
The publication of an advertisement neither constitutes nor implies a guarantee or endorsement by CELIAC.COM of the product or service advertised or of the claims made for the product or service by the advertiser. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
In no event shall CELIAC.COM be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
This publication is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. CELIAC.COM is under development and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time.
We hope you enjoy using the resources at Celiac.com.