Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kareng

Celiac Disease Foundation Survey For The Us Food & Drug Admin

"Celiac Disease Foundation Chief Executive Officer, Marilyn Geller, will present at the US Food and Drug Administration’s Patient-Focused Drug Development Conference (PFDD) on May 11, 2015 just outside of Washington, D.C. Marilyn accepted the invitation to speak on behalf of celiac patients and their caregivers. In anticipation of this meeting, we are asking that members of the celiac community complete the linked survey about living with celiac disease as soon as possible. We want to make sure that your voice is heard by the FDA as they make decisions on proposed therapeutic treatments for celiac disease. This is an urgent request, as our written comments are due to the FDA in a few days. Please complete the survey now."

http://celiac.org/blog/2015/04/13/cdf-attends-fda-patient-focused-drug-development-meeting-washington-d-c/

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Done too!

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Me too.

gluten-free since June, 2011

It took 3 !/2 years but my intolerances to corn, soy, and everything else (except gluten) are gone!

Life is good!

Join eNewsletter

Done!

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014

Anemia -- Resolved

Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Done but I found #7 to be a bit confusing because it didn't specify pre or post diagnosis. I could have checked almost every box and did end up checking 5 rather than 1-3. 

Thanks for posting.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter