This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

VydorScope Proficient

NOTE!!!

To get to smileis in fast reply click where it says "Enable Smile", the actual text part that is under lined, not the checkbox leave that checked.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lindalee Enthusiast

Patti, I ate baked potato and green beans (in tomato paste yesterday) went out to lunch and that was the best choice I thought- messed me up today. I have been off beans and nightshades for a while to heal. I also read somewhere (can't remember where now) that potatoes are craved and need to avoided . I have always in the past eaten potatoes almost every day until now. I think choc might also be a problem for me. When I eat trail mix with the semi-sweet choc, I can tell-(you know what I mean) B)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Patti,

Ditto to everything Julie said. As far as histamines...bananas, vinegar and chocolate. Could be that all of them together are causing a build-up. Hope you feel better though. :)

Donna,

Are you having soy in your lattes? I'm guessing that could be a problem. For me it is anyway....I totally avoid soy.

I'm going back to Nurse Cratchet today...maybe she'll see the big bruise on my arm and feel bad. On second thought...I doubt it. <_<

NOTE!!!

To get to smileis in fast reply click where it says "Enable Smile", the actual text part that is under lined, not the checkbox leave that checked.

Thanks Vincent! ;)

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna,

Are you having soy in your lattes? I'm guessing that could be a problem. For me it is anyway....I totally avoid soy.

I'm going back to Nurse Cratchet today...maybe she'll see the big bruise on my arm and feel bad. On second thought...I doubt it. <_<

Yep, but don't have the lattes everyday so was hoping it wasn't a problem... I think I knew my answer to that though. :( So, starting Sunday, nothing but meat and veggies for two weeks.

Good luck with Cratchet! Mean ole nurse!

Green12 Enthusiast

Thanks Vincent! ;)

Yes, good luck with Nurse Cratchet- yikes! Hope your experience with her is much better today, maybe she was just having a bad day??

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
NOTE!!!

Thanks Vincent! ;)

:o:o:o:o OMG...I JUST DID THE 'QUOTES' ALL IN ONE POST.

USED TO DO CUT AND PASTE AND JUMP BACK AND FORTH INTO 'MINIMIZE'

NOW IF I CAN JUST FIGURE OUT THE 'QUICK REPLY'

:blink::blink::blink: VINCENT CAN YOU HELP ME...

JUDY

WOOPS--WANTED TO WISH RACHEL WELL ON THE BLOOD DRAW WITH NSG Nurse Cratchet TODAY...I PRAY SHE'S OUT AND A NICE ONE IS THERE AND ......THE JUG GOT FROZEN.

HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER KAREN AND PATTI.

JUDY

rinne Apprentice
And, more on the histamine thing...I had a relevation moment this morning....NAIL POLISH. I haven't worn nail polish in a long time because it seemed to give me problems....I mostly thought this was in my head though because it was nothing specific...just a general feeling of something wrong. Up until a year ago I wore it sort of regularly...about a year ago I stopped...BUT, around my birthday a month and a half ago I had a pedicure! Could this have driven the histamine levels over the top? Maybe that's why the itching has been so bad the last few weeks...am I grasping at straws, totally off my rocker, luney tune material?

I think everyone else has given good advice on your diet, I just wanted to add that I can't wear nail polish. I feel like I am suffocating, more specifically as if my hands can't breath. That sounds funny I know but I've also heard that according to acupuncterists there are meridians that are blocked by using nail polish.

Rachel, sorry you had such a rotten experience with the blood draw. I've experienced slightly sadistic nurses before and it was no fun. :(

I've been busy the past few days and still haven't sorted out my computer. I miss you all :) but it has given me some time to think about things and to do a little more research. My feeling is that whatever is wrong with me is multi-layered and that the Celiac and Arthritis are arising out of a systemic break down. I know that I am better than I was in January, my pain has been reduced to 3 on a scale of 10 whereas in January it was at 7 and 8. I am having daily bowel movements without problems and the malapsorption has diminished greatly and this has been accomplished through diet and acupuncture. As I have healed in some ways I am clearer that what there is something that what I am doing is not addressing.

I have started a Salt/Vitamin C treatment that is generally used for Lyme disease. A friend with Lyme had sent me the protocol and when I read it, it just made so much sense to me. I don't know if I will do the full dosage, at this point I am scaling up and just paying attention to what is happening. After three days I started to have energy and I am finding that I look forward to drinking the Salt/C mix.

What struck me was the degree to which we have shifted from a culture that consumed salt to one that consumes sugar. We are warned to stay away from too much salt and and it is true the salt that they have stripped of all of its' nutritional benefits and added back unhealthy iodine to should be avoided but the Hunza and Real Salts are loaded with minerals needed for human health.

The information on Salt/C talks about herxes, is that term familiar to anyone? I had never heard it before but it means healing crisis where it seems you are worse but actually you are getting rid of toxins and feeling the effects of it.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor

Rinne,

I haven't heard of that but I do prefer real salt or something similar for salt.

I'm glad to read that you are feeling so much better than earlier in the year. :)

Green12 Enthusiast
I think everyone else has given good advice on your diet, I just wanted to add that I can't wear nail polish. I feel like I am suffocating, more specifically as if my hands can't breath. That sounds funny I know but I've also heard that according to acupuncterists there are meridians that are blocked by using nail polish.

I've been busy the past few days and still haven't sorted out my computer. I miss you all :) but it has given me some time to think about things and to do a little more research. My feeling is that whatever is wrong with me is multi-layered and that the Celiac and Arthritis are arising out of a systemic break down. I know that I am better than I was in January, my pain has been reduced to 3 on a scale of 10 whereas in January it was at 7 and 8. I am having daily bowel movements without problems and the malapsorption has diminished greatly and this has been accomplished through diet and acupuncture. As I have healed in some ways I am clearer that what there is something that what I am doing is not addressing.

I have started a Salt/Vitamin C treatment that is generally used for Lyme disease. A friend with Lyme had sent me the protocol and when I read it, it just made so much sense to me. I don't know if I will do the full dosage, at this point I am scaling up and just paying attention to what is happening. After three days I started to have energy and I am finding that I look forward to drinking the Salt/C mix.

What struck me was the degree to which we have shifted from a culture that consumed salt to one that consumes sugar. We are warned to stay away from too much salt and and it is true the salt that they have stripped of all of its' nutritional benefits and added back unhealthy iodine to should be avoided but the Hunza and Real Salts are loaded with minerals needed for human health.

The information on Salt/C talks about herxes, is that term familiar to anyone? I had never heard it before but it means healing crisis where it seems you are worse but actually you are getting rid of toxins and feeling the effects of it.

Hi rinne, we miss you in Rachelville :(

Sorry you haven't gotten your computer issues figured out, that is so frustrating.

I am so glad to hear you are noticing some improvement in your health, that is great news! I believe, like you, once we get to this point everything is so multi-layered and complex. It's never a simple, single solution- and it takes time.

It's interesting you mention the salts. I haven't heard of this protocol specifically however. I did something, can't remember now, but it had to do with the different salts....Cell Salts!!! That's what it was, there are all different ones and they all address different issues. I agree that we are defficient in all of the minerals contained in salts, that is why so many healing plans recommend healing salts, and sea vegetables for the high levels of nutrition.

Interesting post as always rinne. :)

Hope you don't stay away too much longer!

:o:o:o:o OMG...I JUST DID THE 'QUOTES' ALL IN ONE POST.

USED TO DO CUT AND PASTE AND JUMP BACK AND FORTH INTO 'MINIMIZE'

NOW IF I CAN JUST FIGURE OUT THE 'QUICK REPLY'

:blink::blink::blink: VINCENT CAN YOU HELP ME...

JUDY

:lol: Judy

Congratulations, I have yet to figure out how to do multiple quotes all in one post. i am still doing it the old fashioned way, and probably always will

:lol:

tiffjake Enthusiast
I'm very interested in the discussion about antacids, as I'm on Nexium. I tried "weaning off" to Zantac, but the rebound reflux did not improve and actually got worse as the week wore on, so I went back on Nexium. I've had reflux since high school, but didn't know what it was until I was 25. I hate the idea of being on meds for it, but hate the reflux even worse. I already sleep elevated, and if I have anything like lemonade or orange juice, I mix 1 part juice with about 10 parts water, I don't drink alcohol or coffee, so I don't know what else to do. While it did get somewhat better after I went off gluten, it didn't go away or even mostly go away. :( I do have a hiatal hernia, but it's not huge.

If anybody has had good luck getting rid of such severe reflux after 30 years, please let me know...

Oh--about the water-drinking issue--I used to drink more than 8 glasses of water a day, because I was always thirsty. When I went off gluten--the constant thirst stopped--to the point where I sometimes get a bit dehydrated before I realize that I should drink. I still wake up thirsty, though. Obviously, there's cause-and-effect going on there--but durned if I know why gluten would cause excessive thirst (without diabetes or something like that).

Thanks for letting me parachute in here! :)

I know this is "old" but I was catching up on some reading and wanted to chime in here.

I had GERD so bad that after Nexium, Previcid, and Aciphex, I was put on Reglan (an antiemitic, for vomiting) because it was like throwing up after every meal!

My doc told me to avoid tomato, and spicey foods. But I didn't think that reflux like this would creep up out of nowhere (within the last 2 years) when I have been eating all of those foods my whole life! Thats why I got the Lame Advertisement test (which showed gluten, and lead me here to celiac.com, which lead me to EnteroLab, and so on and so forth).

My Lame Advertisement results showed intolerances to :

Cantaloupe

Cauliflower

Sweet Potato

Brussel Sprouts

Cottonseed

Gliadin

Halibut

Peach

Sardine

String Bean

Almond

Apricot

Artichoke

Caraway

Dill Mix

Fructose

Olive

Strawberry

Vanilla

Whey

Whitefish

I know many of you have done an elimination diet. I didn't know what one was until after I did this test. But after getting these results, I avoided all of these foods (not completely, but mostly) and my reflux is gone! Along with a host of other problems. I am sure that the bulk of those problems were gluten/celiac related. But I have noticed headaches now when I have strawberries! I would never have put those two together before all of this!

I guess my point is that maybe the reflux is related to another food....I know that is the last thing someone on here wants to read......

dlp252 Apprentice

Yah, I think I know what you're talking about with the nail polish...I had a weird feeling for quite some time after I had it put on...couldn't put my finger on what, but eventually I got used to that feeling...but that's eactly about the time I started to itch so badly...I was itching before but not this badly.

I think multi-layer is a good way to put what is going on with most of us here in this thread, lol. I am so much better since January, but there are still just the couple of little things and this darned itching. My D has cleared up, but so much so I have C a couple of days a week.

I've heard about herxiemer effect...bet it's the same thing. I learned about that when I started my low carb (Atkins) diet a few years ago...you feel a lot worse before you feel better...someone described it as the toxic stuff your body is releasing is finally exiting but as it does it causes problems. After that was done, I had NEVER felt as good and had as much energy as when I was eating lower carb (when I was eating cleanly...whenever I added any kind of processed low carb goodies, which usually include some kind of gluten, I'd get sick). Fruit will be okay for me once I get all this junk out of my system.

Rinne,

I haven't heard of that but I do prefer real salt or something similar for salt.

I'm glad to read that you are feeling so much better than earlier in the year. :)

Hum, I use a Celtic Sea Salt at work and at home Sea Salt... Doesn't have iodine, but wonder if any of it has the minerals. I'll investigate. :)

I know this is "old" but I was catching up on some reading and wanted to chime in here.

I had GERD so bad that after Nexium, Previcid, and Aciphex, I was put on Reglan (an antiemitic, for vomiting) because it was like throwing up after every meal!

My doc told me to avoid tomato, and spicey foods. But I didn't think that reflux like this would creep up out of nowhere (within the last 2 years) when I have been eating all of those foods my whole life! Thats why I got the Lame Advertisement test (which showed gluten, and lead me here to celiac.com, which lead me to EnteroLab, and so on and so forth).

My Lame Advertisement results showed intolerances to :

Cantaloupe

Cauliflower

Sweet Potato

Brussel Sprouts

Cottonseed

Gliadin

Halibut

Peach

Sardine

String Bean

Almond

Apricot

Artichoke

Caraway

Dill Mix

Fructose

Olive

Strawberry

Vanilla

Whey

Whitefish

I know many of you have done an elimination diet. I didn't know what one was until after I did this test. But after getting these results, I avoided all of these foods (not completely, but mostly) and my reflux is gone! Along with a host of other problems. I am sure that the bulk of those problems were gluten/celiac related. But I have noticed headaches now when I have strawberries! I would never have put those two together before all of this!

I guess my point is that maybe the reflux is related to another food....I know that is the last thing someone on here wants to read......

I've suspected I'm still eating something that I shouldn't...when I was tested for food allergies they did a scratch test on my back and I only showed mild reactions to canteloupe, white grapes, barley and yellow squash. I never ate yellow squash much so figure that must have been a false positive, but the others I had eaten regularly before that so cut them out...I still have problems, but not as much. I think since then, I've devleoped other allergies or intollerances so I think it's probably time to get retested. :(

Just wanted to tell Judy....you're beautiful! Great to "see" you!

Well, I'm off to do my grocery shopping. This week, only meat and veggies...should make shopping easy and fast, lol. :lol: I'm not even going to buy other stuff, just meat and veggies. Organic meat, organic veggies as much as I can.

VydorScope Proficient
Just wanted to tell Judy....you're beautiful! Great to "see" you!

Posts like this make me want to put up my picuter so ppl will get to say somthing other then postive comments about everyones looks! :D

AndreaB Contributor
Posts like this make me want to put up my picuter so ppl will get to say somthing other then postive comments about everyones looks! :D

We love pictures! Go ahead and post yours....we'll love your too.

jerseyangel Proficient

Yea Vincent--post your picture!

We *will* love it (but I'll still giggle a little :lol: )!

J/K--you know that ;)

Green12 Enthusiast

I hate to admit, but I have to keep reminding myself to come down here :huh: I haven't gotten used to the changes yet!

Judy, I love your picture :)

Yes Vincent, post a picture, it's always so nice to put a face to the name!

Tiffjake, good information. Thanks for your perspective. It seems like it's a never ending quest to figure out the offending food/foods <_<

Donna- have fun grocery shopping! The sea salts should have all the minerals, if it is a good quality one.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Tiffany,

Interesting about the Lame Advertisement. Glad you got better eliminating those foods. I've heard mixed things about the test...I dont really know much about it. If it worked for you....thats what matters most. :)

Donna,

Yeah..Herxheimer reaction can be really bad. I had it for a week when I first started my candida diet. I'm not sure if it was herxheimer or withdrawl though. Probably both put together...I thought I was dying.

I havent went back to the ogre yet....my arm is still bruised and I guess I was being a baby about it. I'll go back on Monday. I'm disappointed that something went wrong the first time because I should be getting my results back by now. :angry:

Ovarian Cyst update

I finally talked to the OBGYN...we played phone tag for a couple weeks.

She said my fibroid and cyst are still there...the cyst is small. It was first seen in a CT scan and now in 2 ultrasounds. This last ultrasound was done a week after my period so it should have been gone if it were a normal cyst. It doesnt seem to be leaving so she said at this point they would normally try birth control pills. She said we cant do that for me because of my sensitivities.

She said the only other option would be surgery to take a look around and get rid of the cyst. She mentioned the procedure...it started with an "L"...cant remember the word but we've discussed it here before. I think maybe Patti knows??

Anyways...she said maybe I have Endometriosis...which I know nothing about. I do recall reading it could cause food sensitivities though. She said there is no guarantee that they could diagnose it with the surgery...even if I had it. There is also no guarantee that the cyst wont come back after they remove it either.

She doesnt think the cyst is causing my abdominal pain....she made that clear. Its not really the occassional abdominal pain that concerns me though....its mainly the other stuff I'm dealing with. I asked her how they normally diagnose Endometriosis...she said they usually put the patient on hormones and if it works they diagnose based on that. I dont want to try hormones or BC or anything like that. I'd rather go ahead with the surgery.

She said they can do the surgery and get a good look around but she is going on maternity leave and wont be back until November. I need to set up an appt. with her in Nov. for a surgery consult where she said we can discuss all of this stuff in more detail. It sucks to have to wait that long but I figure I'll get another ultrasound around that time to make sure the cyst is still there before we do surgery.

I dont know if any of this will help but I'm willing to try anything. Its process of elimination...if I dont do anything about it...I'll always wonder if its causing me problems. I know we've talked about all this before but what do you guys think about the cyst and does anyone know about Endometriosis?? Could any of this be causing sensitivities in your opinions??

VydorScope Proficient

We love pictures! Go ahead and post yours....we'll love your too.

Yea Vincent--post your picture!

We *will* love it (but I'll still giggle a little :lol: )!

J/K--you know that ;)

Yes Vincent, post a picture, it's always so nice to put a face to the name!

:blink: I was just joking considering my picture is on my site linked from my signature, and has been for YEARS (since 1996 or 97). So is my wife, my son, my pets, and 100's of my photowork that I do. :blink:

Sheesh :P

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
:blink: I was just joking considering my picture is on my site linked from my signature, and has been for YEARS (since 1996 or 97). So is my wife, my son, my pets, and 100's of my photowork that I do. :blink:

I know it is--------- 'SHEESH' ------BACK TO YOU...BUSTER...I've through all your charming photo albums.

Personally, I love the picture of Tim praying..he makes me smile and remember the 'purity of childhood inocense'..(wish I could spell and can't find my 'spelling cheat book' so deal with it :lol: REALLY, I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS SO MUCH.

Judy in Philly

AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

If I remember correctly it was Celia that mentioned the cysts and things getting better after they were removed. I could be wrong and it could be more than one person that had problems with them. It sounds like a good idea to go ahead with. Too bad you have to wait until November though. :(

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Donna & JulieM--thanks you made my day..when i first got this alert...I thought Vincent wrote it...of course that would have been so 'out of character' for him ;):ph34r: .

put pic up late last nite in a 'fit of lunacy'. Was putting it on the other NEW forum and then thought 'what the heck'

Judy

dlp252 Apprentice

I hope you don't get offended if I DON'T call you BEAUTIFUL! :lol: (Actually I've seen your website and you are very good looking!)

I hate to admit, but I have to keep reminding myself to come down here :huh: I haven't gotten used to the changes yet!

Donna- have fun grocery shopping! The sea salts should have all the minerals, if it is a good quality one.

Good thing I usually just hit "new posts" or I'd forget to look down there too. I just read the label of the sea salt I use at home and it does say that it has all the minerals and no iodine. It's just the 365 (Whole Foods) brand though.

Donna,

Yeah..Herxheimer reaction can be really bad. I had it for a week when I first started my candida diet. I'm not sure if it was herxheimer or withdrawl though. Probably both put together...I thought I was dying.

Fortunately I didn't get it for the anti-candida diet cuz I was already lower carb...but it was bad when I first went through it.

I havent went back to the ogre yet....my arm is still bruised and I guess I was being a baby about it. I'll go back on Monday. I'm disappointed that something went wrong the first time because I should be getting my results back by now.

Yah, that would just tick me off, lol. Those things are never pleasant to begin with and to have to GO BACK because of someone's incompetence is just mind boggling to me.

She said the only other option would be surgery to take a look around and get rid of the cyst. She mentioned the procedure...it started with an "L"...cant remember the word but we've discussed it here before. I think maybe Patti knows??

Laprascopy (or something like that??) That is good...it's minimally invasive and very quick recovery time. I couldn't have that for my fibroids because they were too big and too many. For the Laprascopy (I'm not spelling it anywhere near correct, lol) they just make a couple of very tiny incisions and use a scope (sort of similar to the endoscopy I think) which has a camera, etc. attached.

Anyways...she said maybe I have Endometriosis...which I know nothing about. I do recall reading it could cause food sensitivities though. She said there is no guarantee that they could diagnose it with the surgery...even if I had it. There is also no guarantee that the cyst wont come back after they remove it either.

She doesnt think the cyst is causing my abdominal pain....she made that clear. Its not really the occassional abdominal pain that concerns me though....its mainly the other stuff I'm dealing with. I asked her how they normally diagnose Endometriosis...she said they usually put the patient on hormones and if it works they diagnose based on that. I dont want to try hormones or BC or anything like that. I'd rather go ahead with the surgery.

She said they can do the surgery and get a good look around but she is going on maternity leave and wont be back until November. I need to set up an appt. with her in Nov. for a surgery consult where she said we can discuss all of this stuff in more detail. It sucks to have to wait that long but I figure I'll get another ultrasound around that time to make sure the cyst is still there before we do surgery.

I dont know if any of this will help but I'm willing to try anything. Its process of elimination...if I dont do anything about it...I'll always wonder if its causing me problems. I know we've talked about all this before but what do you guys think about the cyst and does anyone know about Endometriosis?? Could any of this be causing sensitivities in your opinions??

I know Endometriosis is VERY PAINFUL! If I'm remembering correctly it is where blood (or blood by-products or some such thing) forms outside the uterus (sorry to any guys reading this, lol). I did a little research on it when I thought that was my problem before I had discovered the fibroids. That was over 5 years ago though, so there is absolutely no hope of retrieving any brain cells attached to THAT info and I've probably got that all mixed up with something else. :lol:

One of the reasons why I ended up having a hysterectomy 5 years ago was because there was the possibility that they could come back. Since I had so many, it was a VERY good possibility. I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it...AND...I was already in my late 40s, so not really much chance of having kids.

Well, did my grocery shopping and have everything divided and put away...also have all my breakfasts ready for next week and lunches too. I'm about to go take off my nail polish...sooooo, I'm all set to figure all this out, lol. I'll probably feel crummy towards the end of the week with the herxiemer affect and all, but hopefully I WON'T ITCH!! :lol: It was so bad last night that I was scratching in my sleep...I was dreaming and scratching...weird, I was asleep but aware of scratching. Grrr.

AndreaB Contributor
Well, did my grocery shopping and have everything divided and put away...also have all my breakfasts ready for next week and lunches too. I'm about to go take off my nail polish...sooooo, I'm all set to figure all this out, lol. I'll probably feel crummy towards the end of the week with the herxiemer affect and all, but hopefully I WON'T ITCH!! :lol: It was so bad last night that I was scratching in my sleep...I was dreaming and scratching...weird, I was asleep but aware of scratching. Grrr.

Donna,

You've been busy! Want to come figure out my meals? :D j/k :lol:

It's good that you got everything planned and taken care of....it will make the week that much easier.

jerseyangel Proficient

Sheesh--I know, I've looked thru your site and know what you look like--just kiddin' around :D

put pic up late last nite in a 'fit of lunacy'. Was putting it on the other NEW forum and then thought 'what the heck'

Judy

I love the new picture, Judy--it's so pretty :)

I'm glad you deceided to put it up!

Rachel--I'll post later about what my GYN told me about the stuff you were talking about. Can't post long now, have to finish making dinner. :P

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna,

You've been busy! Want to come figure out my meals? :D j/k :lol:

It's good that you got everything planned and taken care of....it will make the week that much easier.

Ha, don't think you'd want to eat what I cook, lol. I'd barely call it cooking, lol. Yah, I had to do something about breakfasts because I get up way too early to try to cook and fool around...so I've made 5 ribeye steaks which taste okay reheated...they're in the freezer so I can just take it out the night before and warm it up in the morning...breakfasts are the hardest and the most tempting to eat stuff that is easy and quick, so I had to do it or I'd definitely eat something I shouldn't, lol. I think I cooked for about an hour.

Green12 Enthusiast
Ovarian Cyst update

I finally talked to the OBGYN...we played phone tag for a couple weeks.

She said my fibroid and cyst are still there...the cyst is small. It was first seen in a CT scan and now in 2 ultrasounds. This last ultrasound was done a week after my period so it should have been gone if it were a normal cyst. It doesnt seem to be leaving so she said at this point they would normally try birth control pills. She said we cant do that for me because of my sensitivities.

I always suspected endometriosis for you Rachel! When I looked into the cyst issue for you, endometriosis was something that always came up. From what I understand, you don't necessarily have to have excruciating pain with it- most people do, but as we all know there are exceptions to the rule in every case. I read that even some women are symptom free, don't have any pain at all and they never know they have it until down the line when there is complications.

I think the surgery with an "l" is laroscopy...or something like that.

I don't know much about it so can't be of much help here...

Sounds like you have some decisions to make, I would look into it and weigh all your options.

Archived