This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Also, if everyone could pray that the insurance company will cover the next few appointments and IV's and PICC line, I would SO appreciate it!

No problem Kassandra. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rachel--24 Collaborator

My computer is doing weird things. :unsure:

Sorry for another deleted post.

Ridgewalker Contributor

Ami, I'm terribly sorry for what you're going through. I'll be thinking about you.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Ami, I'm really sorry for what you're going through, it must be difficult. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I think the waiting will be difficult. :(

I ordered the Humaworm.

:lol: This just struck me as funny. ;)

I always eat my steaks rare...sometimes really rare.

I usually get medium rare, but when it's a thick filet, that means red in the middle .... not anymore ... I'm a medium person now!

And hold on to them, if that was a tapeworm maybe they'll fit again. :)

I hope not .... I would like to gain 3 or 4 pounds, but not to fit in those jeans again ... I've bought several pairs of jeans in my current size, so I have a reason to stay here!

confusedks Enthusiast

I just have to rave about the raw diet for a minute...I have literally eaten anything I want (as long as it's raw) and I have already lost 2 pounds!!! I am talking apple pie, donut holes and more! I don't think I will ever go back to cooked food! LOL! :lol:

On a serious note...I did a little pilates yesterday (literally 15 minutes) and I felt terrible today! I felt like I had the flu...yuck! I took 4 advil and am feeling better...not great, but much better. Is it possible that I "shook" things up in my body?

Kassandra

CarlaB Enthusiast
I just have to rave about the raw diet for a minute...I have literally eaten anything I want (as long as it's raw) and I have already lost 2 pounds!!! I am talking apple pie, donut holes and more! I don't think I will ever go back to cooked food! LOL! :lol:

On a serious note...I did a little pilates yesterday (literally 15 minutes) and I felt terrible today! I felt like I had the flu...yuck! I took 4 advil and am feeling better...not great, but much better. Is it possible that I "shook" things up in my body?

Kassandra

I'm glad the raw food is working out for you!

You can certainly stir things up! When you work out, you raise the body temperature .... high temps kill bacteria.

There was talk on LN once about Dr. B saying that he has seen people go into remission completely with exercise! That's how important it is. I have done this three times myself .... the third included having my amalgams out.

I used to herx after exercise .... I don't anymore.

CarlaB Enthusiast

My son is on Humaworm, too .... he had a tapeworm, too. We're buying some for the rest of the family!!! I am still thoroughly disgusted by this ...... saw more tonight.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor
Jin is a maybe for Lyme as well.

How could I forget Jin......Sorry Jin. :(

Where are you Jin?

Yes, I think the number will rise once everyone is tested or diagnosed. I'm tending to think MANY more here actually have it than just those who have been tested.

Me too......think that many more have it. My family doesn't appear to be in that loop and I have no reason to think we are. You guys are stuck with me though. :P

Also, if everyone could pray that the insurance company will cover the next few appointments and IV's and PICC line, I would SO appreciate it! We are so desperate for them to do this...if they don't we are going to go down the legal route with them.

I cerainly hope you don't have to go the legal route but I do agree with that decision. This is just plain ridiculous! :angry:

My son is on Humaworm, too .... he had a tapeworm, too. We're buying some for the rest of the family!!! I am still thoroughly disgusted by this ...... saw more tonight.

You guys are getting me more interested in this product. I seriously doubt I should try anything like that while I still have my amalgams in since parasites absorb the mercury. Maybe that's part of why I haven't had too many obvious symptoms.

CarlaB Enthusiast
You guys are getting me more interested in this product. I seriously doubt I should try anything like that while I still have my amalgams in since parasites absorb the mercury. Maybe that's part of why I haven't had too many obvious symptoms.

I'm kinda thinking I should have waited till after the holidays .... I mean, a tapeworm could come in handy over the holidays! :lol:

Seriously, though, I am feeling less bloated ... I'm wondering if that's a side effect .... of course it could be a side effect of other parasites, too.

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hey Everyone ^_^

Thanksgiving almost here!

Guess what that means?

No turkey for me. :(

How is everyone? I am still here. Still eating gallons of ice cream and I seriously need an intervention before It really becomes, death by chocolate.

Actually death by vanilla. They have a pumpking pie ice cream that whole foods sells. I might have to have one of those Thursday <_< maybe we'll see.

Other than that nothing, nothing new. I read a few post but time is sooo limited at the library.

Read about Rinne Bars and how we need to buy stock now before Rachel buys them all.

Read about tapeworms and about all our parasites eating turkey next week.

Is anyone going to cheat and eat pumpkin pie, or a roll, or mash potatoes with gravy? If you do cheat for me too o.k.?

Do you think eating ice cream everyday can hinder my detoxing the mercury and metals?

Hey Jinn I believe that stuff we scrape off our face and neck are toxins. Mine are white but turn green when I wipe them on a paper towel or toilet paper.

Grosss huh?

Hey Rachel I am going to PM you okay

see ya

lisa

confusedks Enthusiast

OMG...I just had the BEST raw pizza!!! It was free of everything (even nuts!!!). It was SO GOOD!!! I never thought I could have pizza again!! :lol:

Carla, I think this is the first holiday season I won't gain weight. Even if I wasn't raw, I don't think I could eat anything at any of our family gatherings...lol. There is an upside to multiple food intolerances...lol.

Kassandra

ShadowSwallow Newbie
I am NOT going to do them without a PICC or central line! :angry: I will put my foot down. I already have a huge bruise on my arm from the blood draw 2 days ago! :angry:

Kassandra, it's abominable that your insurance is holding this up for you. :angry:

Andrea,

It's great to be posting again! :D

Hey, Morgan!! :lol: It's lovely to meet you!

Chocolate is a difficult one to get off of. I haven't been buying it lately.

Before I went gluten free I was chocolate addict and always had incredibly low magnesium levels, now my magnesium levels have come up I'm still addicted. The only problem is find soy free stuff... every time we get a bag of Enjoy Life I end up snarfing it all up. :rolleyes:

Jin,

I forgot to mention this before, I made the pumpkin pie with snickerdoodle crusts. I made them mini--in a muffin tin--and had one straight out of the oven. I couldn't taste the crust very well when it was hot, but when they cooled off both flavors stood out beautifully. I think I ate 5. :rolleyes:

I haven't regurgitated in 5 days!!

Wonderful!!!!

Ami,

I'm so sorry, and am praying. :(

Does anyone have a count of how many positives, on this thread, there are now?

I'm also a possibility.

You can certainly stir things up! When you work out, you raise the body temperature .... high temps kill bacteria.

That might explain why I feel utterly horrible whenever I try and exercise. I have a ton of energy one minute, and then want to crash and sleep the next. Hm... <_<

truthsearcher Rookie

Ami,

I too am very sorry for your loss.

I had a simular experience but I was not detoxing. I miscarried after my first, I was 10 wks. Unknown to me at the time,

I most definitly had my heavy metal toxicity and Lyme and a mouth full of amalgams so the Lord only knows why it happened.

Be nice to yourself and I will pray your body does what naturally needs to do it this situation.

If you need anything don't hesitate to pm me.

Laurie

AndreaB Contributor
Before I went gluten free I was chocolate addict and always had incredibly low magnesium levels, now my magnesium levels have come up I'm still addicted. The only problem is find soy free stuff... every time we get a bag of Enjoy Life I end up snarfing it all up. :rolleyes:

Boy does that sound familiar. My hubby and I go through a bag in two sittings......maybe less.

Those snickerdoodle pumpkin mini pies sound pretty good. :)

Kassandra,

How do you have a raw pizza? Don't you have to have a cooked crust?

Ok, to update the possible lyme list......hopefully I won't forget anyone this time.

Carla's oldest son, Kassandra, Sarah, Birdy, Jin........anybody else?

AndreaB Contributor
I most definitly had my heavy metal toxicity and Lyme and a mouth full of amalgams so the Lord only knows why it happened.

How are you doing Laurie?

Green12 Enthusiast
Ok, to update the possible lyme list......hopefully I won't forget anyone this time.

Carla's oldest son, Kassandra, Sarah, Birdy, Jin........anybody else?

You forgot me

Kassandra, how do you make raw pizza?

Hi Lisa, everything I make for Thanksgiving are things I can eat, so no cheating invovled :D:D .

confusedks Enthusiast

Would you guys like me to post the recipe? It was SO GOOD! The crust was made out of seeds and other stuff.

Let me know.

Kassandra

confusedks Enthusiast

You can see a picture of it if you want!!! There are some other pictures in there, but it's easy to find. There are also other raw creations in there!! :P

Open Original Shared Link

Kassandra

CarlaB Enthusiast

Kassandra, it all looks delicious!

So, how much time does it take to prepare this stuff? The problem I was having was making food for Adam and I, then making dinner for the rest of the family .... it's just too time consuming! Well, and we weren't even eating totally raw like you are!

confusedks Enthusiast

Carla,

It's not that bad. The biggest thing is soaking nuts the night before. You really do have to plan "meals" otherwise you end up eating salads all the time...lol. Last night I chose 3 recpies I wanted to make today and I soaked the seeds/nuts over night and then prepared the "crust" for the pizza this morning and put it in the dehydrator today for 4 hours while we ran errands, etc.

It's not terrible time consuming...just takes more planning. I like recipes that don't require 24 hours of dehydrating because that is just taunting...lol. I made those cocoa nib cookies in 20 min. or less.

Kassandra

Green12 Enthusiast

OMG, it says it's Sherry's b-day today, or was that yesterday, maybe it is tomorrow....I think right now is tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Belated?)

I hope you have/had a special day :)

I'm confused.

AndreaB Contributor
You forgot me

Sorry Julie. :(

You can see a picture of it if you want!!! There are some other pictures in there, but it's easy to find. There are also other raw creations in there!! :P

Everything looks pretty good. :) I'd have to have some cooked meat if I were ever to do anything like that. I think my children would go on strike though. :P

OMG, it says it's Sherry's b-day today, or was that yesterday, maybe it is tomorrow....I think right now is tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Belated?)

I hope you have/had a special day :)

I'm confused.

I think China's behind us.

Happy Birthday Sherry!

Hope it's a good one. :D

confusedks Enthusiast

Happy BDAY Sherry!!!

Kassandra

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Happy Birthday Sherry!! :):)

dlp252 Apprentice

Happy Birthday Sherry!!!

Wow, new colors...not saying I don't like them...just WOW, my eyes need to adjust, lol.

This just struck me as funny. ;)

Yeah, every time I type the stupid thing it comes out humanworm first. :lol:

Seriously, though, I am feeling less bloated ... I'm wondering if that's a side effect .... of course it could be a side effect of other parasites, too.

I'm hoping this will clear up. The bloating seems to always be there no matter what I do.

Is anyone going to cheat and eat pumpkin pie, or a roll, or mash potatoes with gravy? If you do cheat for me too o.k.?

Whole Foods has a gluten-free pie, and you'd better believe that if I can find it I'm going to buy and eat it. :P

(And then I'll be taking extra yeast killers, lol).

Archived