This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

dlp252 Apprentice
OMGosh! This cough has me sounding like a smoker! I hope I don't cough up a lung ... or a tapeworm! :lol: Saw more of it today .... :ph34r:

Ewwwww! This would freak me out I think. I just saw a bunch of white things and I'm not sure what that's all about, but I'm not taking anything that would cause that affect, so not sure exactly what's going on. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlaB Enthusiast

Donna, it is REALLY freaking me out! I mean, people joke about me having a tapeworm because I can eat so much and am so thin, but to really have one? I've seen over 3 feet of it .... and who knows how much was more hidden? Or is still to be seen?

White things that look like rice can also be a tapeworm of a different variety than I'm seeing.

Hey, what can I say? I really recommend this Humaworm! :lol: I'm buying it every six months like they recommend so I don't hav to see this again! :lol: I'm also not eating rare beef anymore! Yeah, I have this bad habit of ordering a medium rare filet, which is always RED inside ... but no longer, I'm a "medium" girl now!

I'll have to change my avatar later ... it's not on this computer and I have to leave.

Edit to add .... maybe I should have waited till after Thanksgiving ... or even after all the holidays for the Humaworm! :lol:

melmak5 Contributor

This is a fly-by update.

Wedding was beautiful - I did NOT eat anything. Very wise choice.

Met the bride's aunt who has been diagnosed with celiac for 5 years. Was warm, friendly and had kind advice.

I haven't regurgitated in 5 days!!

The heart monitor is the biggest pain in the butt. I cannot wait to get rid of this stupid thing.

Someone actually came out of their office and asked if a fire alarm was going off, while I was transmitting a recording. "no ma'am, thats just my heart"

I have a few more foods under my belt, literally.

More tired, more dizzy, but oddly more energy from time to time.

Had blood drawn for DNA testing (through promethus) Will have results in 3-4 weeks.

Next dr. appt the day before Thanksgiving at 4:45pm - I am not going home for the holidays now, but perhaps its for the best.

Green12 Enthusiast

I MISSED MORGAN!!!! Looking at the time she was on I was definitely asleep :lol:

Hi Morgan :) So glad you stopped by, good luck with all your papers and tests and everything!

Donna, I don't know how I missed the chocolate thing yesterday :huh: I kept going back looking for your post about it and couldn't find it....

I was going to say, Chocolate is a drug! :lol: A very naughty addictive drug, that is hard to kick :lol:

Carla, again YIKES. I saw worms pass back when I was doing colonics, large chunks of worm parts. It's kind of gross, kind of fascinating.

I just got an email from Humaworm that my order has been shipped, so I should get it soon.

Melmak, that's great news you haven't had regurgitation problems for 5 days, and a few more foods are a plus, a step int he right direction. Hope you get to the bottom of thins soon.

Andrea, I hope the chlorella works out for all of you.

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna, it is REALLY freaking me out! I mean, people joke about me having a tapeworm because I can eat so much and am so thin, but to really have one? I've seen over 3 feet of it .... and who knows how much was more hidden? Or is still to be seen?

White things that look like rice can also be a tapeworm of a different variety than I'm seeing.

Yeah, that's what it looks like, rice. I've seen it from time to time, but haven't in quite a while now, then today WHAM. Lots of it. Okay, I may have to look at the humaworm I guess, lol.

The heart monitor is the biggest pain in the butt. I cannot wait to get rid of this stupid thing.

Someone actually came out of their office and asked if a fire alarm was going off, while I was transmitting a recording. "no ma'am, thats just my heart"

More tired, more dizzy, but oddly more energy from time to time.

Had blood drawn for DNA testing (through promethus) Will have results in 3-4 weeks.

Next dr. appt the day before Thanksgiving at 4:45pm - I am not going home for the holidays now, but perhaps its for the best.

Great news on the regurtitation!

Too funny about the fire alarm thing, lol.! :lol:

I had the same thing happen with the dizzy and tired, but also more energy from time to time...that was when I first started to heal I think. Now I have many more good days than bad.

Donna, I don't know how I missed the chocolate thing yesterday :huh: I kept going back looking for your post about it and couldn't find it....

I was going to say, Chocolate is a drug! :lol: A very naughty addictive drug, that is hard to kick :lol:

Ha, I kind of sneaked it in there. :P

ami27 Apprentice

I have some really sad news. I hope it's ok to share. I had my first OB appointment today. They couldn't find a heartbeat. They did a vaginal US and there was no cardiac activity. Another doctor came in to confirm. They then sent us to an imaging facility who did further sonograms. Then we had to go back to the OB to find out they confirmed what my OB saw. I'm 9 weeks pregnant with no heartbeat. So now we just wait. They will give me 2 weeks to miscarry naturally. Otherwise, I will have to go in and discuss my options. I had a bad feeling that this was going to happen, but thought I was just being overly worried. I was worried they wouldn't find the heartbeat. I also had said silently that we lost the baby several times. I guess I *knew* at some level. I also believe the IV chelation therapy that I was doing probably had something to do with this happening. I was very worried about that from the beginning. I can't help but ask 'why?', why did this even happen. We weren't trying to get pregnant. I was working on my health. Then it happened so we were all excited about it and began focusing on that. I'm also a little resentful that my doctor didn't inform me that I should be extra careful to not get pregnant. When I went in to see him after the positive test he said well it always happens when we stablize thryoid women just get pregnant. So he knew it was common. He could have at least mentioned it to me! And on the other hand it could have happened anyway, even if I hadn't been doing the chelation treatments. *sigh* So now I'm just waiting for the inevitable :(

jerseyangel Proficient

Ami,

I'm so very sorry.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

dlp252 Apprentice

Oh Ami, I'm so very sorry!!! Of course it's okay to share here! I wish I could give you an in person hug though!

AndreaB Contributor
My mom talked to my GP and he basically said to be under the care of my Hematologist, so we are just going to put my GP's name on the paperwork for the LLMD. If they call my GP's office, then let them...at this point I don't care at all.

Sounds like a good plan. That's what Carla did too afterall.

Is the appointment monday to run any tests or just an office visit to plan on what needs to be done with the GI doctor?

Oh, really hoping the chlorella works well for all!

So far so good.

Chocolate in the office......that would be hard except that I avoid soy lecithin too.

Hey, what can I say? I really recommend this Humaworm! :lol: I'm buying it every six months like they recommend so I don't hav to see this again!

I'll have to try and remember to ask you guys about this next fall after I get my teeth done. I might need to use the humaworm too.

Great news! :D

How much longer for the heart monitor?

Definately addictive. It's better for me right now to avoid it most of the time. It's on the histamine list on the ASYRA report for me.

I have some really sad news. I hope it's ok to share.

I'm sorry Ami. :( Of course it's ok to share. The thread is all inclusive for whatever someone is going through or dealing with.

HUGS! :wub:

dlp252 Apprentice

I ordered the Humaworm. I emailed them as well because I want to see if they can leave the sage out. I have an environmental allergy, but not sure ingesting it is a problem, but if they can leave it out so much the better.

I always eat my steaks rare...sometimes really rare. My friends always joke with our waiters that they just need to wave it over the grill, lol. Guess I'll have to make some adjustments. Living in Hawaii for 6 years I ate a TON of sushi and sashimi and that continued for quite a few years after I moved back here. :( And, of course, I've traveled quite a bit, so there's that little thing.

Chocolate in the office......that would be hard except that I avoid soy lecithin too.

Well, yeah...I'm supposed to be avoiding dairy too, but it's not stopping me. :P:(

AndreaB Contributor
I ordered the Humaworm. I emailed them as well because I want to see if they can leave the sage out. I have an environmental allergy, but not sure ingesting it is a problem, but if they can leave it out so much the better.

Now we have you, Julie and Carla to let us know how this stuff works. :ph34r:

I've never liked meat rare. I always liked it medium-well done. My parents always cooked flank steak to a medium-rare though I think. Still pink inside.

I forgot to add from yesterday's phone consult. I mentioned to Dr. E that I must not have a very bad candida problem because the oil of oregano had no effect on me. I was taking 15 drops a day.....down to 5 now until it runs out. She said it doesn't affect everybody the same. One more reason why muscle testing is a good thing for this stuff. Good thing I didn't buy it to combat candida. :P

rinne Apprentice

Ami, I'm so sorry for your loss. Of course it is fine to share. :)

Rinne...I know what I said about pink several pages ago....but I've had a change of heart. I LOVE pink now. :lol:

I think it might be my new favorite color. :P

Yeah....originally I said that pink has no place in my life....that it would probably cause me a setback or something. Then only a couple days later pink was EVERYWHERE!! :blink:

I had no choice but to embrace it or pass up the chance to wear jeans everyday for a GOOD CAUSE.

Pink was good to me...I felt really good everyday I wore it. :)

I think it truelly *is* a healing color. :o

Rachel, how graciously you admit how wrong you were. :P:lol:

Do any of you west coasties watch House? The subject matter tonight was relevant to many. (I don't want to say much if you like the show, but haven't seen tonight's yet.)

I just caught the tail end of it, enough to know there was a focus on a certain symptom being indicative of the illness and as we all know that just isn't true. I like the characters on the show but think it is pure propanganda, House comes off as rebellious but the medical views he upholds are completely mainstream.

Work those jeans Carla, even if they are too big! You have to since you paid so much for them!

:lol::lol:

And hold on to them, if that was a tapeworm maybe they'll fit again. :)

.....I really need to get off the sugar...I have just been rachelling chocolate like crazy and when I try to stop then I start rachelling fruit. :(

:ph34r:

I have nothing to say on this matter.

:lol:

I lied, every day for the past two weeks I have said no chocolate but before the end of the day I have disappointed myself. :(

From what Carla and rinne have repeatedly said, I understood lyme was also largely a clinical dx (am I remembering that right girls??).

I guess I am thinking the LLMD would take into account your GI and iron issues and might help you with that as well, killing several birds with one stone so to speak.

Good point Julie and yes Lyme is a clinical diagnosis which is why an LLMD is really more important than a positive Igenex test.

Some time ago I coined a phrase, Lyme Clan, and as this thread has grown and the number of positives has also grown I have to wonder what it really means. I recall reading articles suggesting that Lyme disease was at epidemic levels.

Does anyone have a count of how many positives, on this thread, there are now?

I think that for me Lyme is where I go when I tip into ill health but it is not my dominant health issue, I think toxicity is. I suspect it is for many people.

I now see health and illness as different points on a continuum and that through detoxifying and renutrifying I can, on my own, make tremendous progress. And I have, I now have hours in days when I forget my body, as in I am not in pain. My digestion has improved, as have my bowel movements.

I am not a doctor but knowing what I know now if I was in a situation where it seemed nothing I was doing was helping and I didn't know where to begin or what to do I would begin with salt, Himalayan organic salt loaded with minerals essential to health. I would start with a half teaspoon a day in the mornings in a glass of spring water, not tap water.

.... With all of us taking chlorella, if it works out that way, it would mean 3 bottles a month.

I hope this works out for you Andrea, and thanks for the reminder about chlorella, I think it is time to take it again.

I tend to come and go from various treatments, I took chlorella for about three months last spring and felt it was of benefit but then I started to feel like it was too much and I stopped. Lately I have been feeling it would be a good idea to take it again.

So I'm sitting here "writing a paper".... you can tell I'm getting far can't you? lol Anyways, I thought of how long it's been since I stopped by. Umm that amount of time = a long time.

SO HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I hope everyone is doing well :D

Hi Morgan, nice to see you. :) For reading pleasure I recommend "Lady of the Lake" by Marion Zimmer Bradley, actually she has a whole series around the Arthurian legend that is fabulous.

omg, you've GOT to be one of Carla's kids. You look just like her!

:D

No kidding. :lol:

tom Contributor
Anyways, I thought of how long it's been since I stopped by. Umm that amount of time = a long time.

SO HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I hope everyone is doing well :D

Whoa, well hello Morgan!

That "long time" of yours has to be since at least the end of May, when I joined this thread.

Nice to "meet" you. :)

Tho not a Sci-Fi fan in general, I've greatly enjoyed some Heinlein. Good stuff!

Green12 Enthusiast

Ami, words cannot express how sorry I am.

You and your husband are in my thoughts :wub:

AndreaB Contributor
Some time ago I coined a phrase, Lyme Clan, and as this thread has grown and the number of positives has also grown I have to wonder what it really means. I recall reading articles suggesting that Lyme disease was at epidemic levels.

10 people so far.

You, Rachel, Mia, Carla, Laura, Charlie, Donna, Bev, Chloe, Truthsearcher.

Suspected with Carla's oldest son, Kassandra and Sarah.

dlp252 Apprentice
I've never liked meat rare. I always liked it medium-well done. My parents always cooked flank steak to a medium-rare though I think. Still pink inside.

Mine is sometimes RED in the middle!

I have positive test for 9 people who have posted on this thread. 10 if one includes Chloe. That's Rachel, Laura, Charlie, Bev, Mia, Carla, Truthsearcher, you and me. Oh yes, and Sherry...I don't have Sherry's tests on my sheet, so that's 11.

AndreaB Contributor
I have positive test for 9 people who have posted on this thread. 10 if one includes Chloe. That's Rachel, Laura, Charlie, Bev, Mia, Carla, Truthsearcher, you and me. Oh yes, and Sherry...I don't have Sherry's tests on my sheet, so that's 11.

Oops. I forgot Sherry too since she's not on my list. She was diagnosed long before this thread came into existance.

Sorry Sherry. :(

dlp252 Apprentice

I just find it so amazing that there are so many of us here. Dumbfounded, awestruck and befuddled in San Jose, lol. I'd never really thought about how many there were in actual numbers before.

Ridgewalker Contributor

Jin is a maybe for Lyme as well.

dlp252 Apprentice
Jin is a maybe for Lyme as well.

Yes, I think the number will rise once everyone is tested or diagnosed. I'm tending to think MANY more here actually have it than just those who have been tested.

happygirl Collaborator

x

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Ami,

We're here for you...dont worry about posting your feelings.

Your family is in my thoughts. I'm very sorry for your loss and hope that you're doing ok.

Its difficult to understand why these things happen. I was very worried about it from the start. :(

I think God has his reasons...everything happens for a reason even when we cant see it. I also think that when your body is healed your wishes for another child will come true. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Yes, I think the number will rise once everyone is tested or diagnosed. I'm tending to think MANY more here actually have it than just those who have been tested.

Oh...I'm sure of it Donna.

I post on another board and recently a few people have ordered the Igenex tests...all came back with positive Western Blots. Its a small board in comparison to this one and I'd still guess that *most* of the posters there are dealing with Lyme, candida and heavy metals.

I've invited people over to this thread....I think one person is posting here now.

confusedks Enthusiast

Aww, Ami I am so sorry. :( Sending good thoughts your way.

Well, we are still not going to the LLMD tomorrow. My mom wants to go the GI Dr which is a consult, I am assuming she is going to order tests to make sure there is nothing going on inside of me. We are going to wait until we get all of the results back over the next 2 weeks and then see the LLMD. We will probably schedule our appt. on Monday after we see the GI.

Also, if everyone could pray that the insurance company will cover the next few appointments and IV's and PICC line, I would SO appreciate it! We are so desperate for them to do this...if they don't we are going to go down the legal route with them.

Kassandra

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Looking forward to your update Laura. :)

Archived