This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

mushroom Proficient

Mushroom

I think you are right about Charles. No way is he handing over. It was his birthday yesterday (along with one of my best friends, I can't quote birthdays for the rest of the family). Sorry you missed him.

You mean your best friend was not invited over for the birthday party?? :unsure: There were 64 other people he shared his birthday with, though, the oldest being 101 and she couldln't even speak, to say "Gidday, Charlie." They baked 64 cakes for him, each one expressing some aspect of Kiwiana -- don't know if he appreciated it or not. There was sheeps and pavlova with Kiwifruit, and of course a Kiwi (bird), and practically everything in between :lol: :lol: Video of the show tomorrow at six :P See how current we are down here?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom Contributor

Just one "info part" out of line and it can do things that you wouldn't think would be possible.

Like a 2nd tiny set of feet under someone's chin?

That the kind of thing we're talkin 'bout?

mushroom Proficient

One of the reasons I decided not to undertake the delicate art of reproduction :P after the aspersions cast on me mum!!! (And no, I look quite visually normal - no pheats under chins -- it's what lies beneath you really have to worry about :ph34r:

VydorScope Proficient

Well dunno about that one, but there are real people alive today with six fingers, and webed toes. DNA is packed with information such that your entire physical body can be recreated from a single strand of your dna. You body is an extremely complex machine so the amount of information need to do that is insane. The problem is lots of things can adversely effect DNA, and then you have mistakes in the creation of the physical body. Thus autism and other issues are created.

elye Community Regular

Fantastic pic, Lisa......and I did not know about Metta's passing -- I'm so sorry to hear this....

:lol::lol: Phorgot about this.. . .must remind The Ripper of this postulation of his. He's now 15 and may roll his eyes and fail to see the side-splitting humoUr in it......or not. I'll ask him for another "You must pick one of these" life situations.

What was the other choice, anyways? Canna recall -- We had to choose a life with two little feet dangling from our chins, or.. . ....what?. . ... :unsure: . ...

Well dunno about that one, but there are real people alive today with six fingers, and webed toes. DNA is packed with information such that your entire physical body can be recreated from a single strand of your dna. You body is an extremely complex machine so the amount of information need to do that is insane. The problem is lots of things can adversely effect DNA, and then you have mistakes in the creation of the physical body. Thus autism and other issues are created.

I've always wished to have webbed toes. .. .fingers too, while we're at it. I could just FLY through my pool lengths -- get 'em done in a quarter of the time.. . ..

:rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

:lol::lol: Phorgot about this.. . .must remind The Ripper of this postulation of his. He's now 15 and may roll his eyes and fail to see the side-splitting humoUr in it......or not. I'll ask him for another "You must pick one of these" life situations.

What was the other choice, anyways? Canna recall -- We had to choose a life with two little feet dangling from our chins, or.. . ....what?. . ... :unsure: . ...

:rolleyes:

Was it a butt on your forehead?

shadowicewolf Proficient

Yep, that would be an example, though i've nver heard of it except in animals.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Totally caught me by surprise . . . really, really laughing out loud here!! :lol:

Yep, that was our other option . . . I believe it is the one I chose, since I wear bangs fringe.

I remember that pic . . . that was Arizona, right? Sorry to hear about Metta :(

kareng Grand Master

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif OMG....

Okay...Jack has another tough question for us all to debate.

Another choice to make:

You must choose either option, or you will be dead. dry.gifhuh.giflaugh.gif

Would you rather have:

A small (but unproductive) butt on your forehead....

OR

Two little feet dangling from your chin?

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Here is the original

jerseyangel Proficient

Omgawd--yes! That was it! I was thinking "eye" but it was a butt. Don't recall what the consensus was as to which was preferable......good times! :lol:

Oscar Apprentice

Um, I don't want to worry anyone, but there are two board members (both of whom have posted here) that are closing in on 6,000 total posts. :huh:

jerseyangel Proficient

I have been busy - no - consumed with - season one of Homeland, just finished season one last night, thought I might

hyperventilate and die.....IS ANYONE WATCHING THIS ?? I need a support group......GAH !!

Not watching Homeland, Souix, but have heard good things about it. I'm really into the Dallas return-- waiting wif bated breath till late January when it comes back.

jerseyangel Proficient

Um, I don't want to worry anyone, but there are two board members (both of whom have posted here) that are closing in on 6,000 total posts. :huh:

Yikes-- here we go again......

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

There's a few other people approaching phlips too. Oy! :ph34r:

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Well, if it is an unproductive butt it sounds marginally more appealing (:o)

elye Community Regular

Well, if it is an unproductive butt it sounds marginally more appealing ( :o)

Oh, dear gawd.. . .. :lol: . .. . ...how could any of us have chosen between such horrific things?? I just dunno... . .. . ..I guess the forehead bum, as I, too, have bangs. It would perhaps be regarded as a atrange, split kind of growth er sumfin'.......the li'l feet, however.. .. . ..oye.... . ..I'm thinking that a man could grow a huge beard around them, but alas, not I....

shadowicewolf Proficient

I somehow got a sugar rush. All i did was eat an additional peanut butter and honey on a corn tortilla (was kinda hungery). I've already raided the cheese and am drinking lots of water. Its been 6 plus months since i've last had one lol.

Jitter jitter jitter... It is getting better though.

(and no i hsve no sign of diabities or blood sugar problems, me thinks i kinda overdosed on the honey :lol: )

DingoGirl Enthusiast

DingoGirl

There must be some kind of multiquotes award for that last post. I thought for a minute I was having a flashback.

Mushroom

I think you are right about Charles. No way is he handing over. It was his birthday yesterday (along with one of my best friends, I can't quote birthdays for the rest of the family). Sorry you missed him.

You'll notice I have not worked out quotes from my phone

Mw x

:blink: was posting in bed from me Ipad....doesn't it sound POSH to say, this impecunious dingo-bat has one?? Was a gift from me boyfriend last Christmas.....am obsessed wiv it but can't post to quotes.....don't know if I still have the boyfriend?? :mellow:

.wait.....even on desktop I can't do multi quotes??? just had several of them.....can't figger it out any more......

chintails, butt on forehead....oh, those were the days....

Tell me, whot are your names, Shadow Ice - do we call you Ice? Shadow?

and celiac mind warp - what do we call you? Hi, I"m Soozle, Pseussie, Sprusie, oh....so many names....

have blinding headache today.....from pressure change, methinks....'

SHROOMIE, what are you talking about?? was this a REAL party w/ 64 cakes ??? or are you hallucinating ????? :lol:

Hi Sills.......no one answered my Homeland question, so I guess I am alone in this CRACK addiction?? dear gawd....

and now when I click on the smileys they do NOT COME UP.....ARRRRGH what has happened to this forum since I LEFT ????

VydorScope Proficient

So by this time tomorrow my family and I will be 1st Degree Black Belts!! ( I am assuming we will pass the test... )

shadowicewolf Proficient

shadow is fine :)

mushroom Proficient
SHROOMIE, what are you talking about?? was this a REAL party w/ 64 cakes ??? or are you hallucinating ????? :lol:

Absolument!! Sixty-four specially invited guests all born on his birth date, with 64 (smallish) cakes all lined up in eight rows of eight!!! for them to munch on (along with such Kiwi Kai as whitebait patties and pavlova, etc.) (I don't think they killed the fatted sheep though :P )

Lisa Mentor

So by this time tomorrow my family and I will be 1st Degree Black Belts!! ( I am assuming we will pass the test... )

Holy Moly - three Black Belts in one family. I would recommend that anyone knocking on your door, do it very politely. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to the Vincent Family!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

OMG!!!!! :o SILLIES I just happened to check my bank statement online - I do look at checking almost every day, but credit card only every week or so....some evil person in Conn. charged $1600 to Lufthansa airlines - - did it today, thank GOD i looked - charges had not gone through and I am being issued a new card.....we caught it in time and those DEVILS will NOT get the ticket (or the ticket refund they were most likely after).....this has never happened to me, 'tis horrifying !! :unsure:

shadowicewolf Proficient

I just played chicken with a spider and it got away TT_TT

Brown little thing, it moved fast. I thought i got it with my english textbook (it was the only thing handy) so i dropped it on it then jumped on it. Stupid carpet. It then disappered under the couch :blink: pulled the couch out and spotted it (couldn't get back in there) so i ran got the viniger windex and it escaped. -sigh-

tom Contributor

225609_1028813893211_6832_n.webp

And who are these peeps? A blast from the past. One that will be missed.

I should've commented sooner, but was failing to remember whatever I thought I'd heard and when & I think the last I heard was Metta had gotten very ill ~ 2 yrs ago? I'm embarrassed that I don't remember better.

That day, after lunch, everyone else had places to be (incl 3 or 4 gluten eaters not pictured but who all complimented the gluten-free crust btw) except Metta & I and we settled in for a nice long chat.

Sorry to hear she's passed. A sweet lady who'll be missed by many, I'm certain.

Yeah...but not too sure about the tall guy with the odd shoes.

I gotta quit slouching in pictures.

Archived