This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

AndreaB Contributor
...and can I point out it is YOUR turn for the language faux pas!!..as the noun 'spunk' has QUITE the different meaning here in dear ol' blighty :o:ph34r::lol:

See, I knew I didn't want to come over here. :ph34r:

I have to not click on anything over in this thread......it's not safe. :lol:

A rare but sunny day here.....must get out in the garden a bare some flesh (EWWW!! :ph34r: ) as it's the only way us Northern Hemisphere peeps can get our Vit D!! :lol: (- yes, mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the Midday sun :rolleyes: )

It's Terry's (hubby) birthday today (43 yrs young)

Have fun in the sun and happy birthday to Terry. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast

OH MY GOODNESS!!...yes, dear Andrea....DON'T CLICK....avert your gaze!!! :lol:

Have fun in the sun and happy birthday to Terry. :D

Thanks Andrea!! :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
...and can I point out it is YOUR turn for the language faux pas!!..as the noun 'spunk' has QUITE the different meaning here in dear ol' blighty

:lol: well blow me on that one, had no idea - - it has an entirely different meaning here - - what a hoot - - means sassy, pert, bright, fun, etc. - - - - has nothing to do with an unmentionable emmission............. :o

I am a fetching shade of mousy dark blonde <_< ..how dull....so I colour it within an inch of its life!!....(although, it's a close call with the red head thing - one of my boys has red eyelashes

..Poor you Bev ...having to endure not only Lyme but BAGGY KNICKERS too!! :o ....that will NEVER do..

she said baggy knickers :lol:

It's Terry's (hubby) birthday today (43 yrs young) and he has already cracked open a glass of wine....bless him...he will be asleep by 7pm as he can't get his head round the fact that he CANNOT drink everyone under the table like the pre c.d days and NOT absorbing :lol::lol:

:lol: OMG I can so relate to this - - I am schnauckered on two glasses of wine now - - - pre-absorbtion days - - could drink a ton also - - - - mind the poor sot now, will you? :lol: and happy birthday to Terry - - -

:lol: Mama Spice by NO MEANS shall you click on anything here!!!!!!!!!! very risky! ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Nikki :D

I hope Terry has a very Happy Birthday!!!!!

Mtndog Collaborator
:lol: well blow me on that one, had no idea - - it has an entirely different meaning here - - what a hoot - - means sassy, pert, bright, fun, etc. - - - - has nothing to do with an unmentionable emmission............. :o

she said baggy knickers :lol:

:lol: OMG I can so relate to this - - I am schnauckered on two glasses of wine now - - - pre-absorbtion days - - could drink a ton also - - - - mind the poor sot now, will you? :lol: and happy birthday to Terry - - -

:lol: Mama Spice by NO MEANS shall you click on anything here!!!!!!!!!! very risky! ;)

We've got blow me, knickers and the umnentionable emission of spunk :ph34r:

Susie- What in the heck are you doing schnaukered on 2 glasses of wine at 11 AM your time?????????? :P

Happy Birthday terry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- Mama Spice. walk away while you still can. It's one of thos "I am so horrified yet I cannot look away" things.

Well madam Nikki- you are certainly not SPUNK Spice :ph34r:

You could be Mad Dog Spice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarlaB Enthusiast

I'm surprised Lynne and Karen haven't joined in here ... they obviously don't know what you're talking about!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Susie- What in the heck are you doing schnaukered on 2 glasses of wine at 11 AM your time?????????? :P

:lol::lol: oh, that would have made my three hours of gardening so much more enjoyable, now wouldn't it???? phrased correctly - - should say, schnauckered on two glasses of wine THESE DAYS....but not just RIGHT now, you nutty FLMG* Spice :P

* Farts Like Machine Gun

:lol:

I'm surprised Lynne and Karen haven't joined in here ... they obviously don't know what you're talking about!

;) it's kidn of a secret........we actually LIKE being teh naughty step-children over here..... :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

We seem to have developed into a fearsome threesome :ph34r:

SINCE RICHARD DESERTED US....that limey spunk :P

CarlaB Enthusiast

Since the baggy knickers were mentioned on the Omg thread, I had to come over here to see what the story was. ;)

:ph34r: ..mmm, well yes Carla!!!!...probably shouldn't enjoy it being happily married...but nice to know !!!

I can still enjoy a good flirt! I told Adam all about it! It was just some guy (at least 10 years younger than me! Not some old fart!) who watched me drive in, then whistled as I got out of my car, when I still ignored him, he yelled over to me. I turned to look and he waved ... I waved. Yeah, I like the attention. :ph34r: Makes me feel not so old! :P

Yay! nice to see you here Carla....things were getting tense in Rachelville....I got scared....hold me.....where are those shirtless cops we had last summer? :rolleyes:

Yeah, we need to invite them back over, that was fun.

Lots of 70 and 80 year old guys are staring at me now - same thing is happening to my friends the same age..... :huh: Suppose I should just find a really rich one with a bad cough? ;)

No, yuck. They can look at women their own age. My dad is 70, he says, "But have you SEEN women my own age?" He still lifts weights and looks a good 10-15 years younger than he is.

Get Lyme- you'll get skinny! My underwear is getting too big (lost 25 pds since January).

:o Wow, that's a lot! I've only lost 7 and thought that was a lot! But with cutting out alcohol and sugar, in addition to the gluten, it's no wonder! I'm still about 3 pounds above "underweight", so I'm still okay. What about you?

Mtndog Collaborator
No, yuck. They can look at women their own age. My dad is 70, he says, "But have you SEEN women my own age?" He still lifts weights and looks a good 10-15 years younger than he is.

:o Wow, that's a lot! I've only lost 7 and thought that was a lot! But with cutting out alcohol and sugar, in addition to the gluten, it's no wonder! I'm still about 3 pounds above "underweight", so I'm still okay. What about you?

OMG- my dad is 77 and says the SAME thing about women his own age. My weight is OK- I'm not underweight yet but man I have no boobs. Soon they will invert :P

mouse Enthusiast

When I lost that 53 pounds before the celiac disease diagnosis, my boobs went south and the top of them looked like a flat road. So, of course I went and got new bras and padded ones for the first time in my life.

Then my hubby is up late and switching channels and comes across the Oprah show on bras. He found it fasinating (probably all of that boob watching). So the next day he asks if I have a tape measure and he measures me and then tells me I am wearing the wrong size bra. My resident expert kept insisting I had to go to Nordstrom's to be fitted properly. I finally went. He was a 100% right and they are now only lightly padded and soooooooo comfortable. My others were resting on my skinny bones under the boob.

Of course I still look like an old bag in my P.J.'s - he, he.

CarlaB Enthusiast
OMG- my dad is 77 and says the SAME thing about women his own age. My weight is OK- I'm not underweight yet but man I have no boobs. Soon they will invert :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Mine didn't disappear this time.

CarlaB Enthusiast
he measures me and then tells me I am wearing the wrong size bra.

That is so funny! I was measured ... :P Victoria's Secret will do that, too.

jerseyangel Proficient

Measuring is the way to go--I was wearing a 38B, and I'm actually a 36D :o

It makes a big difference--on Oprah the expert said that something like 80% of women wear the wrong size.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

It makes a big difference--on Oprah the expert said that something like 80% of women wear the wrong size.

Crikey girls, they don't really make bras in my size. :huh: Well, since I"ve gained weight, I can actually find a 38B......but could never find a 38A - have written to companies. Bra shopping ended up with Dingo Girl in a furious rage, smoke coming out of my ears....or just crying.

I am SO getting a boob job some day, yes yes yes yes yes I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Have just dragged myself out of my bed after 2 days after a nasty flu like bug with skull crushing headaches and vomitting---BLEUCH!!!

- - - mind the poor sot now, will you? :lol:

:lol:Poor sot :lol:

I hope Terry has a very Happy Birthday!!!!!

Thanks Patti !!

We seem to have developed into a fearsome threesome :ph34r:

Well now let's see...there's talk of

Unmentionable bodily fluids

Baggy knickers

Ill fitting bras

No boob club

...and one of us is a moderator :rolleyes:

Of course I still look like an old bag in my P.J.'s - he, he.

:lol: ...so do I!! :lol:

Yes indeed Patti..*I* was wearing a 34A for years - got measured and am in fact a 32B (ha! B cup sounds better ...but trust me...I still need to be a member of the no boob club ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Well now let's see...there's talk of

Unmentionable bodily fluids

Baggy knickers

Ill fitting bras

No boob club

...and one of us is a moderator :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

utter hilarity, I tell you - - - - we are barking mad, are we not? :P

NIKKI!!!! an exploding head and also vomit! :o so sorry, Scarlet Spice! I hope you are much better. did it ruin Terry's b-day?

Mtndog Collaborator
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

utter hilarity, I tell you - - - - we are barking mad, are we not? :P

NIKKI!!!! an exploding head and also vomit! :o so sorry, Scarlet Spice! I hope you are much better. did it ruin Terry's b-day?

Oh Nikki- yucky poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susie- we are barking mad. Just took Angus to the dog park and met a dog that looked like a dingo and was named Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angus was madly in love.

OK- you must know that one company makes interesting sizes (maidenform?) and i got them at Kohl's. I am a 36 AB (almost a B). Ahem- my left one is a B and my right one is a wannabee :lol: :lol: :P :P

jerseyangel Proficient

Nikki :( Sorry to hear of your nasty bug. Vomiting is the absolute worst!

Hope you feel much better very soon :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
Yes indeed Patti..*I* was wearing a 34A for years - got measured and am in fact a 32B (ha! B cup sounds better ...but trust me...I still need to be a member of the no boob club ;)

Susan, maybe you're really a 36B, or a 34C!! ;) Go get yourself measured!

Sorry about the bad bug, Nikki.

Oh, and I think we have two moderators here!! Patti and Bev!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
susie- we are barking mad. Just took Angus to the dog park and met a dog that looked like a dingo and was named Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angus was madly in love.

OK- you must know that one company makes interesting sizes (maidenform?) and i got them at Kohl's. I am a 36 AB (almost a B). Ahem- my left one is a B and my right one is a wannabee :lol: :lol: :P :P

A dingo named Susie :lol::lol:

A wannabee :lol::lol:

Oh, and I think we have two moderators here!! Patti and Bev!

do you think they're SPIES??? :o:ph34r::lol:

Carla - - oh my gosh, I've been measuring wrong! I'm really a 36 D!! (delusional thinking is really fun, I have decided) ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
do you think they're SPIES??? :o:ph34r::lol:

:ph34r: I'm watching you, Susie :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

tom Contributor

What the heck - I finally pop over here and the topic is BRAS!????

I am SO getting a boob job some day, yes yes yes yes yes I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Holy crap (Sainted Scat?) you're serious aren't u?

Don't do it.

Seems to me women do it to make clothes fit sexier more than anything.

Sure, guys like to look, but we like to touch even more. (Am I crossing a line that I can't see?) Not that I'm some expert, but as far as I know, only natural feels natural.

And how long until the current "safe" procedure/material starts being questioned?

P.S. What the . .?? Everybody left!

CarlaB Enthusiast
Sure, guys like to look, but we like to touch even more. (Am I crossing a line that I can't see?) Not that I'm some expert, but as far as I know, only natural feels natural.

So, let me get this right, fake ones are good to be looked at, but guys want the real ones to touch? And I thought men were simple. :lol:

Mtndog Collaborator
What the heck - I finally pop over here and the topic is BRAS!????

Holy crap (Sainted Scat?) you're serious aren't u?

Don't do it.

Seems to me women do it to make clothes fit sexier more than anything.

And how long until the current "safe" procedure/material starts being questioned?

P.S. What the . .?? Everybody left!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived