Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Floridian

Fourty Something Women

Thanks Robbin. :)

I guess I can move my motherly henliness over here. Is henliness a word? :blink:

Night Celia.

Of COURSE henliness is a word, silly! we can STILL make up our own words!!

OMG Gray's is on...gotta go....

Robbin - not a joke - Fabio really did get hit in the nose - a goose flew into him on a roller coaster (Fabio wason the roller coaster, not the goose) and the goose died :( and Fabio had a broken nose....true story

See y'all!

;)

I am totally laughing at you all! I was just gone a few hours and had like 7 pages to catch up on. Wait, why did we let a 31 year old man post that many times on our thread? Oh well, at least he's entertaining. I do love his son's curly red hair...

Oogling, googling, the pill, haircuts, Gray's anatomy, square pegs, Fabio (he's just NOT my type - give me the construction worker with 2 days of manly stubble any day), henliness... You're all too funny. And I'm glad that "ish" has caught on!

I'm having a fun-ish time reading the 40-ish thread with all the Celiac-ish cool girls.

Patti, the last thing I think of when I think of you is ancient :) Oh-my little "sorbet" recipe is under the OMG thread...posted yesterday. I made a double batch last night, I'm so addicted.

So I definitely fell asleep in the middle of ER!

Robbin, I hope you are feeling better!

:blink::blink: Oh, no, no not Fabio, more like rock star-maybe kinda Jon Bon Jovi--ish. Not that I look too close of course while going out of my way to the grocery store every day -sometimes twice- er, I mean if I would do that....

Where is this guy ... err, I mean grocery store????

Oh, I see how it is.

I go away and now you're INVITING men over here :(

So what you're really saying is that you missed me? :huh:

I'm with V'scope on not much embarassing me. I've had to make the dreaded trip to the drugstore more than once. No matter how much other stuff you buy to hide the fact your buying something with wings that doesn't fly, it always seems like the flightless pad "always" (is that where they get the name?) requires a price check :blink:

I'm with V'scope on not much embarassing me. I've had to make the dreaded trip to the drugstore more than once. No matter how much other stuff you buy to hide the fact your buying something with wings that doesn't fly, it always seems like the flightless pad "always" (is that where they get the name?) requires a price check :blink:

Uh, that's what the self check out is for!!

My 18 year old daughter was staying at my dad's on an unfortunate day. He's a weighlifter and was in the middle of his workout when she went to him and said, "Grandpa, can you take me to the grocery?" Well, being the dad of three girls, he asked if she needed to go right now, she said yes. He sat out in the car when she went in, then when she finally came out he asked, "So, having girl problems?" Poor Morgan.

Where is this guy ... err, I mean grocery store????

Is this him?

http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?showuser=8265

ROFLMAO!!!! :lol::lol: I don't think she lives in France!!!

I bet she wishes she did now!

He's taken.

But she's only OOOgling and GOOgling right?

But she's only OOOgling and GOOgling right?

You'll have to ask Robbin ... it's a great picture of his hair, but she was talking more along the lines of a sculpted chest and arms .... really can't see that in the picture ... when she gets back from the grocery, we'll ask.

Ive been thinking of chaning my hair style for the first time since the late 80's..... any suggestions? Seemslike a good thread to ask in LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

Ive been thinking of chaning my hair style for the first time since the late 80's..... any suggestions? Seemslike a good thread to ask in LOL

:unsure: (Pssssst...whatever they tell you don't change the color!) :ph34r:

New topic... :o:lol: what color nail polish do you all wear??

OOO, nailpolish! (I hope you all don't mind if I jump in!) I go with all different colors, BUT my toes and hands always match...a little Type A!! :D

Right now I have a pink cast on my left hand (I tore a ligament in my wrist--ouch!) and my nails have always been some shade of pink or a french manicure for the past few weeks so I don't clash with my cast. Did I mention that I'm a little Type A about certain things??!! :lol:

Good heavens...Armetta with spiked hair, Vincent cutting his after 20 years.. A lot happens when I sleep... :lol:

I still haven't watched Grey's yet...it's recorded and I'll watch later, so I'm ignoring all posts re that. :P

I'm back from the new salon. I LOVE it there :wub: The woman who did my hair is (get this) named Patti AND has naturally curly hair! And did my hair in a private room :o:rolleyes:

I told her I was wanting to grow it out a little, and she shaped it really well. I did end up having the back cut so it would grow out more evenly.

Anyway, her hair was shoulder-length and very healthy looking and shiny. I would have never known it was naturally curly. She straightens it herself, and I made another appt. for next Wednesday to have her straighten mine.

She had also heard of Celiac, and took time with me to read labels on the products she had there. Some I could use, some not, of course.

I would have posted a picture of the new 'do, but my husband is out of town with the digital camera--he'll be back tomorrow. :D

Are you going to have it permanently straightened? Can't wait to see a pic!!

Mine is curly, but I have a ceramic straightening iron that works wonders. My stylist blew it dry, then used hot rollers (my avatar pic).

Are you going to have it permanently straightened? Can't wait to see a pic!!

Mine is curly, but I have a ceramic straightening iron that works wonders. My stylist blew it dry, then used hot rollers (my avatar pic).

Yes, permanently straightened. Today, she blew it out and used the ceramic iron--the difference will be that the humidity won't affect it--once I blow it dry, it will stay smooth until I wash it again.

Yes, permanently straightened. Today, she blew it out and used the ceramic iron--the difference will be that the humidity won't affect it--once I blow it dry, it will stay smooth until I wash it again.

Cool. My mom used to do that back in the 60's. I can't do such a thing ... hair already too damaged!! I seldom straighten it, I usually just get out of the shower and let it air dry, then I mess with my bangs a little and spray it a lot, which keeps it from looking too fluffy.

Mine actually seldom looks like it does in the picture.

Cool. My mom used to do that back in the 60's. I can't do such a thing ... hair already too damaged!! I seldom straighten it, I usually just get out of the shower and let it air dry, then I mess with my bangs a little and spray it a lot, which keeps it from looking too fluffy.

Mine actually seldom looks like it does in the picture.

My hair is actually in very good condition now--that's why I even considered it. She said I'll only need touch-ups about every 4 months or so and those will only be on the new growth--the rest of the hair will only have been processed once. It's also very important to not let the solution touch the scalp itself.

I like your hair both ways--it's nice to be able to do both when you want.

Morning everyone!

Welcome to the thread Kristy! :D

Welcome back Richard. :P

Patti, can't wait to see your picture. :) Oh, and you aren't ancient.

Armetta, be sure to send yours to Celia so she can put it up. :)