This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Stef The Kicking Cutie

Lisa

Lisa Mentor

Sounds like you're going to have a baby! Good luck Stef and hopes for a wonderful delivery.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guhlia Rising Star

Best of luck, Stef! I hope your labor is speedy and easy! I can't wait to hear how things went. Hopefully I will be next in a few days.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Best of Luck Stef!!! I hope everything goes over smoothly!!!!!

AndreaB Contributor

So excited for you Steph. Hoping for a smooth delivery.....with you being in such good shape I'd be very surprised if it wasn't.

Can't wait for the updates after you have him. :)

confused Community Regular

Good luck, i have to go look and see when i picked for the baby to come lol. It sounds like labor to me, i bet it wont even be 2 hours after you check in to have that bb cause you are in awesome shape. I am so happy for you.

paula

who really has bb fever now, maybe hubby needs an reversal lol

confused Community Regular

I just went threw all the emails and the latest date we have is aug 26th on guesses, so i guess we will just see who is closest on everything else. If someone hasnt guessed yet, then get in your guesses, well everything but the date, cause that would be cheating lol

paula

I just went threw all the emails and the latest date we have is aug 26th on guesses, so i guess we will just see who is closest on everything else. If someone hasnt guessed yet, then get in your guesses, well everything but the date, cause that would be cheating lol

paula

Good Idea Paula!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guhlia Rising Star

Any news yet? Was Lukas born yet?

AndreaB Contributor

I haven't heard anything yet.

And I was hoping to see the birth announcement :) I hope she is doing well.

Guhlia Rising Star

Wow, still nothing? I hope things are going well for her. She probably got caught up in all the excitement. :) Oooohhh.... I can't wait until its my turn!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

I was kinda expecting a call last night. Mark and I went for a walk, and I even mentioned it to him. Matt was home, so I know I didn't miss a call.

Hope all is well with them. I agree they've probably been swept up in the moment, and we'll hear something soon. :)

Wow, still nothing? I hope things are going well for her. She probably got caught up in all the excitement. :) Oooohhh.... I can't wait until its my turn!!!

Hopefully you can hold off till after our CIP trip!! I am not sure I would want to check into any hospitals down that way ;)

AndreaB Contributor
Oooohhh.... I can't wait until its my turn!!!

Your time will be soon!

Guhlia Rising Star

Just got back from the doctor. The baby's heart rate has dropped, just a little, but enough that they mentioned it. Its still within normal range. I have a non-stress test set up for next wednesday and from there they'll determine how much longer they want to let me go. My doctors have been really supportive with the whole vbac thing and I'm confident that they'll hold out as long as they feel safe doing so. I, however, am not feeling very confident that things will go well. I'm having another horrible day and I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't just be better to have a c section again. This week has been the week from hell.

jerseyangel Proficient

Angie,

I'm sorry that you're having a bad week :(

It's normal to have doubts and fears at this stage. Try and take things one day at a time--hopefully, things will ease up for you.

For now, we're gonna think positively :D

AndreaB Contributor

Hang in there Angie. Why are they waiting a week for the stress test?

Guhlia Rising Star

The non stress test is scheduled for next week because they don't want me to go further than a week past my due date. I told them that I want to wait as long as deemed healthy for my baby. The doctor agreed, he's very understanding and easy to work with. He wants me to have the non-stress test to see if we can go past that week.

*hugs* I am sure everything will turn out fine. I will keep you guys in my thoughts.

little d Enthusiast

I guess no news on Stef yet.

Angie, I hope that your stress test goes alright next week

Good Luck to the both of ya'll

My daughter and I will say a prayer for ya'll

donna

Lisa Mentor

Just peeking in to see if there is any news this morning. Hopefully we will hear soon. I expect that she is a wee bit busy and overwhelmed.

Angie, you might go before we hear from Stef! :P

Guhlia Rising Star
Just peeking in to see if there is any news this morning. Hopefully we will hear soon. I expect that she is a wee bit busy and overwhelmed.

Angie, you might go before we hear from Stef! :P

:) I doubt it. That would be nice though. :)

I hope things are well with Stef. I can't wait to hear all about little Lukas.

I am having a hard time waiting! Patience is not my strong suit.

Guhlia Rising Star

I was thinking the same thing, Amanda... I'm dying to hear how things are going. The suspense is killing me. :)

AndreaB Contributor

Me too!

I haven't been on much lately and am always hoping there is a post her from her or someone else with news. :)

Archived