Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VegasCeliacBuckeye

Welcome My Mom To Celiac.com!

Hey gang,

Just letting everyone know that my mom is now a registered user on this website.

Her username is Judy RN.

Please make her feel welcome!

:)

she was just diagnosed a few months ago!

BB

Boy oh boy, can we tell you some stories Judy!! :P Honestly, Chris is a special member here and a very warm welcome to you.

Welcome to the forum Judy. I have met your son on many occasions and you should be proud of him. His knowledge on Celiac is wonderful. I was hoping to get up to Vegas to meet you, but did not make it. Hopefully I will be able to, when you visit Chris again.

Hi Judy

Just wanted to welcome you to this site.. We have some of the very best mentors & cooks in the celiac world -- right here......

If you should have any ???'s please just ask , you will get the answers.. But I bet Mr. Broncobux is already taking good care of you with info!!!! He is the greatest......hope he doesn't get a swelled head from all the nice things we have to say about him.......

blessings

mamaw

Dear JudyRN,

Welcome to the forum! We are so happy to have another member! Your son is very valued in our community. You would be so proud of him! If you would like a copy of my beginner's list, just let me know! I will give it to you!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Welcome t the forums! :)

HI everyone! Thanks for the messages! I'm looking forward to accessing all your collective knowledge about living gluten free. At my workplace there are three other celiacs and just recently 4 children of others were diagnosed. I'll be passing on this helpful website. Thanks!

Dear judym,

We are more than happy to share! Send them on! The more the merrier! I have a starter list that should help if you or anyone else needs it. I feel making things as simple as possible is important. This disease complicates our lives enough, so anything that can possibly make it easier should be utilized!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

It is good to see your post Judy. I am seeing Chris this weekend. I am going up to LV for three nights by myself. With my energy level, I will probably sleep alot, but that is OK. I just need some time by myself and my hubby agrees. The last two months have not been good in the health dept. and I don't know what the future holds. I am looking forward to this time. And Chris and I will meet for dinner or lunch, depending on his schedule. I so enjoy listening to him.

Cool beans. Welcome JudyRN! How did you come to be tested? There's a lot of people out here who want their family members to do the same...

*no pressure*

Just enjoy the site for a while,

:)

Margaret