kbdy

Finally Got An Article Written About Awareness W/my Dd!

Rate this topic

Super article. Who knows how many people you may have helped in your community. Cheers to you! :D

Very well done. Clear and informative. Thanks for helping get the word out.

That's a great article!

Thanks :D I've tried so hard to get this done & have been told that there was no interest or that summer fun was more important than this :angry:

I've been working for about 8mths to get an article written locally about Celiac awareness & it's finally come to fruition! I'm hoping it helps get the word out especially with school starting in a few days.

http://www.nwherald.com/articles/2009/08/1...78381/index.xml

Thanks for the link. My daughter is starting pre-school in a few weeks and I am going to forward this on to her teacher so she can read it, I think it will be very valuable.........much appreciated!

Thanks for the link. My daughter is starting pre-school in a few weeks and I am going to forward this on to her teacher so she can read it, I think it will be very valuable.........much appreciated!

I really hope it helps! We went through a lot to get the teachers/directors to understand what needed to be done. Feel free to send me a message if you need anything, good luck!

I've been working for about 8mths to get an article written locally about Celiac awareness & it's finally come to fruition! I'm hoping it helps get the word out especially with school starting in a few days.

http://www.nwherald.com/articles/2009/08/1...78381/index.xml

You ROCK!!!!!

Great job!

It is important to let people know how very small amounts can be harmfull.

People push food on kids too much.

You pointed out the facts, behaviour of adults can hurt Celiac children.