Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karen(England)

Gf Restaurant Chains

Hi celiac3270

Could I get a copy?

Thanks

Granger279@aol.com

Nostaglia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days!!!!

" 15 years of it's stress!"

"blood work show's a disease called celiac,

but it can't be that because it's rare!"

Diagnosed via blood and biopsy 2003

Not a medical professional just a silly celiac

offering support, my

experience and advice

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240. It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Or I could just list a few off of the top of my head, but I only know about 10 offhand... McDs, outback, TGIF, PF changs, etc.

Please send a copy of your Restaurant List to: bernicegraham@comcast.net.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please send a copy of your gluten free restaurant list to stacy@detroitspeed.com. I really miss being able to go out to restaurants. So far, the only one I have foud is PF Chang's.

Thanks,

I hope we're not driving your crazy, but I'm new to this and would love the list too.

thanks bunches!

tanyacoleandrews@yahoo.com

If you're looking for info on how to get started on the gluten-free diet, check out this List for Newly Diagnosed.

Self - Pain free since going gluten-free 9/05 (suffered from unexplained joint pain entire life), asthma improving, allergies improving, mysterious rash disappeared (probably DH)

Husband - Type 1 diabetic, Negative bloodwork

Son - Elevated IgA, Very high IgG, 2 negative biopsies - HLA DQ2 and DQ8 positive, Amazing dietary response since 1/06

Daughter - Congenital Heart Defect (2 surgeries), Reflux, choking issues, eczema, egg allergy - HLA DQ2 positive, Good dietary response (via me because of nursing) since 9/05

"All things happen for good for those who love God..." Romans 8:28

I would love this email as well....we are travelling in March and would like to take it with me. My email is kbouldin@insight.rr.com

Thanks!!!!!

You are real popular with this gluten free resturant list would you mind to email it to me its laurahill87@hotmail.com! thank you so much!!!!

Kim

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm

but how to dance in the rain."

Positive bloodwork 1/9/06

gluten-free since 1/12/06

Very positive dietary response

DS (12 years old)

Biopsy 7/7/06 ~ Diagnosed Celiac 7/12/2006

gluten-free since 7/15/2006

DD (almost 6)

HLA-DQ2 positive

Celiac Bloodwork negative 2 different times

Still eating gluten for now.

Please could you also email me a copy? I am going to be visiting Florida - Orlando next summer from Engalnd, UK, which is where I am at the moment. Would be greatly appreciated, tahnks x :)

katie_orourke_11@hotmail.com

THANK YOU celiac3270!!!! I sent mine to the e-mail address you provided so I'm thanking you in advance. Have an awesome day!

Jennifer

Jennifer Anderson

Celiac Disease-since 2003

Asperger's Disorder/OCD

Daughter-11- Asperger's Disorder

Son-7-Celiac Disease

Husband-Normal

Now allergic to eggs, dairy, peanuts, corn, rice, tomatoes, potatoes, and soy (11/2009)

Me too? Hope this isn't an inconvenience. Thanks. My email is taraolderthandirt@yahoo.com

Positive biopsy, positive blood test in 2/2006

Muscle biopsy in thigh in 2004 to confirm metabolic myopathy (found denervated nerves)

Interstitial cystitis diagnosis 2004

Hysterectomy 2003

3 for c-sections, 2 laparoscopies to remove abdominal adhesions

Abnormal heart beat when tired or glutened

Me too! Me too! My email addy is: natalunia@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Natalie

Multiple allergies since 2 years old - 1979

Diagnosed with Endometriosis - February 1998

First visit to Gastroenterologist - 4/4/06

Negative Bloodwork - 4/4/06 (only IgG & TtG)

Gluten Free since 4/17/06

Colonoscopy - 5/8/06

Diagnosed Gluten Intolerant - 5/22/06

Celiac Disease suspected, but not confirmed due to going gluten free before biopsy

Traveling is very difficult for us. I have not had good success at very many restaurants. gluten-free and non gluten-free. I always end up having to send the plate back to be made correctly, again and sometimes more than once or even though I am specific that I have a food allergy and how I need my food prepared, I still get sick. Or I get a waitperson with a bad attitude.

Sorry to be a downer, but that is my awful experience.

Laura

Started SCD 3/16/06

Diagnosed by Enterolab 2/06/06

IgA & tTg Positive, Malabsorption negative

HLA-DQB1, 0303 0302

Casein IgA positive

gluten-free 2/8/06

Celiac Blood Panel Normal 2/13/06

Rheumatoid Arthritis 7/05

Traveling is very difficult for us. I have not had good success at very many restaurants. gluten-free and non gluten-free. I always end up having to send the plate back to be made correctly, again and sometimes more than once or even though I am specific that I have a food allergy and how I need my food prepared, I still get sick. Or I get a waitperson with a bad attitude.

Sorry to be a downer, but that is my awful experience.

:blink: hi, is it possible to email me this list to, we are coming over to the states in October, and would like somewher to eat out with our celiac son, my email is di@manx.net

If you still have that list I would be so grateful. I will send the request to your addy like you asked.

Thanks so much

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Hello, Could someone please send me the resturant list? I would appreciate it

Jfrice80@adelphia.net

thanks

If you could send me an email of gluten-free restaurant chains that would be really great.

My email address is karen.kemp@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks very much.

Not sure if the offer is still valid almost two years later, but we just found out my daughter has celiac disease, and the list that was offered would be incredibly helpful. I sent my email address to celiac3270 - if anyone else has it and would send it that would be great too...

PS This is a great resource. I'm starting to feel a little less overwhelmed by it all already!

I don't know if the list is still around. Could someone who maybe receieved the list email it if the original person can't?

knshore@hotmail.com

Kassandra

Dairy/Casein Free- March 2007

Gluten Free- May 2007

Soy Free- August 2007

Sugar Free- January 2008

Starch Free- January 2008

Egg Free (again!)- February 2008

Sulfur Free- May 2008

Dx'd Lyme Disease and co-infections- December 2007

Not sure if the offer is still valid almost two years later, but we just found out my daughter has celiac disease, and the list that was offered would be incredibly helpful. I sent my email address to celiac3270 - if anyone else has it and would send it that would be great too...

PS This is a great resource. I'm starting to feel a little less overwhelmed by it all already!

Although convenient, I would be vary wary of a two year old list of any kind.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien