Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karen(England)

Gf Restaurant Chains

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240. It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Or I could just list a few off of the top of my head, but I only know about 10 offhand... McDs, outback, TGIF, PF changs, etc.

Please send a copy of your Restaurant List to: bernicegraham@comcast.net.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please send a copy of your gluten free restaurant list to stacy@detroitspeed.com. I really miss being able to go out to restaurants. So far, the only one I have foud is PF Chang's.

Thanks,

I would love this email as well....we are travelling in March and would like to take it with me. My email is kbouldin@insight.rr.com

Thanks!!!!!

You are real popular with this gluten free resturant list would you mind to email it to me its laurahill87@hotmail.com! thank you so much!!!!

Please could you also email me a copy? I am going to be visiting Florida - Orlando next summer from Engalnd, UK, which is where I am at the moment. Would be greatly appreciated, tahnks x :)

katie_orourke_11@hotmail.com

Traveling is very difficult for us. I have not had good success at very many restaurants. gluten-free and non gluten-free. I always end up having to send the plate back to be made correctly, again and sometimes more than once or even though I am specific that I have a food allergy and how I need my food prepared, I still get sick. Or I get a waitperson with a bad attitude.

Sorry to be a downer, but that is my awful experience.

Traveling is very difficult for us. I have not had good success at very many restaurants. gluten-free and non gluten-free. I always end up having to send the plate back to be made correctly, again and sometimes more than once or even though I am specific that I have a food allergy and how I need my food prepared, I still get sick. Or I get a waitperson with a bad attitude.

Sorry to be a downer, but that is my awful experience.

:blink: hi, is it possible to email me this list to, we are coming over to the states in October, and would like somewher to eat out with our celiac son, my email is di@manx.net

Hello, Could someone please send me the resturant list? I would appreciate it

Jfrice80@adelphia.net

thanks

If you could send me an email of gluten-free restaurant chains that would be really great.

My email address is karen.kemp@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks very much.

Not sure if the offer is still valid almost two years later, but we just found out my daughter has celiac disease, and the list that was offered would be incredibly helpful. I sent my email address to celiac3270 - if anyone else has it and would send it that would be great too...

PS This is a great resource. I'm starting to feel a little less overwhelmed by it all already!

Not sure if the offer is still valid almost two years later, but we just found out my daughter has celiac disease, and the list that was offered would be incredibly helpful. I sent my email address to celiac3270 - if anyone else has it and would send it that would be great too...

PS This is a great resource. I'm starting to feel a little less overwhelmed by it all already!

Although convenient, I would be vary wary of a two year old list of any kind.