TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

Good Lord! My husbnd and daughter are in the kitchen making me a birthday cake. A lot of laughing going on, I am getting a little worried. Please be edible!

My husband added bacon to one of our sinful chocolate cake with fudge frosting -- I thought it would be awful - but then it was bacon ;)

I have poured all my blackberry flavored vodka into bottles. The detritus from the fruit leather was tasteless once the vodka was removed, so I chucked it, but now I have a jar of whole tasty vodka soaked blackberries to deal with. And I forgot to get ice cream today.

hhmm

Research paper submitted... its not even due for another 90 minutes! I figure I can spend the next 90 mins stressing over if I got every comma right, to maybe get one or 2 more points out of my grade... or I can submit and go read a book. HMMMMM Tough call... NOT. :D

I have actually fallen on the floor laughing.

King ptaum, surely this must deserve an honorary title a least?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am glad I didn't request some of the things that went through my head :o

He actually tries a back-flip, but, unfortunately, turkeys are anatomically unable to back-flip.

cooked-turkey-dances.gif

Perhaps I could be a knight?

smiley-vault-misc-049.gif

I have poured all my blackberry flavored vodka into bottles. The detritus from the fruit leather was tasteless once the vodka was removed, so I chucked it, but now I have a jar of whole tasty vodka soaked blackberries to deal with. And I forgot to get ice cream today.

hhmm

Y-u-m!!!

I must try this very soon :)