HEINZ PRODUCTS:

Ketchup

One Carb Ketchup

No Sodium Added Ketchup

Hot & Spicy Kick'rs

EZ Marinader -- Teriyaki

Distilled White Vinegar

Red Wine Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar (not Heinz Apple Cider FLAVORED Vinegar)

AUNT MILLIE'S PASTA SAUCES

All Aunt Millie's Pasta Sauces

CLASSICO PASTA SAUCES:

All Classico Pasta Sauces

Classico Salad Dressings (Creamy Caesar & Balsamic Vinaigrette

DELIMEX PRODUCTS:

UPC CODE: PRODUCT NAME:

1769600012 Taquitos, 36 ct. Delimex Chicken

1769600018 Tamales, 12 ct. Delimex Beef

1769600019 Tamales, 12 ct. Delimex Chicken & Cheese

1769600020 Taquitos, 24 ct. Smart & Final Beef

1769600024 Tamales, 6 ct. Delimex Beef

1769600028 Taquitos, 25 ct. Delimex Beef

1769600029 Taquitos, 25 ct. Delimex Chicken

1769600048 Taquitos, 36 ct. Delimex Beef

1769600095 Taquitos, 12 ct. Delimex Beef

1769600096 Taquitos, 12 ct. Delimex Chicken

1769600133 Taquitos, 22 ct. Schwan's Beef w/ Salsa

1769600155 Tamales, 15 ct. Costco Beef

1769600159 Tamales, 20 ct. Delimex Beef, Costco

1769600180 Taquitos, 60 ct. Delimex Beef

1769600186 Taquitos, 60 ct. Sam's Club Beef

1769600189 Taquitos, 60 ct. Delimex Chicken

1769600206 Tamales, 2 ct. Trader Joe's Beef

1769600207 Tamales, 2 ct. Trader Joe's Chicken & Cheese

1769600214 Taquitos, 25 ct. Delimex 3-Cheese

1769600222 Tamales, 6 ct. Schwan's Beef

1769600481 Taquitos, 36 ct. Delimex Beef (Mexico Import)

1769600500 Taquitos, Delimex Beef / Deli-Pak

1769600505 Taquitos, Mini, 40 ct. Beef, Snacker Tray w/ salsa

1769600554 Tamales, Cheese Deli Bulk Pack

1769600555 Tamales, Chicken Deli Bulk Pack

1769600556 Tamales, Beef Deli Bulk Pack

1769600565 Tamales, 20 ct.Beef, Sams Club

1769600684 Taquitos, 66 ct. Costco Beef

1769600685 Taquitos, 66 ct. Costco Chicken

1769601208 Tamales, 2 ct. Trader Joe's Cheese & Green Chiles

ORE-IDA PRODUCTS:

UPC CODE: PRODUCT NAME:

1312000080 Ore-Ida

Ads by Google:

Thanks Jessica - I have been unsure of some of their products (baked beans, for example) since I have seen different gluten-free lists with conflicting info. It's great to get the info direct from the company in writing. (and I guess I won't eat the beans anymore....)

Sara

Thank you for that list. It is really helpful.

You are VERY welcome! I use these products all the time and I know it is helpful to have things you can pick up at the regular grocery store instead of spending an arm and a leg at the health food store!! Glad it was useful to some!!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

The canadian Heinz list and UK list has been moved to it's own section. Thanks!!

-Jessica

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Hi. Im currently under consultants at my hospital,  and have just been for a blood test to test for celiacs. My symptoms are.... Low weight (8stone and 5ft6tall) Joint pain,particularly my hips and lower back  Severe pain in my gall bladder area which happens spontaneously... Especially after eating foods containing gluten.  When i have foods with wheat in i pain in my  right side just under my bottom rib, i become a bit spaced out and cant focus on anything. Also get diahorrea aswell. I recently contracted C-Diff and was in hospital for 4 days very poorly. Im 29years old (female) and the doctors r trying to work out what is wrong with me. I have always struggled to gain weight,  even after having 2 children i am still only 8stone. I was just wondering if u think i could have celiacs?  The pain in my side has been on and off for 7years! And the last 3years its been severe. And it definitely comes on as soon as i have gluten/wheat.   
    • Hello we got her biopsy results back and they are normal.  The doc is calling her non celiac gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant.  Now we will just wait to see if the gluten-free diet helps her.  She does have elevated IgG to casein and wheat  I know there is controversy on whether that test is helpful or not but either way we are hoping she gets well going gluten-free    
    • My family was out camping earlier this month to our favorite lake.  They have a restaurant there we have going to for years.  Since I recently went gluten free, I was very nervous about trying out their menu.  Usually, restaurants have a select few items you can choose from that are considered "gluten-free" (i.e. Olive Garden).  However, this restaurant even had French Fries that were in a separate fryer than the rest of fry population.  I considered it a huge treat when they not only went out of their way to make sure you could get sandwiches gluten-free, but also had French fries and a dessert available.  The best part of it was I didn't get sick afterwards.  Yahoo!  Thank goodness it's 3 hours away.
    • too many of us are treated this way, unfortunately   ^^^^^  and many of us have been in the same (no quality of life!  always sick! )  situation and yes, it can be life threatening if left untreated.  so glad you're feeling better   no thanks to the almighty doctor  i have a celiac diagnosis and my g.p. (who i go to - or used to go to - for my check ups, see how my blood pressure is, vitamin levels, etc.  normal maintenance, you know) tried to give me viberzi!!  for my ibs-d !!  what???  i have celiac.  i was furious!!  (i'm still pretty upset)   o, the good news was that he gave me a coupon for the first month.  after that, it's THIRTY DOLLARS A MONTH.   not to mention all the lovely side effects (one of them was diarrhea!!)   no, thanks, buddy....   anyways, rant over lolz - welcome to the forum!
    • Those numbers are all perfect meaning they show you likely don't have celiac.  Those tests are very accurate IF you are eating a normal diet of gluten.  You must be eating gluten for weeks prior to this testing.  So if you have not been then yes these results are not accurate.
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Laurabella