Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts Sponsor: Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts

• Announcements

• Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Store. For Additional Information: Subscribe to: Journal of Gluten Sensitivity

3 posts in this topic

I guess that this is the best place to post this request.

I'm looking for any recipes that you enjoy making for yourself or for your families or even your friends. There's not a recipe that I'm looking for in particular, just ones that you like as CDers.

** These are great!! I didn't smash them and I added chocolate chips, but they were light and chewy...definitely my favorite gluten-free cookie**

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies#71175

by BAker (see my other recipes) posted on Sep 11, 2003

(6 reviews)

I couldn't believe that you could make these cookies without flour. I saw them on Emeril and had to give them a try. An added touch is to put chocolate chips in the batter. Yum!

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup sugar

1 egg, slightly beaten

1 teaspoon baking soda

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix peanut butter and sugar until creamy.

3. Add egg and baking soda.

4. Mix well.

5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart.

6. Dip a fork in sugar and make a criss-cross pattern on the cookies.

7. Bake until slightly browned, but still soft to the touch, about 10 minutes.

8. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.

9. Transfer to wire rack until cooled.

72 cookies

20 minutes ( 10 mins prep time, 10 mins cook time )

Don't forget! After you make this recipe, rate and review it, so future cooks will know what works. To post your review, type the recipe ID#71175 in the Search box at the top of and enter your rating at the bottom of the recipe page.

Nutrition Facts

Calculated for 1 cookies

Recipe makes 72 cookies

Calories 32

Calories from Fat 17

Amount Per Serving %RDA

Total Fat 1.9g 2%

Saturated Fat 0.4g 1%

Polyunsat. Fat 0.5g

Monounsat. Fat 0.9g

Cholesterol 2mg 0%

Sodium 35mg 1%

Potassium 24mg 0%

Total Carbohydrate 3.5g 1%

Dietary Fiber 0.2g 0%

Protein 1.0g 1%

Vitamin A 3mcg 0%

Vitamin B6 0.0mg 1%

Vitamin B12 0.0mcg 0%

Vitamin C 0mg 0%

Vitamin E 0mcg 1%

Calcium 1mg 0%

Magnesium 5mg 1%

Iron 0mg 0%

Percentage Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.

Nutritional information provided here is an estimate based on ingredients, which means there are imperfections. We encourage you to learn how Nutritional Facts are calculated, so you know how to interpret this data.