Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
No popular articles found.
As a nutritionist, I have a regular column in my local Scottsdale, Arizona paper dedicated to the health and well-being of individuals, especially those who suffer from Celiac, as myself. I am in the process of publishing my gluten-free, dairy-free cookbook. I also contribute to support groups for Celiac Disease and write articles for many national magazines educating the reader about Celiac.
- By Ali Demeritte
- Published 10/24/2008
With the holidays looming on the horizon, invitations to highly-anticipated dinner gatherings are arranged. I usually dreaded any environment involving food because, much to my dismay, the buffet ta...