This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast

Patti!!! I tried to PM you yesterday but you are either soooo popular with the "full" mailbox or you have figured out how to keep the likes of me out with a FAKE "full" mailbox! :lol: You know, you should be in the packing mode . . . throw out that stuff (and old mail-hint hint) that you don't need anymore! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
Patti!!! I tried to PM you yesterday but you are either soooo popular with the "full" mailbox or you have figured out how to keep the likes of me out with a FAKE "full" mailbox! :lol: You know, you should be in the packing mode . . . throw out that stuff (and old mail-hint hint) that you don't need anymore! :)

OMG--I will clean out the mailbox now :ph34r:

Back to more sorting and deleting..... :lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I think it is the flu. I didn't really eat anything last night. I just slept. This morning all I had so far is herbal tea.

Ridgewalker Contributor
I think it is the flu. I didn't really eat anything last night. I just slept. This morning all I had so far is herbal tea.

I so feel your pain. I hope yours is a short bout, I know it's terrible timing for you!!!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Get lots of rest and pamper yourself today...are you home?

Oh, dear this IS SERIOUS! :o I would just stay near the loo...but I have no experience with diapering myself. :o:blink::ph34r:

I 'm sorry, I must apologize, I am guilty of feeling more myself today! :)

Feel better soon :)

jerseyangel Proficient
Oh, dear this IS SERIOUS! :o I would just stay near the loo...but I have no experience with diapering myself. :o:blink::ph34r:

I 'm sorry, I must apologize, I am guilty of feeling more myself today! :)

Feel better soon :)

Ha--you are feeling more yourself today...I had to read twice to see what I said that was so funny :lol: (I'm a little slow on the uptake B) )

Poor Amanda--pamper, as in hot tea, naps, warm baths, trashy TV--no diapers needed :D

Richard, you're bad :P

Nope, I am at work. If I feel real bad I will go home this afternoon. I have a lot of work to do so I didn't want to miss out especially with me taking off some time for the wedding.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Ha--you are feeling more yourself today...I had to read twice to see what I said that was so funny :lol: (I'm a little slow on the uptake B) )

Poor Amanda--pamper, as in hot tea, naps, warm baths, trashy TV--no diapers needed :D

Richard, you're bad :P

<shuffles off to time-out bench> :ph34r:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I'm back--despite the heiniosity.....I called all the utilities yesterday to have the accounts closed on Monday--well, the phone company (who also is our internet provider) goofed and shut off our phone and (shudder) internet last night. :o

I was an hour on the cell phone this morning to get it reconnected--and get this--I have to call again to disconnect :blink::angry:<_<

I've been passed off from person to person--all with that annoying, patronizing tone that this was somehow my fault, and they were doing me a big favor. :angry:

Ok--got that out! I feel much better now. Carry on :D

Oh my GAWD PATTI !!!!!

Heinousity INDEED , phone companies are EVIL (as are Internet providers) the WORLD over <_<

Glad you got that off your chest :D

You MUST be familiar with it by now ......in fact doesn't it have a small (nearly said 'wee' :lol: ) plaque--- stating 'RICHARD'S SPOT'.

Green12 Enthusiast

Something cute for Halloween, and for the bored:

Open Original Shared Link

So far I got 5 strikes :D .......I apologize in advance for the cats :lol:

Patti said heinosity :lol: Sorry about that, it's good you got it off your chest. Take a deep breath and shake it off!!

Feel better Amanda, Sarah too. Must be the virtual flu??

Janet, excellent idea for Susie's vet expenses!

My flower girl is sick too. Stomach bug for her. I am blaming it on the weather.

elye Community Regular

Hey! You get no bench for timeouts, Richard. It's a dark corner, where you sit on your bum. And say nothing. Nope, nothing. :o:lol: And apparently, you get fifty posts taken off your post number. So, one thousand will come that much later. That's a biiiiig one...Richard Simmons comes over and conducts a one-hour aerobics class with you.

Feel better, Amanda! At least you've got what, a week and a half?

TriticusToxicum Explorer
My flower girl is sick too. Stomach bug for her. I am blaming it on the weather.

...more likely all the tub time with Danny and the yeti last week :o

nikki-uk Enthusiast
...more likely all the tub time with Danny and the yeti last week :o

It does take it out of a girl

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Hey! You get no bench for timeouts, Richard. It's a dark corner, where you sit on your bum. And say nothing. Nope, nothing. :o:lol: And apparently, you get fifty posts taken off your post number. So, one thousand will come that much later. That's a biiiiig one...Richard Simmons comes over and conducts a one-hour aerobics class with you.

Somebody send me to the dark corner QUICKLY! :o When you say "conducts a one-hour aerobics class with you"....am I conscious for this? <green-guy emoticon here> I can only hope that # 1,000 comes around 3:00 whilst Robert Goulet (emerald nut that he is) is here. i sure hope he doesn't find me sassy (gulp) and slap me :o

....now I'm afraid to post anything further...I didn't realize I was so close to my worst nightmare...

Jestgar Rising Star

No time to be cheerful. I was just checking in on the puppy. Glad Annie's OK.

If I had time I would do a huge rant on stupid bosses. If everyone would just roll your eyes at my boss for me I'm sure he'll feel it.

J

jerseyangel Proficient

Aw--I'm just glad you're feeling better :)

(nearly said 'wee' :lol: )

:D

Something cute for Halloween, and for the bored:

Open Original Shared Link</a>

So far I got 5 strikes :D .......I apologize in advance for the cats :lol:

How did you do that, Julie? :o I got a 77! :lol: Started right out with the dreaded 7-10 split <_<:P

It was fun, thought--I'm sending it to Mark.

Oh no--you ladies have to feel better....

jerseyangel Proficient

If I had time I would do a huge rant on stupid bosses. If everyone would just roll your eyes at my boss for me I'm sure he'll feel it.

J

Eye roll completed--sorry about the day, Jestgar :(

Stupid boss :angry:

TriticusToxicum Explorer

J

:rolleyes:

OMG! Open Original Shared Link. I guess i shouldn't expect to see him this afternoon :(

nikki-uk Enthusiast

J

NO time to be CHEERFUL????? :o

:rolleyes::rolleyes: to your boss

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm thinking for the type of rolleyes Jestgar was talking about, we need a combination of these two guys: :rolleyes: and <_< .

We're outgrowing our emoticons :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Nikki--

I love your new avatar :D What a great pic of you and Alan.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Ouch on the $$bill$$ So here's an idea . . . for Christmas,instead of gifts, tell everyone that you've made a donation to LIMPSY on their behalf (maybe throw in a nice photo of Annie in her snazzy superdog outfit). If you did all the paperwork and made LIMPSY a tax deductable charity, you could probably write it off on your taxes, too.

Brilliant - must make legitimate charity now......

All right...so now our parade will include ALL pets. I'm certain that Queen Bev would heartily approve this motion. Gus used to have a tendency to hump most other dogs his size, but this seems, thankfully, to have abated. But wait...he'll have the yeti...!

I do feel that Gus WILL find the yeti most powerfully attractive. Does the yeti smell of wee?

(conserving emoticons here because I will get busted for over-use - hARRUMPH)

Patti - :lol: we've outgrown our emoticons.................

RICHARD - are you drinking yoo hoos? :huh: Good lord, that would explain your (temporary? will a crash ensue?) exuberance......but happy to see you're back to your old, silly self....

So Brits yell out drink names to say hello and cereal names to say good-bye!

:lol: Do they have Cheerios in britain?

Richard may being feeling better but I could not be feeling worse...last night I slept on my couch from 5:30-7:30 and went bed at 10. I am still tired and my stomach is feeling gross.

AMANDA!! I am thinking that you'll get a SMALL FLU now - and it will be over in two days.....you'll be feeling FABULOUS for your wedding!!!

I've been passed off from person to person--all with that annoying, patronizing tone that this was somehow my fault, and they were doing me a big favor. :angry:

Patti - HEINOSITY, indeed! Glad you're back.

J

We are sending a HUGE collective eye roll for said wicked bosses. and a HARRUMPH....let us know if you notice any difference.

My poor Weasel - - she is just sleeping and sleeping....wincing when she walks....(the larger mass was right under her armpit).....but she got her pain pill this morning.......

THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!!!

Now we have to get the fatty to lose some weight........

I am actually feeling better this afternoon than I was this morning.

I should have been a good girl last week and not spent so much time in that hot tub, with my married rich CEO friend :) Sorry Danny you got me in trouble!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Brilliant - must make legitimate charity now......

It didn't work out for George Costanza...but then again nothing ever did. Maybe you could try the bottle/can deposit redemption scam :huh:

RICHARD - are you drinking yoo hoos? :huh: Good lord, that would explain your (temporary? will a crash ensue?) exuberance......but happy to see you're back to your old, silly self....

Only in my dreams. Nothing but grade A coffee in my travel mug. EVER. A crash is imminent, however Robert Goulet is in the hospital awaiting a lung transplant :o (I kid you not), so my afternoon slumber will be undisturbed. actually it is a co-workers birthday, and it was is my turn to supply the cake - a NAMASTE chocolate cake with sinful dark chocolate frosting....refueling to begin in 1 hour.

Archived