This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Green12 Enthusiast

Susie Q, I am so sorry.

I am thinking of you and Annie

:wub:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast
my mom's favoUrite kitty - George - - well, George has quite a sex drive. :huh: He is over six months old, got only half-neutered (one testicle had not descended - sorry folks, it's just biology :lol: ).....so he's still insane with passion for, er, many things :huh: (blankets, the remote control, my mom's arm, the two other cats)....SO - - today we will cross paths as mommy picks up George from his testicle retrieval operation (a smash success, says the vet, adn he even saved it in a jar, so *I* get to see it! :rolleyes: )

OH MY GAWD!!

I had a dog exactly the same!

Humped EVERYTHING - but only had one ball - had to be castrated and have the other retrieved :blink:

That dog was the butt of many,many jokes I can tell you :lol:

:lol::ph34r: I shouldn't laugh but she is just quite an odd old lady dog sometimes :lol:

What is it they say about pets becoming like their owners??.......

Love + hugs for Annie tomorrow :wub::wub:

elye Community Regular

Susie...give us an update as soon as possible. My eyes well up whenever dog crises happen. I've prayed to St. Roch (there is a saint for dogs? This makes me very happy!)

I must quote Will Rogers:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I wish to go where they've gone".

Hear, hear!

All right...back to silliness!

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Oh sillies! :huh:

I am sorry to have injected such seriousness and sadness into the thread...

Please, carry on, I will check in tomorrow and NEED some laughs!!! Surgery in a.m.....then I"ll be home all day typing away.

THANK YOU so much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers.......

We'll be thinking of you and Annie :)

Ridgewalker Contributor

Me too Susie, hope she is ok...

And I must say Oh... mah... gah..... I've got the stinking flu and I want to crawl in a hole and preferably not come out for a week. This is soooo not what I need right now. Not that there's any time where I might say, Hey! This is a wonderful time to get the flu, let's do it!

Anyhoo, ugh my body hurts.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
Me too Susie, hope she is ok...

And I must say Oh... mah... gah..... I've got the stinking flu and I want to crawl in a hole and preferably not come out for a week. This is soooo not what I need right now. Not that there's any time where I might say, Hey! This is a wonderful time to get the flu, let's do it!

My office is infested with the flu...and I am trying to find a bubble to crawl in. I am less than 2 weeks till the wedding...I dont want to be sick.

Flu shots start in 3 weeks here.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Lots of prayers to St. Roch: the patron saint of dogs and those who love them.

St. Roch, huh . . . If I would have had to guess, I would have thought maybe it was St. Bernard. :)

Quotes from my kids:

Son: "Mom, when I grow up, do I HAVE to leave? I don't think I do".

Me: "Yes, you do! Absolutely!"

Daughter: "Mom, how do you spell OK?"

Sarah - hope you're feeling better soon!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guys I almost fell asleep at my desk on top of my CRF's we need to wake this thread up :)

The radio is playing CCR's Susie Q...where are you???

elye Community Regular

Quotes from my kids:

Son: "Mom, when I grow up, do I HAVE to leave? I don't think I do".

Me: "Yes, you do! Absolutely!"

Daughter: "Mom, how do you spell OK?"

:lol::lol::lol:

My son still comes out with some good ones, but since he's now nine they don't happen as often. In his classroom not long ago, the teacher asked any kids that had to go to the bathroom to raise two fingers. Jack immediately piped up, "how will that help?"

Darn210 Enthusiast

Oh Emily, your Gus is a handsome boy . . . and it looks like he knows it!

Here's another one from my son . . . a couple of years ago but a classic:

My son trying to explain Easter to his sister: "Jesus rose from the dead, that kind of makes him a Zombie."

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Handsome dog! (Emily :D )

and cute kids! (Janet :D )

Carry on -got nuthin' silly :blink:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
What is it they say about pets becoming like their owners??.......

:lol: Yes but I don't SHAKE w/ terror and have my TEETH CHATTER when I see the dog from next door - Stinker did NOT learn that from me... :huh:

Sarah - yuck! Feel better soon! :)

The radio is playing CCR's Susie Q...where are you???

Excellent song. Amanda - you must wear a MASK every day and NOT get sick!! I am believing that you won't. :)

In his classroom not long ago, the teacher asked any kids that had to go to the bathroom to raise two fingers. Jack immediately piped up, "how will that help?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gus, what a handsome guy....

JANET - - you actually put your (beautiful!) kids in your avatar in THIS thread....oh dear...

:huh:

and speaking of avatars -

RICHARD!!!!! :P

OMG the moment I saw my weasel as supergirl - - well that is my favorite one yet, of course......BRILLIANT work.....of COURSE you must send that one to me......it was my only chuckle of the day so far.....I am heavy with all kinds of worry. :(

My son trying to explain Easter to his sister: "Jesus rose from the dead, that kind of makes him a Zombie."

:lol: :lol:

OMG you guys - - I had a dream last night, it was Patti's house. Busloads came to tour the house - it was HUGE - like six stories - and we looked up at it, looming overhead from the sidewalk, there were all kinds of crazy gargoyles and those castle turrets - really quite spectacular, accents of black and copper and marble......

So.....dozens of us traipsed through the house - got to this fabulous kitchen room (w/ black and white tiled floor) and there was this shiny silver door on top of a counter top. Patti, the loveliest hostess, opened this magical door for us, and what looked like dry ice wafted out gently...and there was a sunken in countertop refrigerator....inside....OMG - - endless rows of the most magical, gluten-free treats - - eclairs, tons and tons of eclairs, cream puffs, all manner of individually-sized cream-filled cakes.....I was eating them madly - - everyone else continued to tour the house, come and go, but I stayed and ate things... :huh: Patti graciously refilled it and I ate some more.....told everyone "come look at this thing, you guys!!!!"

:lol: Gee, do you think I miss my deserts much???

So where is our beloved Richard today??? Feeling better today I hope?

jerseyangel Proficient
OMG you guys - - I had a dream last night, it was Patti's house. Busloads came to tour the house - it was HUGE - like six stories - and we looked up at it, looming overhead from the sidewalk, there were all kinds of crazy gargoyles and those castle turrets - really quite spectacular, accents of black and copper and marble......

So.....dozens of us traipsed through the house - got to this fabulous kitchen room (w/ black and white tiled floor) and there was this shiny silver door on top of a counter top. Patti, the loveliest hostess, opened this magical door for us, and what looked like dry ice wafted out gently...and there was a sunken in countertop refrigerator....inside....OMG - - endless rows of the most magical, gluten-free treats - - eclairs, tons and tons of eclairs, cream puffs, all manner of individually-sized cream-filled cakes.....I was eating them madly - - everyone else continued to tour the house, come and go, but I stayed and ate things... :huh: Patti graciously refilled it and I ate some more.....told everyone "come look at this thing, you guys!!!!"

:lol: Gee, do you think I miss my deserts much???

Oh Susie--that's wild!!!! :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Oh Susie--that's wild!!!! :lol:

:lol: I know - I have pretty crazy (and very detailed) dreams......forgot to mention that the kitchen looked like an old fashioned ice cream parlour - but that was just the "snacking kitchen" - not the real one :lol:

RICHARD - - post something again so we can see the Super Weasel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

TriticusToxicum Explorer
but even more worrisome, is one of the tumours "felt funny" to the vet. What is with my dogs and tumours?

There is a perfectly logical explanation for this. Annie has obviously gotten ahold of your mojo. :o Is this "tumor" located anywhere near her "funny bone"? My guess is yes it is. The vet is correct when he says it feels "funny". By gosh it is funny!

Just make sure he doesn't toss it, or worse yet, send it ou to be resectioned or something :o (not good for mojo :blink: ).

I have a good feeling that you and Super Weasel will come throught this with "flying" coloUrs. ;)

The peanut blossoms are on the way, but I fear the fires may melt the Kisses or the mailman...but they are better melty(Kisses, not mailman :huh: )

Good luck we're pulling for you!

jerseyangel Proficient
but that was just the "snacking kitchen" - not the real one :lol:

I tell ya--I wish I really did have a snacking kitchen :D

With a magic refrigerator ;):lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

<------------------

Susie--hit "refresh" :)

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG Richard--your new avatar just made me smile :D

Super Annie!!!!!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I tell ya--I wish I really did have a snacking kitchen :D

With a magic refrigerator ;):lol:

:lol: I feel that that is a very dangerous addition to one's home.....calorie-wise :P

Allo is SO beautiful!! :)

RICHARD - - my mojo - is it....could it be???? Good Lord, I"ll bring it home in a jar and wear it in an amulet 'round my neck....

and how do you know my mailman's kisses aren't melty???? ;)

This thread - - the only thing that's providing diversion and making me smile today.

jerseyangel Proficient
This thread - - the only thing that's providing diversion and making me smile today.

That's what friends are for! ;)

As Archie Bunker would say--"To give cheer to the cheerless, and beer to the beerless". B)

Green12 Enthusiast

Sarah, feel better!

Susie good to see you posting, how are you holding up? What is the latest?

Hmmm, sillies for your diversion, distraction.....shall we continue with the parade?

Or laugh at other people....Britney Spears?? :lol:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
So where is our beloved Richard today??? Feeling better today I hope?

I'm still got a bit of Bowel Growl, but i slept better last night (wifey too). I'll be close to "normal" tomorrow (normal is not an adjective normally associated with this loon). I don't ever hope to be normal..."regular" is all i can hope for :P

Green12 Enthusiast
I'm still got a bit of Bowel Growl, but i slept better last night (wifey too). I'll be close to "normal" tomorrow (normal is not an adjective normally associated with this loon). I don't ever hope to be normal..."regular" is all i can hope for :P

Love the SUPER ANNIE avatar Richard!!!

Glad you are feeling a little better, "regular" is a GOOD goal :lol::lol:

Archived