This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Happy Birthday Rachel-24!

jerseyangel

jerseyangel Proficient

Happy Birthday, my friend! Hope it's a great one :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Lisa Mentor

Have a wonderful day Rachel, with great celebrations! :D

bluejeangirl Contributor

Happy Birthday Rachel May your birthday wish come true. :)

Gail

Mango04 Enthusiast

Happy Birthday Rachel!

CarlaB Enthusiast

Happy Birthday!!!!

happygirl Collaborator

Happy, Happy Birthday, Rachel!!!!! xoxo

psawyer Proficient

Happy birthday!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! Hope you enjoy your special day!!!!

Green12 Enthusiast

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

I am thinking cake is on the menu for today :lol::lol::lol:

Have a great day :D

AndreaB Contributor

Julie, :lol: I'm thinking your right. :lol:

Happy Birthday Rachel!

dlp252 Apprentice

Oh man, I thought I missed it, lol!

Happy Birthday!!!

Ursa Major Collaborator
:DHappy Birthday, Rachel! :D
Rachel--24 Collaborator
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

I am thinking cake is on the menu for today :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Julie...thats so funny!!

Believe it or not I'm not eating cake today! :blink:

I know...it sounds crazy but I'm not taking any chances with my upcoming vacation (today's my last work day :) )!!!

Everyone at work is freaking out about me eating cake or anything that is "normal" because its been so long that I went without. They get scared I'm gonna call in sick or something. :lol:

Today my boss said that they were thinking about giving me a cake. He said its the only time he'll be ok with it....only beacause I'm on vacation after today. If anything happens I'll have plenty of time to recover. :lol:

I told him this is probably the only time I'll be ok with NOT having some cake! I'm protecting my time off....I cant be too "risky" right before my vacation! :P

I still have all the problems with preservatives and things like that. Its ok if I'm a little "high" while I'm at work.....but definately not on my own time! I want my brain to function 100% (or whatever is normal for me :lol: ) while I'm on vacation. :D

I dont wanna be sharing stories of stupid things I did while under the influence of cake! ;)

Donna, Nope you didnt miss anything....its still my birthday....ALL DAY!! :lol:

Thanks everyone. You all make my birthday a little more special. :wub:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Well let me add my

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

wish to everyone else's! :)

Vacation, cake, what's all this??? Going anywhere special, staying home, what??

I simply must pop into OMG to see what's going on........am entirely out of the loop (and out of my mind on silly thread) :P

home-based-mom Contributor
Today my boss said that they were thinking about giving me a cake. He said its the only time he'll be ok with it....only beacause I'm on vacation after today. If anything happens I'll have plenty of time to recover. :lol:

AARGH! The arch-typical boss! It's OK to be sick on your "vacation" :ph34r: but don't miss any work!!! :blink::lol:

Happy Birthday!

tom Contributor

HAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRRRRRTH-DAYYYYYYYYY

tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hope it's a GREAT one Rachel!! :)

Archived