GlutenFreeManna

What's For Breakfast Today?

Rate this topic

My new favorite late summer breakfast is:

ripe apricots, ricotta cheese, flax seeds and/or toasted pine nuts with just a drizzle of honey.

My new favorite late summer breakfast is:

ripe apricots, ricotta cheese, flax seeds and/or toasted pine nuts with just a drizzle of honey.

I love that combo, too, but have not tried it with flax seeds (I love flax seeds). Also works very well with fresh figs. Alas - I can no longer have dairy but can dream about it...

I enjoy infusing honey with different flavours such as a bit of ground chipotle or lavender or rosemary or citrus on my fruit.

I enjoy infusing honey with different flavours such as a bit of ground chipotle or lavender or rosemary or citrus on my fruit.

That sounds delicious! Chipotle infused honey with mangos - yum! I think you may have given me a gift idea for my husband's birthday. He loves honeys, and he loves chipotle - I know he'd be thrilled to eat them together.

That sounds delicious! Chipotle infused honey with mangos - yum! I think you may have given me a gift idea for my husband's birthday. He loves honeys, and he loves chipotle - I know he'd be thrilled to eat them together.

Wonderful! I like to cook outside the box and infusing honey is such a simple way to add tons of interesting flavour.

Scrambled eggs with chives. Tomatoes from the garden. Cucumbers from a friend's garden.

Blueberry, strawberry and banana smoothies with lactose-free yogurt, flaxmeal and cranberry juice. Nice start to the day! :)

Choco Stars cereal and roasted golden plums with rosemary and sage (not all together! :lol: ).

More pasta and strawberries! Sort of atypical but who cares when you eat your pasta? :D

I made some hummus this morning to go with my falafel chips; I also scrambled two eggs. An unlikely combination, I know.

I was so depressed at breakfast time today because I really felt like toast :( So I had a big spoonful of peanut butter and a cup of coffee. I have some gluten free muesli but it doesn't taste like muesli so I don't really want to eat it. I'm not used to how gluten free foods taste yet.