GlutenFreeManna

What's For Breakfast Today?

Rate this topic

Rudi's cinnamon rasin bread, toasted w/ PB, yogurt, and fried egg with cheese.... considering the fact that I was sicker than a dog yesterdday w/ flu- like symptoms yesterday (and could barely eat anything) I'm happy to be able to eat anything today!

Bought some Udi's cinnamon rolls today! Cant wait to have one tomorrow with a big steaming cup of decaf coffee! Anyone tried these yet?

not the cinnamon, but the blueberry muffins are delicious :) too big for me and i keep them in the freezer so i eat a half at a time and i slice them into half inch slices and toast them. i'm wierd, i know.....

yesterday, i made french toast w/udi's white bread - with seedless blackberry jam, maple syrup and some boar's head ham - i don't usually eat very much in the morning so this was 'brunch' to hold me til snack-thirty ;)

not the cinnamon, but the blueberry muffins are delicious :) too big for me and i keep them in the freezer so i eat a half at a time and i slice them into half inch slices and toast them. i'm wierd, i know.....

I kinda like that idea!!!

Leftover cold pizza and lactose-free yogurt.

Bob's Red Mill Mighty Tasty cereal mixed with fresh pineapple and brown sugar--delicious!

I LOVE that cereal, also!

Today, I had one egg, over easy, on top of homemade biscuit and another biscuit with jelly along with a cup of mocha.

Then, a few minutes ago, I ate three small, well really four, Pamela's pancakes with syrup and hot chocolate (today is my ONE day off, so I'm splurging).

"I LOVE that cereal, also!"

I was never even a fan of hot cereal until I tried this one! Bob's Red Mill products are awesome.

"The gluten-free Bisquick is expensive but the biscuits it makes are fluffy and soooooo good!"

Thanks, that's good to know. Is there a way to make you own gluten-free bisquick (cheaper?), or is it better to just buy it? Love me some biscuits and honey, Mmmmmmm.

"Where do you find that? I live in New York, Long Island. Would love that for Breakfast. Thanks"

I buy most of my gluten-free food at HyVee, which is a great source for gluten-free if you live in the Midwest. I don't think you have HyVee on the East Coast. You'll have to use the store locator to check under your zip code at the Udi's website, to find a store in New York. Good luck!

http://udisglutenfree.com/stores