Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- About Us
Celiac.com was founded in 1995 by Scott Adams, co-author of the book Cereal Killers, founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, and founder of The Gluten-Free Mall, who had a single goal for the site: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed and living a happy, healthy gluten-free life.
Celiac.com has become an invaluable resource to people worldwide who seek information about celiac disease and related disorders. Currently millions of people per year visit the site to get the latest information on celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, and to take advantage of its many resources and services. There is no way to measure just how many of these visitors have been helped by Celiac.com over the years, but we have added a page with some of the many thank you e-mail that we have received from people who were helped immensely by the site. Celiac.com has truly become its own virtual community, which is more than Scott could have imagined for the site way back in 1995.
In 1998 Scott founded The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore! which was also another Internet first—it was the first gluten-free food site to offer a shopping cart-style interface, and the ability for people to order gluten-free products manufactured by many different companies at a single Web site.4