No replies to this topic

#1 clanning

clanning

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:22 PM

I'm new to this forum. I have a GI doctor that I've fired several times. MY celiac disease is so out of control. My biopsy's were terrible (complete/total Villa atrophy), my lab's were all critical IGG (?#) IGA >150, Iron levels, sever anemia, WBC 3, low every thing.

I 2 wks ago I had to have my gallbladder remove due to severe chronic cholycystitis. Not helling well from it. Can not absorb the CO2 from the surgery. Dr's all say it's from my celiac disease being out of control.

I've since tried staying gluten-free but it's very hard. Getting recipe's now etc..

My GI doc tells me that I'm not going to be around in 3 yrs. if I do not straighten up. Does anyone know if that is true?

It has taken over my intestines. I'm ALWAYS constipated taking laxitives like candy (prescripted & OTC). I take several meds Nexium, Zelnorm, Lactulose, Mirlax and I'm still severly constipated.

I have weak spells & have recently passed out at work. (Thank God I work at a hospital) Migrains and a lot of the time the crabbiest person on earth.

I would like to find a DR. would listens to me!! Yes, I know I have to stay on the diet first.

I've read that a lot of people on this take other things, why is that and how does it help?

Charlotte

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: