No replies to this topic

#1 jknnej

jknnej

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 07:55 PM

Sorry guys...it's been a CRAZY week at work and last week I posted and a new poster asked me about anxiety symptoms and what mine were when I suggested that could be a part of the problem. Well, I looked all over for the post and couldn't find it or remember her name, so if you're out there, here's my answer!
I used to hear my heartbeat, get dizzy, nauseated, extremely tired, diarrhea, etc.
When I finally started taking anxiety meds all of this calmed down. It has been a GOD send for me. Forget Tom Cruise. Tell it to someone who cares! I can live my life again!!! Without constantly running to the bathroom or the fear of leaving my living room.
Yes, I still have reflux and I take Nexium. I also get stomach aches when I eat dairy cus' I'm lactose itolerant and I cheat!
I still get a nervous tummy before a huge event.
But I am gluten free and feeling great 98% of the time whereas two months ago I would not leave the house and was severely depressed/anxious all of the time.
Thank you Michelle for all of your advice about Effexor. It's worked wonders for me!!!
Hope this helps the poster...let me know who you are and I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner!!!!
Jennifer

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: