Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
I am a 32 year old Canadian woman who was diagnosed with celiac disease when I was 20. These are my stories and misadventures in living and playing with a gluten free diet. I have been gluten free for 12 years! I have had people ask me a lot of questions regarding Celiac disease and I really want the chance to talk to other celiacs/people that are new to this gluten free thing. I am not a medical doctor and my blogs are a first person perspective. I do not wish to diagnose anyone or speak on behalf of anyone but myself. I love to cook and bake and share awesome food with all the people in my life.
I recently went camping with a good friend of mine and her boyfriend. This was a last minute trip that I knew I was kind of going solo. I have never been camping without a partner or at least a tent mate. So this was the first time I only had to think of me. How cool is that?!