This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Congrats Jin for your Dad's job.

Good luck Tomorrow Rachel

Hi patti and all the rest of the group.

judy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Judy! :D

Check your email...

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Carla,

Oh, I see. You are working to get in remission. The stupid spirochetes are annoying! You would think someone would have invented a bacteria bot or something to look for them. No one has, though. If so, I never saw it.

Dear Judy,

Thank you! Dad is very excited. It sounds very promising. I just had a good feeling even when he got let go. I cannot explain it.

Sincerely,

Jin

dlp252 Apprentice

Congratulations to Jin's dad....yeah, since your friends have such good energy tell him he needs to buy you an Igenix test! :lol:

About the goatmilk...yeah, I hated that too. Icky stuff. But I actually like the yogurt a lot...probably too much, lol.

Carla - Wow, great appointment!!! One of our band members was just diagnosed with Lyme...he had the rash and everything although they (the doctors) didn't get that the rash was lyme for a couple of weeks. Anyway, one of my small group girls was telling me about it and asked about my treatment. I said I'm not on antibiotics yet...doctor is in no hurry cuz we're trying to make sure my body can detox and when you've had it as long as I have those stupid bugs are entrenched already. :lol: she looked at me like :blink:

:lol:

OMG--I know what you mean! I've been called several times in the last few years. I served once, once sat through jury selection, but was not picked, and once got out of it because they called me twice in 3 years.

That sounds about like my history, lol. The jury I was picked for (as an alternate) was a murder trial...I tried to get out of it, but they loved me, lol. Fortunately after two weeks the case was settled.

Thank You Donna - I've bookmarked that site. I think I should probably have been on Chlorella for a while now. The PH thing is definitely an issue with me, or I wouldn't have foamy pee - has something to do with specific gravity I think - scuze the candidness of that ! :o

It looks like there are a lot of reasons for me to take it. I'll start out slow & see how I tolerate it.

>>>>>By the way, on the subject of pee :o I wanted to let you guys know that I pee in that stupid orange jug every time I see my doc. It's a 24 hour urine test and I have to re-organize and re-orient the refrigrator every time. It's a drag, man. So, I only feel a little bit sorry for you guys when you have to do it. <_<

I'm feelin' for you sir. I grew up in Bakersfield - ran cross country in 118 degree temps regularly during conditioning. My sister lives in Phoenix too, but she deserves it ! You don't - get out now - while you're still breathing.

Okay, I shall never again complain about the possibility of the orange jug in my future, lol! :lol:

Yeah, my BioSET lady started me on that as soon as she heard I was in the middle of my amalgam removal. My other doctor had me taking something called Pectasol...but that's REALLY expensive and hard to get...it's a fiber that is supposed to bind with the metals in the gut too. I started both of those before my amalgams were all out.

Apparently, I can't stop talking today. Plus, I'm only half way to being able to caption my avatar. Hope I'm not a bother, but I can't seem to stop. I should go do some laundry ... or cook something or something. Okay, I'm off ... really.

Nah, you should stay here and talk to us. :P (Gee wonder why my house is a shambles, lol).

You are never a bother, Kat! You're going through some major things right now, and the people here understand. Post whatever, whenever :D

Yah!

I'm back----and yall have been busy!

xoxo

Welcome back...we want to hear all about the trip when you're up to it.

I Know whats coming tomorrow...and its not just my appt. :ph34r:

Aha! Glad things are okay again at work.

IS IT THE 25TH YET????!!!!! :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Good luck tomorrow, Rachel--I'll be thinking about you :D

Glad you and your boss worked everything out.

Thanks Patti! :)

Yup...everything seems ok with my boss now.

You know what though....I get along good with her...but one of my co-workers HATES her. She just came back off of disability and has been totally out to get my boss....I mean she's REALLY out to get my boss. This girl also happens to be a big drama queen, biggest gossip, etc.

So she's actually the one who started all this....she started telling me a bunch of stuff and also spreading it around the store. So pretty soon *everyone* was telling me the same stuff. Basically saying my boss was gonna kick me out of my dept...that she was gonna replace me....blah, blah, blah.

It really didnt make sense to me...I asked my boss...she said it wasnt true and I believed her.

THEN my co-worker said "Rachel, shes lying right to your face...everyone knows it...shes been planning this...blah, blah blah....who are you gonna believe...HER or everyone else??"

I still believed my boss...but my co-worker started a HUGE big drama over it.

Next thing I know I'm totally arguing with one girl (whom I've never even spoken to before).....then we're both in the office having to settle things with my boss. My boss is telling me all of this is just GOSSIP...that NONE of its true....and why would I even believe such a thing...blah, blah, blah.

By now...*everyone* is telling me my boss is lying to me....then when I say..."Where did you hear it from?" It always goes back to the same DRAMA QUEEN who hates my boss. <_<

So yeah.....I didnt know who to believe anymore and everyone was coming at me with all this stuff. :(

I still dont know what to think...I pretty much dont trust anyone right now...but I DO know all this started when this one girl came back to work....she's the one that seems to want to turn everyone against the boss......especially me.

My boss swore to me....even swore on her kids that its not true...her kids are everything to her so I cant see her saying that if she werent telling the truth.

The whole thing just sucks and it turned into the biggest thing. My co-worker is saying I wrecked my boss's plans by "finding out" and confronting her....that I "busted her"....so now she cant actually go through with it.

WHAT?? :huh:

That really makes no sense to me....if she wanted to do it....she could do it.....doesnt matter whether I find out now or later. She is the boss after all....she could make any decision she wants. She could have told me right then and there when I confronted her.

Now my boss thinks I hate her....shes telling everyone I hate her....the whole thing got blown up and my co-worker wont let it go. :(

Oh yeah...my boss fired this girl's daughter a couple months ago.....so thats why there's so much hatred. I'm wanting to transfer now cuz I cant stand all this drama.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
You'll have to call this weekend and tell me all about it.......especially since you'll have it recorded......of course you could email if you wanted to type it all up. :P

I got my little voice recorder.....YAY!!

This is gonna come in so handy......I'm gonna use it for all my appt.'s from now on. :)

I'm still gonna type everything up but it'll be alot easier for me to "remember" now. :D

I'll probably just type up the details and send emails. I know I wont have time to do it tomorrow since I probably wont even get home till around 7.

IS IT THE 25TH YET????!!!!! :lol:

WOO-HOO!!

My appt. is less than 24 hours away. :D

diamondheart Newbie
I'm not feeling too happy today. :(

I've been having major conflicts at work....with my boss. Its just mainly been over the past week

OMG, me too!!! I had my annual review today. Remember the a** chewing I said I got last week from my director? Well, I got a written warning today for missing meetings and being late for meetings. The same meeting my director chewed me out for I found out he was late for :rolleyes: . Someone who complained to my supervisor about me missing a meeting for one project then missed the next meeting himself :angry: . I feel I'm being singled out when other people are late for meetings too. Everybody is getting so tweaked out about little things. I swear, it's the heat or the planets or something <_< .

The worst thing is that it will affect my raise this year. Nobody seems to care that I've had an employee working 1/2 time the last year and I'm working on a nightmare project that has dragged on two months longer than expected. My director said it was no excuse!! I've asked for another employee for the last two years, and he won't give me one. So I'm just going to start turning down projects. It's the only way to get more help. Otherwise, I'll end up working a lot of overtime, and then get all stressed and get sick. I did that when I first started my job 11 years ago and I won't go there again. Ok, my turn to vent :ph34r: .

Well, I've made my appointment. It's August 16 (2 weeks after my "quit" date). Now I'm committed. It looks like they use all the correct procedures - oxygen, evacuator, rubber dam, nutritional support recommendations, precautions regarding the water supply and proper disposal, etc. I just talked to the gal for like 20 minutes about it. It'll be full exam, x-rays, and cleaning (cleaning only if I can get pre-med antibiotics and a release from my doctor). She's recommending that I take chlorella. Any tips on that? I've never taken it before, but I'll look more into it. I've seen some stuff on it, but never committed any info to memory.

She brought up candida. I'm beginning to think that I may have a lot of problems that I never knew about before Rachelville. One thing that I have to do that maybe is a little different is that I have to take a slam of antibiotics and auth from my nephrologist before and after the cleaning and any procedures.. This isn't new - I had to do this for my last cleaning too. Anyway, HERE WE GO !

Hi Kat, How many amalgams will you have removed? I'm wondering if it's really wise to have them removed 2 weeks after quitting smoking. Do you feel your body is ready to deal with the additional stress? I think it's good to have your amalgams removed, but maybe you want to wait a little longer until your body had detoxed from the cigarettes.

Last night, after Lisa went to the hospital, I reread a bunch of her old posts. She was really sick before she had her "DMPS challenge" and started having her amalgams removed. I feel that it was and is probably more important for her to get her intestines in working order before taking on the removal of a highly toxic substance!! I did the whole ridding my self of intestinal pathogens and BioSET treatments before going down the road of amalgam removals. I'm glad I waited.

On the positive note, my acupuncturist gave me the "prize" for having the best looking tongue today! I wish that could count at work :( . I must be doing something right physically.

Jin, Congrats to your Dad for finding a better job! Sometimes, I think these things happen for a reason, and I had a feeling he'd find something better :) .

Claire

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor
Nah, you should stay here and talk to us. :P (Gee wonder why my house is a shambles, lol).

:lol::lol: Mine too, except I have three bulldozers to help make it a shambles. :P

Oh yeah...my boss fired this girl's daughter a couple months ago.....so thats why there's so much hatred. I'm wanting to transfer now cuz I cant stand all this drama.

Therein lies the answer. That's really too bad. I'm glad you got things worked out, hopefully your boss will believe that you don't hate her.

Don't take anything as truth coming from the drama queen.....sounds like it wouldn't be the case as far as she's concerned.

Are there any other stores that nearby that will work with you like this one does?

Claire, Sorry about your review. That stinks! I never liked reviews. I always did more than my share of work but my reviews were so-so on some things and they always made it seem like I should appreciate the raise I got. My boss was really bad when I was expecting my daughter. I knew I wasn't coming back and instead of leaving the company hanging and paying my benefits I quit a couple months before she was due. It took me until the last day when she said good-bye to figure she was jealous of me being able to stay home.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with work outside the home anymore.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Last night, after Lisa went to the hospital, I reread a bunch of her old posts. She was really sick before she had her "DMPS challenge" and started having her amalgams removed. I feel that it was and is probably more important for her to get her intestines in working order before taking on the removal of a highly toxic substance!! I did the whole ridding my self of intestinal pathogens and BioSET treatments before going down the road of amalgam removals. I'm glad I waited.

At one point I was pretty close to where Lisa is now....only my wieght didnt drop as low as hers is...I was definately headed there though.

There was a time when I could barely hold my head up...couldn't hold down food....and was really really weak. Also anything I ate was coming out whole...totally undigested and I had bruises all over my body. My mom was crying and begging the Dr.'s to do something.

My mom was remembering all this last night....she was upset...we both were....it was pretty emotional. My mom was thinking about when she drove to my house and found me so weak...and she was cutting up apples....trying to feed me but I kept gagging on everything. My house was a mess and I didnt have strength to even go up and down the stairs...let alone clean up after myself. I was reacting to *everything*....I could smell things that noone else could smell.

At this point I had already gotten all the fillings out. I dont know what I would have been able to do if I'd had a bunch....but I only had two to remove after I was already sick.

I dont know how a person whos already extremely toxic and still being exposed to leaking fillings everyday...can get their intestines back in working order...without ALOT of help from some very knowledgable Dr.'s. You cant take any supplements when you're that sensitive....and the supplements dont work when your body isnt able to utilize them.

Thats what happens when your body becomes that toxic and its not easily corrected...especially if you've still got a heavy burden of exposure everyday.

I think it was much easier for you to treat your intestinal pathogens, take chinese herbs, do the various treatments, etc.

For Lisa and I.....not so easy....we cant take herbals, we cant take the supplements, we're pretty much reactive to everything and these things dont do anything useful for us. Everything causes more harm than good.

I do think its "ideal" for someone to be in good health....with a strong immune system before taking on the removals....unfortunately some people are too toxic already and cannot accomplish this without some serious help.

I got mine out while I was really sick...about the same as Lisa when she started with hers. Last night my mom was thanking God that even though noone was listening to me then...I was taking care of myself....I was doing the research and I went and had everything taken out.

I dont know what would have happened if I'd never realized how much they were contributing to my illness....if I'd left them in for even another 6 months.

Even after having them out for 3 years now....I *still* cannot get on just any treatment....or take anti-parasitic supplements....or take 95% of the stuff thats out there. I'm still *that* sensitive....I dont think I would've been able to get my intestines working if I still had my amalgams in....I cant even get things working now.

Lisa had 5 times the amount of fillings I had...its a heavy burden. I think she needed alot more support and better care from a knowledgeable Dr. before going into it. However, I dont think she would have been able to get her intestines (or anything else) in proper working order....not with that much toxicity in her body.

I think you were very lucky to never have reached this degree of toxicity and to have been able to do some things to get yourself stronger before the removals. For some people the symptoms come on strong and hard....by the time you realize whats happening you're already THERE.

Even if Lisa could afford BioSET....I dont think it could do much for her. The treatments are for desensitizing "allergens"......the sensitivities are caused by toxicty in the first place. If you've still got a steady stream of toxic poisons coming in every day....there is no way these treatments can hold....not when the threshold has already been reached and the source is still there.

For you...even though the amalgams are playing a role in your overall health...you never actually reached your threshold...the point where you cant even be treated because your body rejects *everything*

At that point things get really serious.

My mom is thankful that I got everything removed when I did.....I am thankful that I only had 2 to take out. I think if I had 10 to remove I'd be alot worse off....it turns into a "no-win".

Unfortunately...there arent enough Dr.'s out there who have the experience and knowledge to deal with this. Its a whole diferent ballgame when the person is so sick they cant tolerate any treatment. Every attempt Lisa has made to get help...failed....because none of these people knew what to give her...so she got worse on their treatments.

There are no Dr.'s that she can afford to see who can help her get to where she needs to be....thats the biggest obstacle. How do you get someones intestines to work when mercury has affected the whole system?? There are some Dr.'s out there who can deal with it...but they are few and far between. Thats the biggest obstacle....where to get help?

Even though I got the fillings out and survived all that....I'm still just as toxic. All I did was remove the source....I'm still living with the body burden....my body systems are still not functioning normally. They wont EVER be functioning normally until I can detox the metals...and I will never be free of the pathogens until I'm free of the metals.

As long as there are any metals in the body....there will be pathogens....its a given.

AndreaB Contributor

Rachel,

If you hear from Lisa I'm sure we'd all like an update.

I'm still up since Talitha is having a bad night. :( She's been really growly lately, even more so than usual. I emailed Dr. E and she said it is normal to get worse before getting better. She wants to see if there is anything else her body will accept for support and wants me to try and keep her hydrated.....she hasn't been doing well with her water recently either.

I'm heading to bed and hoping Talitha is asleep and stays asleep til morning.

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh Andrea--poor Talitha. :( I hope she turns the corner soon and starts to feel some improvement. It's hard for young ones to understand "worse before better". I hope both of you got some rest last night.

Rachel--I'm thinking the drama queen came back with an agenda to pit you all against each other and against the boss. It's pretty "junior high", if you ask me <_< From what you said, I think the boss was as blindsighted as you were.

Today's the day :D I think recording it is a very good idea so you can relax and just be in the moment--no worrying about remembering everything. Glad you're all prepared.

I'm sending positive vibes ;)

miamia Rookie

Rachel-

its wednesday- yeah!!!!!!!

Can't wait for an update!!

Oh yesturday was a long day. I had chelation. And it completly wiped me out i am still feeling really spent and pretty bad. I talked to both my docs.

So My new doc and i talked and i told him how i have felt the past week- the air hunger the extreme food sensitivities etc. I asked him what he thought could be causing this- could it be herx, etc? He said it could be but it could also be that my body does not have the reserves to detox all that is coming out from the chelation. So next week insteadd of chealtion i am going to ahve an iv drip of minerals and vitamins instead to kind of arm my body for detox. He said even though i ahve all these metals and they need to come out sometimes you ahve to take a step backwards before going forwards and so we will take a week off of chelation. He said while it could be herx he does not like it when people get a really negative response to things and wants to avoid it becasue it doesn't need to be that bad. I loved this it reminded me of something rachel wrote about a while ago.

I asked him about green supplements for days when i don't feel i got enough veggees. I asked him for suggestions becasue all the green supplements have so many things plus alot of them have stevia which my body HATES!!! He suggested kelp adn alfalfa supplements as really great basics. I did some research heres alittle of what i found

-Alfalfa is a leaf that has many health benefits. Alfalfa is used in treating digestive problems and with regards to heart health. Alfalfa is high in fiber an a member of the legume group. Alfalfa herbal supplements can be used as an overall tonic because of alfalfa's detoxifying effect related to its alkalizing nature. Alfalfa herbal supplements are a good source of: chlorophyll, beta carotene, calcium, and the vitamins D, E and K.

-One of seaweed's most prominent health benefits is its ability to remove radioactive strontium and other heavy metals from our bodies. Whole brown seaweeds (not granulated) such as kelp contain alginic acid which binds with the toxins in the intestines rendering them indigestible and carries them out of the system.

So i think i am going to start with the kelp iwill pick it up today and see if i can handle it. (fingers crossed)

miamia Rookie

Andrea-

i am sorry to hear t is having a rough time . Hopefully it will pass. I jsut feeel good though that she is getting such extensive treatment right now and she has you to take such good care of her.

Jin-

that is such great news about your dad . I am so happy for you !!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Miamia,

I think the kelp is a good idea. Your doctor sounds very sensible, and I'm glad he's not rushing things.

Hopefully, this new influx of nutrients will get you back on track with the chelation. :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
One of our band members was just diagnosed with Lyme...he had the rash and everything although they (the doctors) didn't get that the rash was lyme for a couple of weeks.

The band member should get on abx immediately ... strong enough and long enough ... this is the ONE and ONLY chance to eradicate the Lyme completely. After this, it will be chronic like we're dealing with.

Typically, for adults its 200 mg doxy TWICE per day for AT LEAST 21 days ... I'd ask for 4-6 weeks if it were me.

UR Groovy Explorer

Jin, Yaaay on your Dad's good news. That's a great outcome !

Hi Kat, How many amalgams will you have removed? I'm wondering if it's really wise to have them removed 2 weeks after quitting smoking. Do you feel your body is ready to deal with the additional stress? I think it's good to have your amalgams removed, but maybe you want to wait a little longer until your body had detoxed from the cigarettes.

Hi Claire,

No, no. I'm soooo not going to have anything done right away. The 1st appointment is full exam, cleaning & x-rays. I'm planning on taking this really slow. There's no hurry here. They do the work in quadrants and, besides that, I'm sure I have some immediate dental needs that will take precedence over any removals. Probably won't actually be doing any removals for months.

I have 9. I've decided that if it takes 5 years to get 9 done, then, 5 years it is. I'm definitely taking things slowly. We'll see how that 1st appointment goes and what they come up with.

I've tried to understand all this DMPS and Bioset or whatever stuff, but I don't really have enough of a base of knowledge to put the pieces together.

We'll see how the 1st appointment goes. At this point, I don't know much except that I'm not in a hurry to get more messed up than I already am.

I plan on taking advantage of all of the knowledge and experience of all of the Rachelvilleans as the process goes on. I'll try not to mess it up.

AndreaB Contributor
Alfalfa is high in fiber an a member of the legume group. Alfalfa herbal supplements can be used as an overall tonic because of alfalfa's detoxifying effect related to its alkalizing nature. Alfalfa herbal supplements are a good source of: chlorophyll, beta carotene, calcium, and the vitamins D, E and K.

-One of seaweed's most prominent health benefits is its ability to remove radioactive strontium and other heavy metals from our bodies. Whole brown seaweeds (not granulated) such as kelp contain alginic acid which binds with the toxins in the intestines rendering them indigestible and carries them out of the system.

I didn't know alfalfa was from the legume group. :o I do know it's not good to eat a lot of alfafa sprouts.....from what I'd read years ago....that may not be the case for toxic people though. :D Is alfalfa different from alfalfa sprouts aside from the fact that it's in a supplement form.

Talitha takes Modifilan which is brown seaweed for detox support.

Interesting information. :)

tom Contributor
And oh my god- when i have normal bowel movements i too let out the involuntary "yay" or "woohoo"

Soooo glad I'm not alone in this. :)

The applesauce I'm eating is Ela Family Farms Organic....

I dont know why this brand is ok for me though??

I was wondering whether this Family Farm might take "Organic" more by intent, rather than what the rules allow farms to 'get away with' and still be called Organic.

I don't know much about what CAN be 'gotten away with' beyond what I've read here - it's surprising every time I hear more. :blink:

But, Claire, I did find that this farm is on that western slope of the Rockies in CO also, same as your fav!!

Donna, thx for the goat input. :)

Popping in:

Yes. I tried raw goat cheese. It was okay for about 4-6 weeks. The symptoms built up slowly, until there was no doubt in my mind that I could no longer tolerate it.

Be careful if you start to experience cravings.

:)

Argh! Curses on slow symptom buildups!! :ph34r:

I'll watch out for cravings on it.

Thx!!

Doew "raw" here mean unpasteurized I suppose?

Carla - did you use wax to play and how'd u like it?

AAACK!! JURY DUTY!

I'd gotten the notices a couple times and I just slip 'em into the junk-mail-of-the-day then <oops> toss the junkmail.

Never hear back from the court. :)

This was even before my sister the lawyer told me how they send out like 5x the notices compared to the # of responses they need. ;)

Ya ya ya I'm a terrible citizen. What if it's a survival technique? If I'm in there arguing every little distinction of every little bit of EVERYTHING, the other 11 may just decide to KILL ME!!! :lol::o

AndreaB Contributor

Donna,

I don't remember if I commented on the band member who has lyme. How could the doctors not know the traditional bulls-eye rash?!?! :o Maybe you could give him your doctors office name if he wants to see an LLMD. Maybe he's happy with his doctor and hasn't learned that they don't all know what they are doing in situations like these. :unsure:

Kat,

Glad to read that you plan on taking things slowly. :)

tom Contributor
I've tried to understand all this DMPS and Bioset or whatever stuff, but I don't really have enough of a base of knowledge to put the pieces together.

I plan on taking advantage of all of the knowledge and experience of all of the Rachelvilleans as the process goes on.

Hi Kat,

I'm right there w/ ya on the "base of knowledge" bit.

I've been here just ~7 wks and while I've learned so much, I also don't think I could do much of a job explaining it to the uninitiated - which is a telling threshold, to me, between 'kind of' understanding and truly understanding.

Isn't it amazing to *have* an R'ville as you start this process?? :)

dlp252 Apprentice

RACHEL...I bet you didn't realize....it's the 25th!!!! :lol: sorry, just cracking myself up. :lol:

AAACK!! JURY DUTY!

I'd gotten the notices a couple times and I just slip 'em into the junk-mail-of-the-day then <oops> toss the junkmail.

Never hear back from the court. :)

This was even before my sister the lawyer told me how they send out like 5x the notices compared to the # of responses they need. ;)

Yeah, my co-worker just told me yesterday that her husband just throws them away. A lawyer friend of theirs told them that what's the worst that can happen?...you get brought before the court...he said the jails are so full they probably wouldn't do anything anyway. I said, yeah with the way things work for me, I'd get sent to jail and my cell mate would be attilla the hun. :lol: Best I put up with annoyance once a year or so.

I don't remember if I commented on the band member who has lyme. How could the doctors not know the traditional bulls-eye rash?!?! :o Maybe you could give him your doctors office name if he wants to see an LLMD. Maybe he's happy with his doctor and hasn't learned that they don't all know what they are doing in situations like these.

I didn't get to talk to him on Sunday, but I'll try to this week for sure. He's already got so many medical issues it isn't funny...makes us look healthy. I'll ask him how many weeks of antibiotics he got.

jerseyangel Proficient
I didn't get to talk to him on Sunday, but I'll try to this week for sure. He's already got so many medical issues it isn't funny...makes us look healthy. I'll ask him how many weeks of antibiotics he got.

Good--then he's on them already? My husband got Lyme last year--rash, fatigue, stiff neck, etc. Luckily his doctor didn't even wait for the blood test results--he put him on Doxy immediately.

Hope your friend is ok :)

I agree about the jury duty--I'd be way too afraid of ignoring a summons :P It'd be just my luck they'd be looking to make an example out of someone :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla - did you use wax to play and how'd u like it?

It helped some ... but there were still some critical notes that I couldn't sustain or even hit because of how the braces move around my embouchure. I thought I'd practice on my piccolo because then the flute would seem easy, but I couldn't get a sound out of it!

I think vaseline would work better ... it's that my lip won't move that's the problem, and I think a lubricant would help more than the wax.

My teeth are moving FAST. My dentist yesterday was amazed at how much they've changed so quickly ... so hopefully, I won't have to deal with them for much longer. I'm just not going to get the sound or range I expect with these braces.

tom Contributor
I agree about the jury duty--I'd be way too afraid of ignoring a summons :P It'd be just my luck they'd be looking to make an example out of someone :lol:

Hehe but my point is that it's completely impossible for anyone to PROVE the notice was even *seen*!

The unseen summons cannot be obeyed nor ignored. ;)

<feels like that sentence could end w/ "grasshopper" lol>

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hey everyone

I'm still here. I went to the emergency. ER was full to the max. I don't know why I went. They did nothing for me. THey of course took blood. Everything was fine. My electrolytes, liver, kidney all things. Of course they know nothing. I have a health immune system they said. Just don't eat fish and get those fillings out they said.

Well though I feel like death they don't feel that way.

Hope everyone is okay though and thank you for your prayers.

I had my second phone consultation with Dr. E today. She wan't me on burbur dextox, comprehensive minerals and charcoal. I can't tolerate chlorella. She says my sulfur pathways are blocked because of my reactions to broccoli and eggs and poultry and such. makes my mouth burn.

This smell sensitivity is making it worse. How to be sssooo sensitive i don't know. I just keep eating alot, alot, alot. Oh I am also taking bio build for wieght gain.

Ok got to go talk soon

lisa

Archived