This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor

Sherry,

Thanks for the update. Sounds like he has a lot of good suggestions for you.

I think I'd be a little nervous about making my own probiotics. :ph34r:

Rachel,

Isn't it about bedtime? ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel,

Isn't it about bedtime? ;)

Yeah. :ph34r:

I'm fighting the urge to post about my appt. :D

I'll be good and go to bed so that I'm not feeling half-dead tomorrow at work. ;)

diamondheart Newbie
Sulfa residuals interfere with mercury detox because they are sulfur based and they're stored in the body preventing things like cysteine, garlic, eggs, etc...from having the ability to bind with metals. You accumulate more metals over time because of excess sulfa residuals in the body. In order for chelation therapy or a detox program to be successful they find it works better when they detox the sulfa residuals first.

He talked to me about it last night....stuff like sodium lauryl sulfate in shampoos, soaps, toothpaste, etc. Those sulfa residuals get stored in tissue and affect the body systems...we detox better without having the sulfa residuals.

He told me I should be avoiding sodium lauryl sulfate for life. We're also getting residuals from sulfa antibiotics in dairy, eggs, meat, etc.

I'll be writing all that that he said about that in my email. :)

Can I get on the e-mail list too? Thanks for the clarification on sulfa residuals. I don't have time to research this stuff myself, so it's nice to get the summary here :) .

Yep, sodium lauryl sulfate is evil. I avoid it and try to always buy organic or natural eggs & meat without antibiotic use. I started that 2 years ago religiously when I started working on healing my fertility. No dairy for me though.

I am glad you got a good laugh! :lol: God, relatives suck. I would be much happier as an orphan.

These people are the biggest pain in the a**! I am tired of their crap!

I think you'd be happier just not living with them! Probably halfway across the country would be good! Bought any lottery tickets lately? :)

Just because she did not do the blood tests and stuff, they feel there is no proof. The blood tests are often wrong. I had them done years ago. I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy, but I am not sure if they did a biopsy. Frankly, I do not think they knew what they were looking for anyway. They missed my gallbladder for God's sake!

Sincerely,

Jin

This one gal, Cara, who posts on another board a lot about celiac & GS stresses that if you feel good off of gluten, then that's just as important as getting test results. She has lots of info on her website, Open Original Shared Link, about testing, the pluses and minuses about it. You probably already know that if you've been off gluten for more than 4 months, those tests aren't going to give you accurate results.

Is the problem with coffee mostly about how harsh it is or is there something else? I'm just wondering because I can't see myself ever living without it. I'm trying to get it in my head before I do it if it'll be a permanent change or if I'll go back to it after I break the addiction to cigarettes.

The caffeine and the tannins. If it's not organic, then the pesticides too. I can't do any caffeine. You give up something long enough, and you realize you don't crave it anymore. Same thing happened with me giving up gluten. I do crave cigarettes sometimes, but never smoked much. Just a little in high school to be cool :ph34r: . I think I crave cigarettes because my mom smoked during my pregnancy. I think it's something I connect with her, though I know it's one of the worst things I could do for my health.

Oh, with the exception of garlic...I've been having a clove or a clove and a half per day at dinner.

Could be the garlic. I can't tolerate a lot of fresh garlic. I do fine with those garlic tablets, like Garlicin. I wonder if they are effective for mercury chelation?

I heard that Coke was safe, and had been drinking it.

Then I heard it was not, because they still allow 200ppm. However, I would think that if it contained any gluten, I would have gotten ill like usual. I do not drink soft drinks often. Diet or regular are only occaisional treats. Considering I get violently ill from a microscopic amount, it appears Coke is safe.

Sincerely,

Jin

Girlfriend, do you not know that Coke has corn syrup in it?! Weren't we just talking about how evil corn syrup is <_< ?!

The current original "classic" formula was changed in the United States at an unknown point to replace cane sugar with corn syrup, although Coca-Cola is currently sweetened with regular sugar in the rest of the world.

Gotta support our corn industry in the US. Sheesh :rolleyes: !

Claire

diamondheart Newbie
Yeah...the sulfa treatment is a must according to Cowden....its supposed to be the first treatment for everyone.

Huh. I didn't get treated for the sulfa group my first LED since it didn't show up on my Asyra testing :huh: .

Claire

AndreaB Contributor
Huh. I didn't get treated for the sulfa group my first LED since it didn't show up on my Asyra testing :huh: .

Yep, my doctor says the same thing.

UR Groovy Explorer

Mornin'

Rachel,

I need to keep a journal of all the great references you've given regarding detoxing. If I could just keep up with it all, that would be great.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the comments RE: coffee (and tea too). I'm going to at least try to lower my intake so that I'm not inundating my system with caffeine. I know it affects me negatively, because if I keep it down to 1 or 2 cups, everything works better the next day. I think the PH balance is probably my biggest problem with it.

Do you think it might be possible that coffee and cigs are causing a good part of your problems? It's kind of frightening when you think how many legal addictive substances there are...

That's the $20 million question. First of all, I can't figure out why they haven't outlawed cigarettes (except that it may cause riots on the streets by all the Jonzers).

Anyway, I think that the two are major contributors to the mess I'm in now. And, it really depends on which "problems" we're talking about.

I don't believe they caused my problems. I say this because I'm pretty certain that the kidney problem existed long before the smoking or the coffee - signs were there when I was a kid, I just thought that urine was supposed to be foamy. On the other hand, I think that smoking is the main reason that I wasn't able to go into remission under steroid "treatment" :angry:

Coffee just seems to wrect my lower tummy. I don't think smoking or coffee have anything to do with my intolerance to gluten. The problems that have stopped since going gluten-free (major long term anxiety, depression, and the rest) were also present before I smoked or got into coffee. I think, in other words, that smoking has made everything worse and has kept me from getting better. I think coffee is probably more of a temporary annoyance and that if I could eliminate it, my body would be working better.

Hey, everybody - have a great day !!!!!

UR Groovy Explorer
Despites the laziness I happen to think you are very motivated and I have no doubts you will succeed with whatever you put your mind to.

Did I tell you I smoked a pack a day for 14 years?? :o

A. Thanks for the encouragement. That's the hard part - putting my mind to it.

B. I actually find 14 years to be pretty surprising. Were you 2 when you started? :huh: You look super young.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor
I have a hangover that would kill a lesser human, or small farm animal, I am pretty sure.

Wow an actual hangover! It's been so long I wonder if I'll ever have one of those again.

<note to self: don't go drinking w/ small farm animals> :lol:

I'm fighting the urge to post about my appt. :D

Rachel!!

I was starting to wonder if I somehow missed appt news. I'm curious about the LED & did think it was starting on the 25th.

Still, I'm curious about pre-LED appt goings-on.

Good Morning Everyone!!

Claire - re:SJ trip - I just found that this year's SJ Jazz Festival is somewhat abbreviated. Limited stages for Fri (I think only 2!), and over the wkend (hmmm you're probably heading home I'd guess) it's just 9 stages. Used to be 12. :(

And the Thurs 5:30-9p headliner is someone I've never heard of - Brandi Carlile.

Jazz Fest sure isn't what it used to be. :(

P.S. I'm still GOING tho!!

Got my plane tix last night.

Hello SJers!!! (residents AND visitors) - anyone want a good laugh ~aug10-13??

I'm thinking it'd be fun to see thread-people in person. :) 2 minutes, 5, 15 whatever. See ya in the WhFds gluten-free aisle!! ;):lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
B. I actually find 14 years to be pretty surprising. Were you 2 when you started? :huh: You look super young.

Thanks...but I'm really not that young. :P I just turned 36...I started smoking when I was 17.

The current pic up in my avatar is 6 years old...it was taken on my 30th b-day.

AndreaB Contributor
I think, in other words, that smoking has made everything worse and has kept me from getting better.

I would tend to agree with this as I've heard/read it before.

Thanks...but I'm really not that young. :P I just turned 36...I started smoking when I was 17.

The current pic up in my avatar is 6 years old...it was taken on my 30th b-day.

She still looks very young though. I think young looking must run in her family because her mom looks young too. :)

Rachel, you're posting at an off time today....I hope everything is ok. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

So ALL of the testing I had on Wed. was done with Kinesiology.....not ART but traditional kinesiology.

It was my first experience with this....I was pretty amazed by it but I have no idea how it works! :unsure:

ART is also involving muscle testing but in ART they are never using my own arm for testing....I just lay there and do nothing.

This is the first time I've had my own arm tested. I knew when he was testing things and they werent GOOD at all...I could tell because I couldnt keep my arm up. :blink:

I never knew what was being tested because he used little vials (like BioSET) and he just went through the process of testing hundereds of things and putting together my LED treatments.

Sometimes after he tested something he would stop and then test my arm without having a vial or anything....he would say "See......this is you without dairy." My arm would not budge when he pushed down on it.

Then he would put the vial on me and then no matter how hard I tried to fight it.....my arm was down at my side right when he pushed down on it! :o

He demonstrated like this to reiterate how weak some things make me....one was dairy. :ph34r: He's very anti-dairy and had some discussions with me about why dairy is not good for us. Its all stuf we've discussed here but he also mentioned some studies done as recently as last year....which pin-point dairy as a cause for some auto-immune conditions...particularly Type 1 Diabetes. I'll explain about that later though. :)

He also did this demonstration with mercury, sulfa and a couple other things which I cant remember right now.

All I know is that my arm was having no strength through most of the testing. Some things were ok though....I was definately having a strong arm for some things. :)

I just dont get how it works that my arm gives out like that!! :blink:

The other thing that was really amazing to me was that everything matched up perfectly with my BioSET stuff and also ART.....no discreprencies.

I had filled out papers with all my info. but he never asked for the paperwork so I guess I did it for nothing. :rolleyes:

We didnt talk too much about my history either...he didnt ask what things I'd been tested for or anything. He just asked me how I got sick and when it happened. He asked a few questions about the Graves and the radioactive iodine treatment...he was very knowledgeable about thyroid stuff.

He didnt ask about anything past my radioactive iodine treatment as far as symptoms or furthur testing.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

So in the end.....he had certain vials grouped together which he was sorting for the LED treatments....(there were 5 groups...so I have 5 LED treatments set up). I asked about one of the groups...he said it was the infections he found.

I asked what the infections were.....and then I sort of held my breath. :unsure:

There was candida, aspergillus, Lyme, Babesia and Parvo Virus.

Everything is the same except for the Parvo virus. During the testing he had asked if I had a dog but he never explained why he was asking. :huh:

So then he said the Parvo Virus was the reason he had asked whether or not I have I dog. I told him yeah...I've always had dogs (so have my past roommates) so Parvo isnt too surprising. I also worked at a pet store for awhile.

He said its not like I have to get rid of my dog or anything....its just something thats there so we'll need to address it.

So yeah...the muscle testing was pretty darned accurate. Even with my organs...the ones that are the most stressed are the same ones showing up in ART.

In my first ART my kidneys were fine...second ART (after getting sick from NDF) my kidneys were under stress....third ART kidneys were fine. On Wed. my kidneys tested fine. :)

My liver has been really burdened in all of the tests...including BioSET. :(

Also my brain......yeah a real shocker huh. :P

He said my gut is really having problems. Another shocker. :rolleyes:

Everytime he put his hand on my gut my arm had no strength.

He said my spleen is fine...and a few other things...dingod some stuff...have to review my recording. :)

On the notes I have it says..

Sinus

Tonsils

Lymph

Brain

Brainstem

Thyroid

Lung

All 4 heart points

Liver

PA (not sure what that stands for?)

All 4 quad jaw (yeah...my jaw is all messed up) :(

All ganglia (I'm pretty sure this is having to do with the autonomic nervous system)

It says they will be using "Photon Pulse" at these sites during LED.

Going back to the LED scientificness...this is what it said about Photon Pulse

LED works - it will remove toxins from your body - but maybe not from your toxic foci. In German Neural Therapy, a skinny needle is used to inject detox agents into these deep recesses of your body. Dr. Cowden has a better approach.

The Photon Pulser drives the laser beam, bearing the desired detox frequency, into the toxic foci, "jarring loose" the toxic substances. Within our LED session you will be Photon Pulsed over the toxic foci determined on your Asyra LED evaluation.

The "toxic foci" are the areas in the body where the highest amountys of toxins are....and the hardest areas to detox. So I guess it means all those areas are where I have alot of toxins. :blink:

Oh and he also mentioned sometime during the appt. that not surprisingly my adrenals are pretty wiped out. :(

He said my gut has problems....more than just the candida...he said he suspects parasites but said we will deal with them later.

So all these things were determined with the muscle testing. I also have a short list of my worst foods that came up. Anyone wanna take a few guesses?? :P

Dang...my arm was getting tested for well over an hour. How many other people have done this traditional muscle testing before?? I know Rinne has....and I think maybe Patti?

Anyways....I consider myself to be really strong for my size...but those things just made me totally unable to keep my arm up! :huh:

I'm still pretty perplexed about all that. :unsure:

AndreaB Contributor
So all these things were determined with the muscle testing. I also have a short list of my worst foods that came up. Anyone wanna take a few guesses?? :P

You already said dairy. :)

Ummmmmm..........gluten?, shellfish and/or high mercury content fish?, ......I don't know. :unsure:

I find this whole testing interesting. Sounds like ART but it's your arm instead of someone elses.

UR Groovy Explorer
Dang...my arm was getting tested for well over an hour. How many other people have done this traditional muscle testing before?? I know Rinne has....and I think maybe Patti?

I've done this ! It wasn't using vials. He tested my medications. He told me I shouldn't be taking 3 of the 5 that I was on. He was right - 2 of them were the ACE Inhibitors I was talking about a couple days ago with Jin. He's "Applied Clinical Nutrition" / "Applied Reflexology Trophology" I have his card here - Oh My God ! What an idiot I am - This is that ART you guys keep talking about. :lol::lol: C.R.A. / whatever that is. This was like 4 years ago. This guy said my kidneys were fine too, but I had "bad blood". Considering my cholesterol was around 400 at the time, I'd say he was right. He tested all my organs. I tested strong on all organs. He put me on this machine, which, as I recall (?) used some kind of pulse or something. It was really strange to me at the time, but at this point, David & I are ready to go see him again. David (husband) is a firm believer in this guy - has been for a while. The weirdest thing that ever happened when we saw him (a different time) was that he got David's hernia under control :huh: . David knows more about it than I do.

Sounds really awesome Rachel. Good for you !

AndreaB Contributor
He's "Applied Clinical Nutrition" / "Applied Reflexology Trophology" I have his card here - Oh My God ! What an idiot I am - This is that ART you guys keep talking about.

ART is actually Autonomic Respone Testing and was developed by Dr. Klinghardt along with someone else.

It sounds like there are a lot of variations of muscle type testing though.

UR Groovy Explorer
ART is actually Autonomic Respone Testing and was developed by Dr. Klinghardt along with someone else.

It sounds like there are a lot of variations of muscle type testing though.

Ah - Okay - Right on.

Anyway, it was very bizarre.

UR Groovy Explorer

It's not that I'm not paying attention. It's just that I can't keep it all straight. I feel like I did when I first went gluten-free and learned about MSG. It's as if I've fallen deep into another rabbit hole. Things have become rather strange. :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient

Yea, I had muscle testing done in 2004. It was a year before I was diagnosed with Celiac, and at the time I'd never heard of Celiac, gluten or was aware that my diet was the main reason I was feeling so ill and had been for years.

On the urging of my sister, I saw Dr. Jimmy Scott (Phd) who is the founder of Health Kinesiology. He did the muscle testing, that lasted about an hour and a half. There was also conversation in between.

The amazing thing is that this man was the first person to ever tell me not to eat wheat, oats, barley or rye. He also told me I was "allergic" to dairy, soy, corn, and coconut and to stay away from them.

He told me to avoid caffeine, tea, sugar, artificial sweeteners and to drink reverse-osmosis filtered or spring water only, no tap water.

I was to eat a varied, organic diet rich in almonds, blueberries, pineapples, cabbage, bell peppers, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Well, the following summer (June 2005) I was diagnosed with Celiac. When I did an elimination diet a few months later, the very foods he told me I was allergic to were the foods that caused reactions.

He turned out to be right on the money--I am just the type of person that needs proof, and I couldn't stay with his plan for very long on my own. I will always wonder that if by going gluten-free for a little while (while following his recommendations) and then gradually going back to eating normally, I triggered what made me so sick that my doctors finally took notice and began testing me.

Regardless, I began to put 2 and 2 together on my own and figured out that wheat might be a problem. (I had to be hit over the head, evidently :P )

AndreaB Contributor
I feel like I did when I first went gluten-free and learned about MSG.

We've talked about MSG here to......that's more towards the biginning of the thread but it's been hit on at many other times aside from that. It does take awhile to wrap our brains around this info, that's for sure. :)

I was to eat a varied, organic diet rich in almonds, blueberries, pineapples, cabbage, bell peppers, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

So do you eat these things?

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Donna,

Are you guys going to take that cruise? It sounded nice. You sure could use the stress relief! Your job is not exactly easy. Really, the American society is nothing but hurry, hurry, hurry! That is bad, because everyone here is so stressed all of the time. :(

Any new developments on your choir solo? It is the 5th of August, right? I know you will do great. Meanwhile, I hope the band member with Lyme recovers quickly and gets good treatment. There is so much that has to be done for Lyme.

Dear Rachel,

The doctor session for LED sounds like it went well. I figure you had a few specific sensitivities. I would assume they include gluten, msg, dairy, and possibly all grains. Your mold issues would cause that. That testing seems highly effective. Many people ignore kinesiology. I think it seems to be very impressive, since so many of you guys have had good results with it.

I am surprised you did not ever really go for caffeine. Most people do. I have been addicted for a while. I was a teenager when I got into drinking coffee daily. When I was a child, I liked coffee as well. Normally, I would drink some once a week at the most.

Thank you for the link. Toxins are everywhere! I do not think many people realize that. We breathe them in, eat them, you name it. Even when we think we are safe, we are not. I just heard on the news that Aquafina is tap water! :angry: I am so mad, I could spit nails!

They have been lying all of this time. We have been getting the Nestle FlavorSplash ones mostly.

However, we have also been getting Great Value's brand that is ozonated as well as filtered! It is good stuff. It runs out quickly, though.

I wish I could take credit for Donna's phrase! She is the one who called it your "brain-fogged lack of pee fest!" :lol::P That was so hilarious! I am still laughing about it!

I loved that you put a crappacino! :lol: ROTFLMAO! That is what it would be for me if it has lactose. I think that I drank a Frap and was fine. This is what confused me. I also had hot cocoa before and it did not bother me, yet yogurt and pudding make me as sick as gluten. WTH? :blink: It just does not make sense.

Dear Claire,

I had those blood tests done in late 2000. I always had a feeling they were wrong. I had the endoscopy and colonoscopy the following spring. I do not know if they even took a biopsy. If they did, I am sure they messed it up, too.

I read somewhere that they are finding (Dr. Fine) that the more severe cases of Celiac are often seronegative. Really, no testing is foolproof. I really do believe they missed this big time! You are talking about geniuses who could not figure out why I was losing weight when I had been on a liquid diet for several days! All of them were stupid!

The resident actually started talking to me about his identity crisis in high school! What does that tell you? I knew they were just going to tell me I was crazy, get me hooked on yet another crappy pill I did not need, plus make me go to psychotherapy. I have a classic history of a Celiac. Digestive problems from birth (I had to be placed on 2 percent milk at three weeks old due to spitting up every single formula there was), I was always sick with something, had stomach problems and nausea that continued to get worse as I got older, and had horrible allergies. I lost my gallbladder at 20.

I have not bought any lotto tickets lately. Mom has, but that won't help me. I want out of here now! They say that eights are lucky. They are the ones that win the lotto, and I am an eight. Please God, get me out of here!

I usually drink the Diet Coke, actually. I rarely allow myself regular. Once in a very great while I will have it. This is almost never. I would think if it had any gluten, it would bother me, since a microscopic amount makes me violently ill. Someone on here who is new said it was bad for us.

Dear tom,

The blueberries are also difficult to digest, not just due to their sugar. Berries are actually low in sugar compared to many other fruits. Candida reacts to so much, though. Cherries are another that can really set off your lower intestines. If I eat too many, I cramp and pay the price.

I saw a neat thing that could help with growing tea. It is called the AeroGarden. I would love one of those things! They are so neat! :) You can grow spices, herbs, even tomatoes on your countertop!

I read green tea was allowed in some books, others it was not. However, I know the lady at the healthfood store had a severe case of it. She was able to have it with no problems. To this day, she cannot eat yeast, though. It still causes her issues. :(

The SJ Jazz fest is in September, right? I have heard of that Carlisle chick. I saw her video on VH1. She reminds you a lot of Sarah MacGlachlan. She is too high-pitched for me. It is not my kind of stuff.

I think everyone has their moments. Everyone forgets things when they are stressed. They said stress negatively effects memory. I am not shocked. Many people do not know if they are coming or going.

Yes, you are a little fart! You are so sneaky! There you were, posting again! Right after I posted! Then I had to post again! :lol: You know how it is. Catching up would be too hard! Oh yeah, and I do not think I will ever go drinking with small farm animals (or big ones for that matter!), because it could get you into trouble!

Dear Susie,

I am sorry about the hangover! I hope you feel better today. Drinking tomato juice is helpful for that to replenish your potassium. That is one of many reasons I do not drink. Usually, two sips is all I need until my stomach burns like fire! We are glad you pooped in, anyway!

Hey, have you seen Bev? Where has she been lately? What is she up to? It is like she has disappeared. That stupid Bermuda Triangle is at it again! :angry:

I did not even notice the typo until you mentioned it! Crappacino might be a better description for some people! :lol: Lactose certainly tends to effect people that way. Gluten and lactose and I are all mutually hateful toward each other. I am sure others relate to this!

Dear Patti,

It sounds like that guy you went to see sure knew his stuff! I never had any of that muscle testing done. I was told I have hyper reflexes last year. Can Lyme cause that? I was wondering, because my doctor mentioned it before. It was interesting how your food allergies were detecting using kinesiology.

Dear Andrea,

I am not sure I could handle doing that, either! Making your own probiotics sounds complicated.

I do not know if it is possible to do without goofing it up. Buying them seems so much better. I know those are made properly.

Dear Sherry,

Good luck with making your own probiotics! I think it will be an exhaustive effort. I do not know if I could do it. Your doctor seems to know a lot about it, though. Apparently, other people have done it.

Those antibiotics will hopefully take care of this. Your phone appointment sounds like it was very productive. That is wonderful! It is good they will give you a little time off of them in between everything. It is certainly worth doing if it helps you get well!

I am glad your friend will be bringing you the supplements soon. They will probably help a lot. Maybe you should have them bring the zinc? I know you have had a terrible time finding it there. It might help with the copper overload.

Dear Kat,

I love the taste of coffee! I do not know if I will be able to go without it. It is like the one thing that brings me joy. Going without it is so hard. I have tried before, but the tea was not the same. It was nowhere close!

Quitting smoking is hard. My mother did it a long time ago. However, she smoked during her pregnancy with me. Dad still smokes, and as an asthmatic, I am less than thrilled about the fact that I could get Cancer because he is selfish and lazy. Some smokers are considerate, but I am not lucky enough to live with one of them.

Dear Alison,

Smoking is a habit many people have. I never could stand to inhale the second-hand crap. I choke and cannot breathe. Then, I start coughing. It is terrible. What is worse, I am stuck here breathing it in! Plus, it makes everything smell bad!

There are a lot of legal addictions. That is pretty apparent. Caffeine is in a lot of stuff. Cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and those prescription drugs all are extremely dangerous. SSRIs are handed out like candy, and are a prescription for poison in most people's cases. A lot of doctors give them to people who do not really need them.

Sincerely,

Jin

jerseyangel Proficient
So do you eat these things?

Yes. I try to incorporate these as much as possible. I forgot to say that he also told me to limit other grains and legumes to 2 oz/week each.

I have actually cut out legumes completely, as I feel much better off of them.

I should also have pointed out, but I believe Rachel already has, that these recommendations were a result of my body's answering questions asked by the Kinesiologist. He wasn't concerned with any sort of a medical history, or anything like that--he got all of his answers from my body, via the muscle in my arm.

He first asked certain questions to stabilize the balance, then proceeded to test. It's an odd feeling when your arm just goes limp or stays up strong--all of it's own valition.

The body's needs will change as treatments/detox/healing occurs. This will change the recommendations.

AndreaB Contributor
I just heard on the news that Aquafina is tap water! :angry: I am so mad, I could spit nails!

I watched a program on 3ABN a couple years ago where they tested water from various bottled waters. Aquafina was among the best, probably within the top 2 or 3 out of about 15 or so.

The body's needs will change as treatments/detox/healing occurs. This will change the recommendations.

That's why they redo the ART/ASYRA every 2-3 months, to see what's changed and whether the body is still liking whatever supplements are being taken.

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hey guys

need to be fast at library. I am starting IV treatments With a Dr. edwards in fresno on Monday at 2:30 pm.. He treats real sick people like me. my dad will be paying for the treatments. I have brown undigested food everyday now. Its a smell sensitivity Dr. E said. I smell it, I get sick. There is no escape from it. The whey protein is strong in my clothes in the air everywhere. NO where to go.

I don't know what to do. Have bubbly guts and stomach all the time. Well what can I do? I hope with the IV treatment it will be better. I can get some minerals and stuff absorbed in me

Dr. E said it would be great if I found a Dr. willing to do this. I FOUND ONE! Later I will need to go to lazer dextox for sulfur pathways too. My mom is willing to take out loans. Even if she needs to borrow 5,000 bucks she said.

I might have to live with my friend in seattle for awhile to see Dr. E in bellvue. 15 min from seattle. Muscle tests and what not. Hope I can make it to monday, god willing.

I Pray for you all too.

Thank you Carla, Rachel, Andrea, Jin Oh no spells Jin please, Donna, Tom, And anyone else I missed.

My friends from seattle and san francisco are coming to visit me this weekened. Hope I don't scare them.

Anyone know of a good probiotic that don't have added stuff to it?

Lisa

tom Contributor
I just heard on the news that Aquafina is tap water! :angry: I am so mad, I could spit nails!

Aaaaargh!! <ducks flurry of nails>

Incredible!!! :angry:

But, I've liked aquafina, and I've also been I places where the tap water was great. And non-chlorinated.

But OMG!!!! The *nerve*!!!!!

Dear Tom,

. . . . .. . The SJ Jazz fest is in September, right? I have heard of that Carlisle chick. I saw her video on VH1. She reminds you a lot of Sarah MacGlachlan. She is too high-pitched for me. It is not my kind of stuff.

JazzFest in Aug - 2 wks from . . . . RIGHT . . . . . NOW! :)

Strawberry Fest is Sep. - which reminds me I should go check the mail. :D

Bah squeeky-voiced Carlile. But I don't get to SJ until after she's done anyway.

I did not even notice the typo until you mentioned it! Crappacino might be a better description for some people! :lol:

I read it and thought it was funny and, for some ppl, very well-named. :lol:

Was it really a typo? :huh:

P.S.

Lisa,

It's so great to hear that real progress is on the way!! :)

We'll be thinking of you.

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular
Aaaaargh!! <ducks flurry of nails>

Incredible!!! :angry:

But, I've liked aquafina, and I've also been I places where the tap water was great. And non-chlorinated.

But OMG!!!! The *nerve*!!!!!

J

I read that they use New York City tap water (which is actually from a source in the Catskills), so that should be, "The Noive!" (Think of the Cowardly Lion here...)

Archived