Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whitelacegal

Taco Bell

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Guest jhmom

I am sorry but the Taco are NOT gluten-free :(

Here is a list of gluten-free items I recieved from them (in writing) in Oct 03 -

Pintos and Cheese

Bean Tostada (mine does not carry the tostada's) <_<

Side Items - cheese sauce, guacamole, hot or mild sauce, jalapeno peppers, fiesta salsa, produce items, sour cream, seasoned rice, picante sauce, red sauce, cheddar cheese, three cheese blend.

Their nacho chips do not contain wheat BUT are fried in the same fryer which wheat containing items are prepared. Therefore they removed nacho chips and red strips as acceptable items on their gluten-free menu.

I hope this helps

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hi!   Sorry no one had your exact symptoms.  Do you have celiac disease?  Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that attacks the small intestine.  Once destroyed digesting foods can be difficult because enzymes can not be released, et...
    Sorry, but I am not familiar with those tests.  They are not standard for celiac disease testing which does require you to be on a full gluten diet months before a blood draw or weeks before an endoscopy.   Your symptoms could be celiac di...
    Did you have any positives on the celiac blood tests?  Small intestinal damage can be spotty since it is larger than the size of a tennis court!   If you went on an elimination diet, you probably avoided foods that you had intolerances t...