- Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders
- Diabetes and Celiac Disease
- Seroconversion of Reticulin Autoantibodies Predicts Celiac Disease in Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Seroconversion of Reticulin Autoantibodies Predicts Celiac Disease in Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Mdki M, Hupponen T; Holm K, Hallstrom O, _Gut_ 1995; Feb 3692) pgs. 239-42
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
- Celiac Disease in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Does Celiac Disease Protect Against Aspects of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus?
- Anti-infectious and Autoimmune-associated Autoantibodies in Patients with Type I Diabetes Mellitus and Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Diet Improves Growth and Diabetic Control in Children with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus and Celiac Disease