You Can Lead A Body To Nutrients, But Can You Make It Take Them In?
reactions to my new program
I recently started rotational diet, pancreatic enzymes, and vitamin B 12. Sorry all of you scientific people to start 3 things at once, but that is where I am at.
1 My tummy is noisy, noisy, noisy.
2 I am experiencing some pain in the lower abdomen.
3 My pants are getting too short. Okay, what I think I mean is that I am losing tummy and must pull the pants farther up to compensate for it. I don't think I have lost weight. The inches are only down to my lowest normal level.
4. . I had been tending toward diarreah since going gluten free. I was really constipated a couple of days.
5. My head seems clear day after day, except when I had a very constipated day once. Then after I got cleaned out, I feel really good for a while.
6. Sometimes, I feel very unusally well, extremely well, is more like it. Don't get me giddy!
7. Sometimes I think I am surely dying.
8. I felt ticklish for the first time in years.
I have double checked all of the new supplements for gluten and they all check out. I am wondering if I am now feeling pain, because I am not so numb as I was. I have been surprized on the forum when people talked about a painful expereience. I bloated 9 inches overnight once, but felt no pain whatsoever. That is one of the reasons that I went 30 years undiagnosed. I couldn't feel what was happening to me.
Source: I Am New To Pancreatic Enzymes And Recently Started Rotational Diet