Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

I Think I'm Turning Japanese

5 posts in this topic

I'm curious how many of you feel better on a Asia type diet (rice, poultry, fish, and vegetables)?

When I switched to this diet I felt so much better. Now I actually have energy after eating. I started this diet down in Mexico, because down there you just can't get any processed gluten free food.

Also I seem to have a problem with

Ads by Google:

Thomas-

I just wanted to thank you for making me smile with your funny topic title. I now have that song stuck in my head!! :D

As far as the eating Asian style food. I eat it ALL THE TIME!! It is very quick and easy to make, makes great leftovers, and is healthy and YUMMY!! I am always whipping up a stir-fry of some sort.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Your mention of bottled water interested me. I have been using spring water or purified water for the past couple weeks for cooking(think how much rice soaks up) and drinking, and I really have to limit skin contact with chlorinated water. Feel much better for doing so.

I was doing another search for info on chlorine allergies recently and got a hit at www.ecolivingcenter.com. Someone named Joseph Mathews did a posting about chlorine in drinking water and said he took prescription

CHLORD/CLIDI CAP 5-2.5MG twice a day

which is a anticholinergic and benzodiazepine combination, and he was searching for a possible alternative - but didn't say why.

I haven't done any follow-up research but plan on looking into it.

I got a reply when I did a post elsewhere months ago asking about alkalinity of water related to skin and scalp problems from someone in Scotland putting in a water filtration system, sounded like she/I have same problems.

Hi VAGuy,

Thank you for the follow up. I

wow, I never thought about it but damn, this makes sense. I use normal water and dont get too bad but feel iffy but when I used bottled water I do allright.

Do any of you know if "Talking Rain" flavored water is gluten-free?

-Heather