3 replies to this topic

#1 mario

mario

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 07:27 AM

I was talking to my friend Anna and, she told me if your diareeha is dark brown and, you only go once or twice a day that means your system is absorbing the nutrience just the same..If its light in color and, smelling bad then there could be some gluten in there...I'm in the healing process and, was told that the diareeha is normal and, that it can take some time to get better..
Whats confusing is that when I started the diet I saw a change very quick my stools where nice my body was responding nicely to the diet...until a wrong ingestion by error and, my system is back down and, having a hard time reforming my stool..the rice and, bananas are helping a little...but not quite well. I also get hunger cravings but I'm to sensitive to eat... :( :(
I'm me and, from Canada, Montreal

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 JsBaby_G

JsBaby_G

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:05 PM

Mario,
Chances are that if you ingest gluten (it's not nice but..) it would smell so bad it could gag a horse!!! Those are my experiences anyway. The cravings I get, can get pretty insane. I get so hungry I would eat all day everyday. Don't worry it all gets better in time!! B)
Crystal

#3 Guest_gillian502_*

Guest_gillian502_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2004 - 02:19 AM

I also worry about the diarrhea issue. I've been gluten-free for 9 months now, and I still have very loose and pale stool. I was recently diagnosed with Colitis, so that is part of the problem, but I still believe my bowel movements should be improving much more by now. I don't think I've had a normally formed stool in 2 years at least, if you'll excuse my directness! I really wish that particular symptom would finally subside; I really won't believe I'm well again until it does.

#4 plantime

plantime

My two handsome grandsons

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 07:47 AM

I have problems with pale stools whenever I am iron deficient. Maybe you should have anemia testing.
Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: