Stormy morning, can't bake most gluten-free recipes as weather prevents rising. So going testing a old recipe from a card (Families card box) I found. Amazingly this is a naturally gluten free, Grain free one. I modified it to be keto friendly and it turned out wonderful.
Amaretti Cookies (card name)
100g Blanched Almond Flour
100g Swerve Sweetener
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 Almond Extract
1 Jumbo Egg White 60g
1. Preheat oven to 350f
2. Mix Flour and sweetener in one bowl
3. In another small bowl whisk egg white, extract, salt til lightly stiff
4. Fold the white mixture into the flour mix.
5. Form 1tbsp balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, flatten slightly as they do not spread.
6. Bake 18-25 min depending on if you want softer or crisper cookies.
7. Let set for 10 mins before removing to a cookie rack.
8. Dust with a bit of Swerve Confectioners Sweetener when Finished
On another note, did it with vanilla extract and a bit more swerve over the tops for sugar free sugar cookies.
Thrive Market http://thrv.me/gf25