Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irish11

The Book Prickly Pear Mentions On Another Thread

WOW...i know its a few years old...the topic post....but yes this was ALL me...

thats why I couldnt figure it at first.....I originally got the big, raised, elongated type OVER AND OVER in the same spot....for months....i showed this to the docs...to no avail....

then the clusters....also the description of it eventually looking dried up....its kinda wierd...ones I was trying to save over time....are there, but look funny and old...and not current..

then a few months after THAT (where i am now), im not getting the huge ones so much...i am getting little tiny bumply ones...around the neckline and face....still liquid comes out...but these look more pimple like than the other ones...are those the bullous types i guess?  i wish i wish i wish i had known THEN to take pictures...i took them months later..but now what you see are scars...kinda outlines of where they were...i dont think my back will EVER come back....i used to have a beautiful neckline...sadly...i dont think ever again...you see all these vesicle type things....active or not....the outlines are stil there....but back THEN i couldnt get them tested.....but the descriptives from this book are great....i may like to read the whole book.

Thank you so much for the info. 

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter