cstark

Good morning!

Rate this topic

I was just thinking this morning how it is so easy to been concerned/worried about what is happening or what will happen if we get "glutenized".  Is it going to be severe or just a small reaction?  Are my kids going to be okay?  How will others react to my diagnosis or even to my children's diagnosis?  Then I think of the Lord stating in Matthew 6:28b, "Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:" and James 1:5-6a, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering."  The Lord expects us to do what we can and to leave it all up to Him.  It's hard, but there's something about giving it all up to Him is that's so refreshing and awesome knowing that He knows the end results of this trial. 

I know that God does not expect me to just do nothing because then where is the trust in Him? Trust is just faith in action.  I know everything will work out according to what He has planned, but I will never get the that end result if I don't walk with Him to that end result.  :) Isn't God good knowing that He will never leave us or forsake us? 

Just a little something that was placed on my mind this morning and has helped lift my spirits a bit.  I pray that it did the same to those who are reading this.  Hope you all have a great day in the Lord!