This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star
It was a newly-renovated historic house.

There ya go - not you at all! It was a bad remodel ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular

or out-dated plumbing..pipes back then didnt have to worry about tampons as they were not invented yet. :)

tom Contributor
I guess my spelling outed me as a subject of the Queen! I am a proud Canadian. :)

Mistakes in church bulletins:

:lol: good ones! :lol:

And another "Welcome to the Sillythread"!

So . . . . . . Winnipeg? Moosejaw? Halifax?

<<<<<<<scrolllllllllllling>>>>>>>>>>

"So ~alex~.. . . .uhhh . .. . .how 'bout that game?"

Patti! Choosing! :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Why does everything good in life require a valid US zip code! :lol:

:lol: Oh I know !!!!!!!

We Brits have a postcode but it doesn't sound nearly as impressive

Patti said "HYSTERS" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YeAh, that made me laugh too :lol:

MOOSEJAW????????............never has a place sounded more Canadian :lol:

~alex~ Explorer

Unfortunately I'm not from Moosejaw or Moose Factory or Moosonee but I have visited Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump on a family trip!

I'm an Ontarian of the non-GTA variety.

elye Community Regular

Yep, Moosejaw, Saskatchewan.. There's also Medicine Hat, Alberta...Kicking Horse Pass...Flin Flon...Bear's Breath....Ta Ta Creek...and...are you ready?..

Dildo, N.S. Never been there, but I'd love to see their postcards! :lol:

Yep, Moosejaw, Saskatchewan.. There's also Medicine Hat, Alberta...Kicking Horse Pass...Flin Flon...Bear's Breath....Ta Ta Creek...and...are you ready?..

Dildo, N.S. Never been there, but I'd love to see their postcards! :lol:

me too!

I live not far from Intercourse PA and Blue Ball PA. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol:

Susie is pleased by the tampon discussion and chicanery. And - Alex - WTH is that Tampon University???? :lol::huh:

Alas, nothing to add, very rough night - :huh: (night sweats - never have them - - bad dreams, and saw the harbinger of death, maybe? [in the form of a haitian voodoo priest?] :o - NEVER have those - tossing and turning - awoke with raging headache and HEINOUS mood - :angry: I"m blaming the Nutella? hidden MSG?? no intestinal conditions - all in me head, mates)

so carry on!!! estudio por espanol ahora, mi clase es esta noche - - - chao!!! maybe a mojito BEFORE HAND????????? :lol:

:P

Ridgewalker Contributor
me too!

I live not far from Intercourse PA and Blue Ball PA. :)

(ok, my 1st post in here)

We're not too far from Climax, NC over here.... B)

Also... while I was reading just now, I was eating Tostitos and a crumb flew up and got stuck in my eye. You wouldn't think this is possible, considering that the crumb would have to fly out and over my cheek, howevah- the Tostito did not break near my teeth, but near my fingers that were holding the chip in question. Furthermore, it bounced off my top eyelashes, and then into my eye. ;) I am not winking, I have a Tostito in my eye.

-Sarah

tom Contributor
. . .- all in me head, mates)

Avast!! Scuttle the dinghy!! Time fer aboardin-n-aburnin the purveyor o'them voodoo-vexed vittles!!

Fair Winds t'yuz!

<tom flips thru calendar>

oops! wrong week .. . . :(

"sazzama-frazzama" <mutter mutter>

<flip flip> I have "Talk Like An Aussie" down for tomorrow! :angry:

AwRoyt, G'Day t'ya then!!!!!

. . . maybe a mojito BEFORE HAND????????? :lol:

Orrrrrrrrrrrr .. .

Ba-Bomp-BaDa-Bompbomp-Bomp-Bomp "TEQUILA!! :P

CarlaB Enthusiast

:lol: Yeah, and her hubby was a builder ... and built the house WE were living in at the time! :lol: And, I've never had the problem with tampons ... just the "flushable" cardboard that is NOT flushable!

So many funny things ... if only I could remember them all!

Susie, I always spoke much better Spanish when I was drinking! Probably 'cause I did so much of it when I was in Mexico! When I came back to the US, I had trouble remembering English when I was drinking, LOL (true).

Sarah, now that you're here, you cannot leave! Hope you get the Tostito out of your eye!

tom Contributor

Pssssssst!!

is she flirting w/ me?

I am not winking, I have a Tostito in my eye.

;) "how YOU doin'?"

:lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
(ok, my 1st post in here)

Also... while I was reading just now, I was eating Tostitos and a crumb flew up and got stuck in my eye. You wouldn't think this is possible, considering that the crumb would have to fly out and over my cheek, howevah- the Tostito did not break near my teeth, but near my fingers that were holding the chip in question. Furthermore, it bounced off my top eyelashes, and then into my eye. ;) I am not winking, I have a Tostito in my eye.

-Sarah

...aaaand SHE'S OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:]

Sarah, MOST excellent introduction to our silly thread. ;) <---Sarah, w/ crumb in eye

*sniggering over wayward tostito crumb* *chortle*

CarlaB Enthusiast
Pssssssst!!

is she flirting w/ me?

;) "how YOU doin'?"

Umm, sorry, you don't look like Joey ...

elye Community Regular
Umm, sorry, you don't look like Joey ...

Actually, maybe he does. Has anyone here actually seen Tom?

Welcome to the silliness, Sarah! Yes, your Tostido account was a stellar intro. :lol:

Hope you guys enjoy this. When Tequllia was mentioned I had to find this to share

Open Original Shared Link

CarlaB Enthusiast
Actually, maybe he does. Has anyone here actually seen Tom?

Yeah, he plays a mean sax (at least he looks like he does), but he does not look like Joey.

Ridgewalker Contributor
Pssssssst!!

is she flirting w/ me?

;) "how YOU doin'?"

:mellow: <--- My straight face.

:lol::P

Thanks for the Welcomes!

-Sarah

tom Contributor
:mellow: <--- My straight face.

:lol::P

:lol: :lol:

Yes . ... ..sometimes my posts are for my own amusement only.

And yes, definitely no Joey in me.

Strangely, multiple strangers have said I looked like Woody Harrelson, tho that's when I'm less underweight than now.

And how's THIS for a fun moment!! I got CARDED at WhFds buying some Redbridge!! :D (fyi to the newer, I'm 36 . .. . .no wait .. . I'm 45 but want to THINK I'm 36!) :rolleyes:

There's a realgood chance I have SHIRTS older than the clerk! :o

Off to the Gordon Biersch brewpub w/ bands on heated patio!! ;)

<bah . .. .do I drink water or wine .. . .>

tom Contributor
Yeah, he plays a mean sax (at least he looks like he does)

Ummmmmm . . . ...thx . .iiiiiiiiii think . .. :unsure:

Oh!!! Welcome to the thread, Tostito-breath!

how can you EAT something w/ a 3.5" ingred list?

Gaaahhhhh! Even MORE fun. I get to go see my 2nd fav acupuncturist in Santa Cruz tomorrow! (& I loooooooove sCruz!) Thought I'd go early for some ocean, but the SF Symphony is somehow doing a performance in the Park blocks from my apt!

So hey, the ocean ain't goin nowhere. I'll get to it after the acupoke.

Woo-hoo it's Friday!!!! Time to be really crazy!!!

Ridgewalker Contributor
Oh!!! Welcome to the thread, Tostito-breath!

how can you EAT something w/ a 3.5" ingred list?

:lol: But they are so full of salty, corny, crunchy goodness! If I had had some cheesy salsa and sour cream, I would've been in heaven! Although, what ended up in my eye might've been a little scary. :blink:

Amanda, big YAY for Friday is seconded here!

-Sarah

CarlaB Enthusiast

Do Tostitos really have a long ingredient list? Normally corn chips are just corn, oil, and salt ... or maybe that's just the ones I buy. :rolleyes: (There, just try to figure out what I mean! :lol: ).

Tom got carded :lol::lol: ... he looks like Woody ... :lol:

My eldest is home sick today ... is there any way I won't catch this bug he's got ... <_<:(

My eldest is home sick today ... is there any way I won't catch this bug he's got ... <_<:(

Here's to hoping you don't catch what he has...I do wish I played sick today. It is not shaping up to be very fun at work.

dlp252 Apprentice
Strangely, multiple strangers have said I looked like Woody Harrelson, tho that's when I'm less underweight than now.

Now that you mention it...you DO look a little like a very skinny Woody! :P

Archived