Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm always hearing conflicting things as to whether Pamprin is gluten-free. There is also quite a bit of conflicting info on the internet about it, so I don't want to trust that either. Every time I take it I get symptoms, though the company has told me in the past it is gluten-free (been a long while since I called and asked though.) Do any of you take it or know for sure about its gluten-free status? If so how do you react to it--any problems? By the way I take the Multi-Symptom in the blue and white box. Thanks,

Gillian

Hi Gillian, I was just wondering the same, is it or is it not gluten free? I just read on their website that it is gluten free, yet I see a lot of people posting that they get symptoms of glutening when taking Pamprin. Yesterday I bought some without even thinking about the gluten, and took it while I was really full and felt bloated after but thought it was just the food. Today I woke up feeling weird, then I was fine for a few hours until I took Pamprin, about an hour later I started feeling my stomach cramp, I feel nauseated, dizzy, my mind is foggy and I feel weak, not fun on top of period cramps!