homemaker

Going Gluten Free

Rate this topic

A question for all you folks...

Have been gluten free now for 3 days...

I feel less abdominal pain and generally feel better

My major symptom was constipation, gas and a feeling of fullness

AND (I feel weird talking about bowel movements...ewwww :ph34r: )

For the last 3 days I have been having Bowel Movements like crazy...

My constipation is NO more...

Have any of you who have gone gluten-free experienced this?

A question for all you folks...

Have been gluten free now for 3 days...

I feel less abdominal pain and generally feel better

My major symptom was constipation, gas and a feeling of fullness

AND (I feel weird talking about bowel movements...ewwww :ph34r: )

For the last 3 days I have been having Bowel Movements like crazy...

My constipation is NO more...

Have any of you who have gone gluten-free experienced this?

Welcome!

I don't recall if I had this same experience but, I do know that I eat more fruits, veggies and whole grains (brown rice & quinoa) than I did before. If you are making these same healthy food adjustments, you would notice an increase in bowel movements fairly quickly. Especially, if one of your symptoms was constipation.

www.iamgf.com

Welcome!

I don't recall if I had this same experience but, I do know that I eat more fruits, veggies and whole grains (brown rice & quinoa) than I did before. If you are making these same healthy food adjustments, you would notice an increase in bowel movements fairly quickly. Especially, if one of your symptoms was constipation.

www.iamgf.com

Thanks for your reply...I do not think that it is due to an increase in whole grains or fruits...it seems more due to the lack of gluten or something...On Day 4 of Gluten Free I think I have pooped more than I have in my life! Constipation see ya later!

I saw on previous posts that those who had suffered from constipation prior to going Gluten Free improved significantly when the gluten was removed from the diet....Is there anyone out there who suffered from constipation prior to going gluten free who improved rapidly after going gluten-free who would like to comment?

Thanks for your reply...I do not think that it is due to an increase in whole grains or fruits...it seems more due to the lack of gluten or something...On Day 4 of Gluten Free I think I have pooped more than I have in my life! Constipation see ya later!

I saw on previous posts that those who had suffered from constipation prior to going Gluten Free improved significantly when the gluten was removed from the diet....Is there anyone out there who suffered from constipation prior to going gluten free who improved rapidly after going gluten-free who would like to comment?

for almost 10 years. Within 2-3 days of gluten-free, C was gone. I still go 2-3 times a day. I think it's the eimination of processed foods and probiotics. I have noticed that if I forget to take my probiotics, I don't go as much. Finally got rid of those terrible H :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Amazing what a diet change can do!