ElvisLives

Connection Between Dh And Rls

Rate this topic

When I have an outbreak of DH, it seems that I always develop acute problems with Restless Legs Syndrome.

While I realize that some of this might be related to general anxiety about having DH, are there more substantial and verified connections between the two disorders?

Thanks for any help!

When I have an outbreak of DH, it seems that I always develop acute problems with Restless Legs Syndrome.

While I realize that some of this might be related to general anxiety about having DH, are there more substantial and verified connections between the two disorders?

Thanks for any help!

Hi! I found this article tonight. Your question interested me because I've been having RLS type symptoms lately. Interestingly enough, my ferritin is low so maybe this is why so this article helped me although I am allergic to wheat and do not have celiac's. Maybe it will be helpful for you.

http://surefoodsliving.com/2009/01/25/rest...celiac-disease/

I get that too, but especially if I have been itching a lot. The whole thing makes me nervous and very agitated. I have to take benedryl; I had atarax but only one refill for 30 when it was really bad. Need more.