Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×
  • Sign Up


Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I will be moving to France in August. I am applying for a long stay visa and will also get covered by their healthcare because I am signing a PACS agreement (common law) with my boyfriend, who has signed a contract to play hockey there. I am just wondering what the process is to get my stipend for gluten-free food each month. I have a vague idea that I need to bring my paper work, see a doctor in France, etc. But I want to know the exact process and I can not seem to find it online.

So does anyone out there live in France that is covered by their health care system and receives the monthly stipend? If so, can you let me know how to go about getting that! I am sure it is a long process and may be complicated, but I am willing to do it! Thanks!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now