Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Does Anyone Have A Problem With Meralgia Parasthetica?

3 posts in this topic

I started having this burning feeling on my left outter thigh about a month ago.  Does anyone else have this problem?  

Ads by Google:

I don't have this, sorry to say so I can't relate. But since I've had problems with celiac I've have weird pains, numbness, and tingling in different parts of my body. They usually go away but in sone areas it will last for a week or two. I would see a doctor, but making sure you don't have any vitamin deficiency would also be a good step. Celiac causes weird other conditions. The way we eat and those nutrients really do effect every single cell in our body. Celiac changes everything.

I had all sorts of strange burning pains all over my body... Feet, arms and legs. Slowly diminished after 6 months on B12. According to docs I was in normal range. When I checked I was in lower end of normal. Can't remember last time I had any of these burning pains... Fingers crossed I'm right!

Have you supplemented with the b vits? Apparently low vit d can be associated with odd pains too.

All the best, hope it goes away