• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

greenbeanie

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

I just accidentally hit the "votes" feature when trying to read a post using a touch-screen device. The screen re-sized just as I was trying to touch the topic link. It looks like I gave someone a one-star vote, which I didn't mean to do at all. I'm not even sure what the voting is supposed to be for. Is there a way to undo votes? Or does the votes feature even have any impact on anything?

I don't want the original poster to be offended if they can see the vote. It's a great topic, and I was just trying to read the latest comments - I didn't mean to give it any rating at all.

Daughter: Positive tTG-IgA, DGP-IgA, and DGP-IgG. Celiac confirmed by biopsy in June 2013, at age four. Clear gastrointestinal, behavioral, and neurological/sensory symptoms since very early infancy, even when exclusively breastfeeding.

Me: Diagnosed by GI with "presumed celiac" based on health history, celiac in family, and resolution of fat malabsorption and many other symptoms on gluten-free diet. Long history of eczema, chronic diarrhea, steatorrhea, ataxia, peripheral neuropathy, infertility, chronic insomnia, low cholesterol, vitamin deficiencies, and joint pain. Negative celiac tests after 15 years gluten-light and then a brief but awful gluten challenge. 

Celiac.com Sponsor:

kareng

April Showers bring May flowers and more showers....

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,982 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

We don't seem to use that feature.  I wouldn't worry about it.

I gave this 3 stars just to try it.  I don't think it really means anything.  It was just part of the forum "package" that was purchased

"Children in a family are like flowers in a bouquet: there's always one determined to face in an opposite direction from the way the arranger desires."
~Marcelene Cox

"Earth laughs in flowers."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

flower-3-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png

greenbeanie

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

Thanks, that's good to know.

Daughter: Positive tTG-IgA, DGP-IgA, and DGP-IgG. Celiac confirmed by biopsy in June 2013, at age four. Clear gastrointestinal, behavioral, and neurological/sensory symptoms since very early infancy, even when exclusively breastfeeding.

Me: Diagnosed by GI with "presumed celiac" based on health history, celiac in family, and resolution of fat malabsorption and many other symptoms on gluten-free diet. Long history of eczema, chronic diarrhea, steatorrhea, ataxia, peripheral neuropathy, infertility, chronic insomnia, low cholesterol, vitamin deficiencies, and joint pain. Negative celiac tests after 15 years gluten-light and then a brief but awful gluten challenge. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: