arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

"follow" Members To See What They Say, Like Facebook?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ezgoindude

ezgoindude

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

Good Evening,

Not to sound super creep but I'm still undiagnosed but there are a few people on this website that have some amazing things in terms of personal stories, experiences, tips, facts, etc.....

I was wondering how I would be able to know when they make new posts?  is it like facebook where you make friends? do I use the search function and type their name everytime?

Summer 2010 - Loose stools, insomnia, doc blames IBS, continues for years

Sept 2013 - extremely ill like flu, inflamed eyes, loosing weight

Feb 2014 - fecal calprotectin 151, colonoscopy/endoscopy clear, duodenum looked flat,

complete celiac blood panel negative

July 2014 - CT scan with barium normal,  new GI currently pushing eosinophilic disorder with possible NCGI, hasen't concluded to anything.

May 2014 - HLA DQ2A1*05:01/05:05 POSITIVE, one copy

HLA DQ2B1*02:01/02:02 POSITIVE, two copies

June 2014 - undiagnosed, much improvement on paleo diet, gluten/dairy/soy intolerant.

Aug 2014 - eating primarily low histamine foods with paleo diet, symptoms have reduced more, possible connection?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

You can read a member's posts if you click on their name and then click on either their posts or topics.

We can friend each other, but it's not like FB where our friends post show up for us to see.

You can follow any thread by clicking on the green "follow this thread" button at the top right of each thread.

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#3 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

You can also try clicking the "view new content" button on the top right of the main forum screen.  That lets you see a list of all the threads with recent posts.  Then you can scroll through that list and see who made the last post or who started the thread.

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: